Where do Sasquatch sleep?

marhig

You don't know what holy means and therefore couldn't recognise it in the saints.

You don't obey the Eternal Almighty. You obey your perceived image of an idol you call God. Your notion of The Almighty is purely speculative and you miss the mark and that is the definition of sin.
Deary me, you are full of yourself and full of judgement whilst setting yourself up as perfect and just. Not a good way to be! You need to come down off your self manmade pedestal!

Anyway, I've got things to do so bye for now! :)

Truster

Deary me, you are full of yourself and full of judgement whilst setting yourself up as perfect and just. Not a good way to be! You need to come down off your self manmade pedestal!

Anyway, I've got things to do so bye for now! :)

The TOL statement of faith says, "Christ commands His followers to rebuke and to judge with righteous judgment and to forgive those who repent."

I rebuke and judge, deal with it.

You can't repent.

marhig

The TOL statement of faith says, "Christ commands His followers to rebuke and to judge with righteous judgment and to forgive those who repent."

I rebuke and judge, deal with it.

Oh dear!

You can't repent.

Yeah righteous judgement not by the false judgement of truster, who calls others who say that it's right obey God and live by his will, evil and wicked!

You're not a true judge, the word it God does the judging not you!

Right I'm off! :)

Truster

Yeah righteous judgement not by the false judgement of truster, who calls others who say that it's right obey God and live by his will, evil and wicked!

You're not a true judge, the word it God does the judging not you!

Right I'm off! :)

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.​

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok I have to ask because I'm confused, it's gone from sasquatches to angels?

Are you trying to say that you believe that fallen angels manifest themselves as a Bigfoot?[emoji15]

Absolutely. They entertain themselves by scaring people.

The same for the UFO group singing I'll fly away.