Where are the Fossilized Remains of Millions of Humans from the Flood?

Jose Fly

The point is that, when it was first discovered, it was the evolutionary experts (so-called) who labelled it such and then had to backtrack.

Because at first, all that was discovered were appendages, which by themselves do look sorta like shrimp. But once full specimens were discovered, scientists realized they had only been looking at a small part of the organism...

"Its name originates from a description of a detached 'arm', described by Joseph Frederick Whiteaves in 1892 as a separate crustacean-like creature due to its resemblance to the tail of a lobster or shrimp."​

When will you guys stop doing that? But if you do, wouldn't it be nice to have as much exposure to the recant as there is to the original embarrassing mistake?

Yeah....when will those scientists start getting everything 100% right the very first time?!!!!11!! :chuckle:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Evolutionists love it when the argument is over what something is called.

Anything to avoid looking at the evidence.

6days

If dinosaur fossils are the result of the Flood and we have found dinosaur fossils all over the world, where are the fossilized remains of the hundreds of millions of humans that would have perished in the Flood?
Your question implies that if they aren't found together in the same fossil layer, they didn't live on earth at the same time. By that line of reasoning, we might assume coelacanths and humans didn't live at the same time. Humans and coelacanths both live in 2015 but are not found in the same geological layers.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
NONE of the other cultures on earth remember being related to Noah. Ironically, writings that date to 600 BC or so do remember.

Mocking You

Your question implies that if they aren't found together in the same fossil layer, they didn't live on earth at the same time. By that line of reasoning, we might assume coelacanths and humans didn't live at the same time. Humans and coelacanths both live in 2015 but are not found in the same geological layers.

You are the one making inferences from my question. Whether or not dinosaurs existed at the same time as humans is only tangentially related to my question.

YECers claim the flood is responsible for fossilization. OK, so where are the human fossils?

Interplanner

I had a question here hours ago, but I think it was lost through a poor connection.

6days,
I don't think you've got his question. The fair question would be 'would human and coelacanth fossils of today show in the same layer in the future?' How on earth could we both be alive today but not in the same layer in future findings?

Jose Fly

Your question implies that if they aren't found together in the same fossil layer, they didn't live on earth at the same time.

There are lots of reasons to reach that conclusion. Not only are they never found in the same strata, they are separated by tens of millions of years of strata.

I understand how up front, you refuse to accept that conclusion, but that only matters to you. In the meantime, science marches on, and none of it is based on your beliefs about dinos co-existing with humans.

Interplanner

There are lots of reasons to reach that conclusion. Not only are they never found in the same strata, they are separated by tens of millions of years of strata.

I understand how up front, you refuse to accept that conclusion, but that only matters to you. In the meantime, science marches on, and none of it is based on your beliefs about dinos co-existing with humans.

Jose,
what should we make of finding a mammoth who has died by unnatural wounds?

Interplanner

You didn't even glance at the doc, did you? :chuckle:

No you don't have to, but I wouldn't be caught dead saying what Dawkins did in TIME magazine about design in microbiology. He said if there is a god, he is infinitely more capable than what the theologians have been saying. What use is infinite infinity? Pretty sloppy math for an astronomer.

Interplanner

Those which have been killed by spears and clubs and rocks. Are those images false? Are they merging two times which could never have overlapped?

Jose Fly

Those which have been killed by spears and clubs and rocks. Are those images false? Are they merging two times which could never have overlapped?

Not sure why you would say that, since it's well known that mammoths and humans co-existed (mammoths only died out about 4,500 years ago).

Last edited:

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber

Cretaceous rock is the layer of rock that many geologists say dinosaurs are found in. But they don't have any accurate way of telling how old a layer of rock is. It is Cretaceous rock because dinosaurs are in it.

If a layer of rock has dinosaurs in it then they say its roughly 165 million years old and then only accept dating methods, for that layer, that conform to that paradigm. If humans are in it they say the rock is about 1 million years old.

It is impossible for a system that excludes possibility x and is based on circular reasoning to entertain possibility x.

The same is true for creationists. We exclude long ages and evolution in general as being unbiblical and therefore nonsense. Because of this we cannot reach any conclusion that includes these things.

The difference is that the reasoning is not circular. It is a straight line.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
The reason we have not found fossilized remains of humans from the flood is because it was designed to destroy them from off the face of the earth.

The fact that we have not found them is evidence in support of the Bible; not against it.

Want to disprove the Bible? Find flood victims!

6days

Interplanner said:
6days,
I don't think you've got his question. The fair question would be 'would human and coelacanth fossils of today show in the same layer in the future?' How on earth could we both be alive today but not in the same layer in future findings?

I think you are agreeing with the point I made? We know that bothcoelanths and humans *live on earth at the same time but we aren't necessarily going to find them buried together... nor even in the same geogical layer.*