Where do Sasquatch sleep?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Actually, it's the other way around. They enjoy frightening people.

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels." (Hebrews 13:2)
I hope you don't really believe in Bigfoot. They have never found one, or a body

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I hope you don't really believe in Bigfoot. They have never found one, or a body

Or even a bone.

Angels were created for a purpose. Lucifer did not like the purpose so he influenced some other angels to stage a coup on the Most High.

The coup failed and he and his accomplices were exiled from God's heaven and confined to the earth.

Angels can manifest themselves in various physical forms. The fallen angels entertain themselves in various ways by fooling people.

They just want us to know they are there and have a little fun doing it. No big deal.

Let them have their fun.

marhig

Or even a bone.

Angels were created for a purpose. Lucifer did not like the purpose so he influenced some other angels to stage a coup on the Most High.

The coup failed and he and his accomplices were exiled from God's heaven and confined to the earth.

Angels can manifest themselves in various physical forms. The fallen angels entertain themselves in various ways by fooling people.

They just want us to know they are there and have a little fun doing it. No big deal.

Let them have their fun.

Ok I have to ask because I'm confused, it's gone from sasquatches to angels?

Are you trying to say that you believe that fallen angels manifest themselves as a Bigfoot?[emoji15]

Truster

Ok I have to ask because I'm confused, it's gone from sasquatches to angels?

Are you trying to say that you believe that fallen angels manifest themselves as a Bigfoot?[emoji15]

They manifest themselves in you. What size shoes do you wear?

Truster

PS when I use the term holy I know exactly what the word means in relation to the work of salvation. That is why I am so bold as to declare it. I don't repeat it parrot fashion it comes from my heart*.

heart* not the blood pump.

marhig

I have been made holy and rejoice in the fact. And so would you if you'd been saved from unholiness.

You wouldn't know it from what you say, I'm sorry to burst your bubble truster, but anyone who tells others that they are wicked and evil for obeying God and living by his will,(which is exactly what you said) are far from holy!

Truster

You wouldn't know it from what you say, I'm sorry to burst your bubble truster, but anyone who tells others that they are wicked and evil for obeying God and living by his will,(which is exactly what you said) are far from holy!

You don't know what holy means and therefore couldn't recognise it in the saints.

You don't obey the Eternal Almighty. You obey your perceived image of an idol you call God. Your notion of The Almighty is purely speculative and you miss the mark and that my dear is the definition of sin.