Where are the Fossilized Remains of Millions of Humans from the Flood?

6days

Mocking You said:
You are the one making inferences from my question. Whether or not dinosaurs existed at the same time as humans is only tangentially related to my question.

YECers claim the flood is responsible for fossilization. OK, so where are the human fossils?

And various possible answers have been given. One possible answer that has been given a *couple times now is that all human fossils are post flood. See post 199 *

Jose Fly

But they don't have any accurate way of telling how old a layer of rock is. It is Cretaceous rock because dinosaurs are in it.

It's amazing how you deem yourself qualified to dismiss an entire field of science, while simultaneously demonstrating your ignorance of it.

I've got news for you....geochronologists do accurately date strata, and some anonymous fundamentalist Christian on the internet saying "No they don't" doesn't change that.

It is impossible for a system that excludes possibility x and is based on circular reasoning to entertain possibility x.

The same is true for creationists.

I guess it's progress to see you admit that creationism's approach to data is so biased.

We exclude long ages and evolution in general as being unbiblical and therefore nonsense.

Which means you're the last person anyone should listen to when it comes to geochronology and evolutionary biology.

The reason we have not found fossilized remains of humans from the flood is because it was designed to destroy them from off the face of the earth.

The fact that we have not found them is evidence in support of the Bible; not against it.

Want to disprove the Bible? Find flood victims!

Your fellow creationists here seem to think otherwise. Maybe you should take that up with them.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
It's amazing how you deem yourself qualified to dismiss an entire field of science, while simultaneously demonstrating your ignorance of it.

I've got news for you....geochronologists do accurately date strata, and some anonymous fundamentalist Christian on the internet saying "No they don't" doesn't change that.

How is this comment any different than:
"I've got news for you....God accurately dates the world and tells us how things happened, and some anonymous Atheist on the internet saying "No He doesn't" doesn't change that."
You wouldn't like it if I said that. But I assure you there is no difference. They are both simply tautological. I do not believe everything I read simply because I want to believe it.

We all have opinions. Yours is one and mine is another. I trust God and you trust men. What is humorous is that you can't live with that.

I guess it's progress to see you admit that creationism's approach to data is so biased.
Which means you're the last person anyone should listen to when it comes to geochronology and evolutionary biology.

Correct! Please listen only to God for all matters of final authority. He made the universe and He definitely knows what went on. Of course, if you have faith in a system that excludes God but makes the claim that it does not, now you have a problem.

Lon

Another discussion on TOL about dinosaurs leads me to ask this question.

Young Earth Creationists maintain the Great Flood is responsible for the formation of fossils, as well as other geological constructs. If dinosaur fossils are the result of the Flood and we have found dinosaur fossils all over the world, where are the fossilized remains of the hundreds of millions of humans that would have perished in the Flood?

Or billions of fossils if the world is millions or billions of years old...

Isn't the evidence difficult across board in this case?

What would a cataclysmic flood do with a lot of dead bodies?

Good question. I don't know.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If a layer of rock has dinosaurs in it then they say its roughly 165 million years old and then only accept dating methods, for that layer, that conform to that paradigm. If humans are in it they say the rock is about 1 million years old.

What is their reasoning for coming to that conclusion? Might it have anything to do with the fact that deeper layers of earth are older than higher ones?

Lon

Those which have been killed by spears and clubs and rocks. Are those images false? Are they merging two times which could never have overlapped?
Not sure why you would say that, since it's well known that mammoths and humans co-existed (mammoths only died out about 4,500 years ago).
duck-billeddinosaur.jpg

Among others....

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
What is their reasoning for coming to that conclusion? Might it have anything to do with the fact that deeper layers of earth are older than higher ones?

No, but it has everything to do with the fact that evolutionists "believe" that deeper layers of earth are much older than higher ones.

They also "believe" they have hard evidence to support it. We believe they do not.

6days

Creationism Taught Me Real Science"
Your videos are not compelling.
We can also post testimony from former atheist PhD geneticists, geologists etc who discuss how difficult it was to realize the evidence did not support everything they learned and believed through many years of school.
"For in six days, God created..."

Jose Fly

How is this comment any different than:
"I've got news for you....God accurately dates the world and tells us how things happened, and some anonymous Atheist on the internet saying "No He doesn't" doesn't change that."

Pretty simple really. I can take you to a geochronology lab, have you meet some geochronologists, and let you see the work they do.

I'm pretty sure you can't do the same with God.

I do not believe everything I read simply because I want to believe it.

You already declared that you believe based on the Bible and refuse to even consider anything else. T

We all have opinions. Yours is one and mine is another.

Of course not all opinions are equally valid, are they? As we've seen in this forum, some people are of the opinion that the earth is stationary and orbited by the rest of the universe. How do we tell if they're right?

I trust God and you trust men. What is humorous is that you can't live with that.

You "trust men" every single day of your life. You trusted men when you clicked the "Submit Reply" button and hoped that your post would find its way to this website.

Correct! Please listen only to God for all matters of final authority. He made the universe and He definitely knows what went on. Of course, if you have faith in a system that excludes God but makes the claim that it does not, now you have a problem.

Ok. God told me that the universe is billions of years old and all life on earth shares an evolutionary common ancestry.

Thanks for the suggestion! :up:

Jose Fly

No, but it has everything to do with the fact that evolutionists "believe" that deeper layers of earth are much older than higher ones.

So you even disagree with superposition (that older layers are below younger layers)? Wow. Creationists sure are entertaining. :chuckle:

They also "believe" they have hard evidence to support it. We believe they do not.

Of course you don't. You've already declared that you refuse to accept anything that doesn't agree with your beliefs.

CherubRam

As for younger and older layers, it also depends on geology. Since dating the Cambrian layer around the world gives different dates, that would mean that there is a factor not being accounted for.