What would you do?

Ben Masada

There are problems with baptisms, confirmations. Many people are led to believe that doing those things makes them a Christian. I have witnessed that first hand. What it makes them is a counterfeit Christian. Thousands went forward during the Billy Graham crusades, thinking that going forward made them a Christian. Nothing, absolutely nothing should come ahead of faith in Christ. You either believe or you don't.

That's not what Jesus said. He said to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31) If that's not true, you might as well burn the NT because it is not worth believing.

Robert Pate

Banned
That's not what Jesus said. He said to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31) If that's not true, you might as well burn the NT because it is not worth believing.

If you heard Moses and the prophets you would know that you are a sinner in need of a savior.

Ben Masada

If you heard Moses and the prophets you would know that you are a sinner in need of a savior.

So, you don't believe what Jesus said! In that case, whom is your faith based on, Paul? It is not my fault that the guys who wrote the NT committed such blunders.

Robert Pate

Banned
So, you don't believe what Jesus said! In that case, whom is your faith based on, Paul? It is not my fault that the guys who wrote the NT committed such blunders.

It is a blunder to think that you can do or keep the law.

Jesus taught the law because the law reveals the righteousness of God and the sinfulness of man. Only a dumb Pharisee would think that he could do it or keep it.