when did the Law of Moses end and dispensationalism begin ?

DAN P

I have seen and you all , also , where we all dispute the ending of the Law of Moses and where dispensationalism , and where water baptism also ended and where the Holy Spirit is the one Baptisma , Eph 4:5.

I know that I have read it many times , Mark 15:37 and 38 .

In verse 37 Jesus dies on the cross .

then in verse 38 , the Veil of the temple was rent from Top to bottom .

It is obvious , that the Law of Moses end here , and from that point on Paul begins his ministry of the Mystery , Rom 16:25 and 26 .

To me it is very simple , with the Veil rent in half , that means the high priest will never offer in the Holies of Holies the Atonement for Israel once a year and know that Israel was scatted ,

this means that Covenant theology has no where to go !

dan p

glorydaz

I have seen and you all , also , where we all dispute the ending of the Law of Moses and where dispensationalism , and where water baptism also ended and where the Holy Spirit is the one Baptisma , Eph 4:5.

I know that I have read it many times , Mark 15:37 and 38 .

In verse 37 Jesus dies on the cross .

then in verse 38 , the Veil of the temple was rent from Top to bottom .

It is obvious , that the Law of Moses end here , and from that point on Paul begins his ministry of the Mystery , Rom 16:25 and 26 .

To me it is very simple , with the Veil rent in half , that means the high priest will never offer in the Holies of Holies the Atonement for Israel once a year and know that Israel was scatted ,

this means that Covenant theology has no where to go !

dan p
What about during the millennium kingdom?

Hebrews 8:9-10
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.​

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Right Divider

Body part
@DAN P
I'm sorry to say that you are extremely confused about a number of things regarding the covenants and the dispensations.

Here are some thoughts:
  • Dispensations did not begin with Paul, though Paul was given a specific dispensation.
  • The Law did not end with the tearing of the veil in the temple, though some of the ceremonial aspects of the system that God gave to Israel did (i.e., they now have a permanent and perfect high priest).
  • Israel's covenants are distinct from the current dispensation (given to Paul for all of us).
  • The covenants given to Israel (old and new, with God as the other party) benefit the whole world, but are not given to anyone but Israel.
  • There is a significant time between the events in Mark 15:37-38 and the God's calling of Paul. God was still working with Israel (through the 12 apostles) during this time.
  • In the future, the new covenant will be fully implemented per scripture (Eze 11:19-20, Eze 36, etc).
God's dealing with Israel in both the old and new covenants is distinct from the dispensation that God gave to Paul.

DAN P

@DAN P
I'm sorry to say that you are extremely confused about a number of things regarding the covenants and the dispensations.

Here are some thoughts:
  • Dispensations did not begin with Paul, though Paul was given a specific dispensation.
  • The Law did not end with the tearing of the veil in the temple, though some of the ceremonial aspects of the system that God gave to Israel did (i.e., they now have a permanent and perfect high priest).
  • Israel's covenants are distinct from the current dispensation (given to Paul for all of us).
  • The covenants given to Israel (old and new, with God as the other party) benefit the whole world, but are not given to anyone but Israel.
  • There is a significant time between the events in Mark 15:37-38 and the God's calling of Paul. God was still working with Israel (through the 12 apostles) during this time.
  • In the future, the new covenant will be fully implemented per scripture (Eze 11:19-20, Eze 36, etc).
God's dealing with Israel in both the old and new covenants is distinct from the dispensation that God gave to Paul.
so I am confused you say ?

so where the word dispensation first appears is , Luke 16:2 and 4 and their meaning are ???

dispensation first began in 1 Cor 15;17 , Eph 1:10 , 1 Tim 1:4 , Col 1:26 and Eph 3:2

Paul writing in 2 Cor 3:11 says where it began to fade away , and verse 13 , it began with Moses .

the next thing that Jesus did is found in Heb 9:, for the means of death , for the redemption of the first transgressions that were under the first testament , Jesus paid for those sins .

dan p