-until
-it is no longer fun
-or
-no longer necessary
-he will have what he needs
-a president in his back pocket

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Apparently something Trump can't do for you is tell you anything about the KKK. :plain:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/02/28/trump-won-t-denounce-kkk-support.html

When asked by CNN's Jake Tapper on Sunday about David Duke and the KKK supporting his candidacy, Donald Trump passed on refuting them. "I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists," he said. "So I don't know. I don't know -- did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists." When Tapper said he was specifically talking about the KKK, Trump continued saying, "I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about." He then declared, "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

He's such a joke.

ClimateSanity

He evidently doesn't know who is on the list. Why would he blindly condemn groups he knows nothing about simply because someone insinuated there was bad people on a list?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-he will not be the republican nominee
-he won't spend the money
-why should he?
-he will hand pick the republican nominee
-so
-he will have a president in his back pocket no matter who wins
-it will be good for his business
-and
-that is what he is all about
-you idiots are being used

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
kkk
-what do you know about that?
-duh

without googling, i have a vague memory of the national organization being forced to disband due to legal actions brought against it maybe ten years ago

IOW, there is no current KKK

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
There are currently 11 users browsing this thread
-will town bring his friends?
-we could get over 100

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-trump supporters do not want to be seen here
-but
-they do want to know
-if