What is the Gospel?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yep, we're posta learn and grow in knowledge, wisdom and understanding of Jesus Christ.

Proverb 2:6-8 KJV - [FONT="]For the [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Lord[/FONT][FONT="] giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.[/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]8 [/B][/FONT]He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

Colossians 2:2-3 KJV - That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

There's a lot more than these.[/FONT]

this thread is about the Gospel.

what is gospel to you?

daqq

Yep, we're posta learn and grow in knowledge, wisdom and understanding of Jesus Christ.

Proverb 2:6-8 KJV - For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

Colossians 2:2-3 KJV - That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

There's a lot more than these.

Amen, and telling people they should be simpletons, like Meshak has tried to tell me elsewhere, is nothing more than an excuse for laziness: and laziness is nothing more than lack of interest and lack of love for the Word. And before this gets buried by the oncoming barrage of insults and mindless argumentation from Meshak, which always becomes the case in every thread, I suppose I might offer up here what I meant to 1M1S:

Departed by "Horse of Thunder", (רעמסס), fifteen Abib, (Num 33:3, Rev 6:1-2). :chuckle:

H7481 רעם ra`am (raw-am') v.
1. to tumble, i.e. be violently agitated.
2. (specifically) to crash (of thunder).
3. (figuratively) to irritate (with anger).
[a primitive root]
KJV: make to fret, roar, thunder, trouble.

H5483 סוס cuwc (soos) n-m.
סס cuc (soos)

1. a horse (as leaping).
2. (also) a swallow (from its rapid flight).
[from an unused root meaning to skip (properly, for joy)]
KJV: crane, horse((-back, -hoof)).

Ra`amses/Ra`amsus ~ "Thunder Horse", ("Horse of Thunder", Exodus 12:3). :chuckle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Amen, and telling people they should be simpletons, like Meshak has tried to tell me elsewhere, is nothing more than an excuse for laziness: and laziness is nothing more than lack of interest and lack of love for the Word. And before this gets buried by the oncoming barrage of insults and thread derailing argumentation from Meshak which always becomes the case in every thread, I suppose I might offer up here what I meant to 1M1S:

H7481 רעם ra`am (raw-am') v.
1. to tumble, i.e. be violently agitated.
2. (specifically) to crash (of thunder).
3. (figuratively) to irritate (with anger).
[a primitive root]
KJV: make to fret, roar, thunder, trouble.

H5483 סוס cuwc (soos) n-m.
סס cuc (soos)

1. a horse (as leaping).
2. (also) a swallow (from its rapid flight).
[from an unused root meaning to skip (properly, for joy)]
KJV: crane, horse((-back, -hoof)).

Ra`amses/Ra`amsus ~ "Thunder Horse", ("Horse of Thunder", Exodus 12:3).

I know you are so good at avoiding the focus.

what is gospel to you?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So you don't know what the gospel is.

Ok.
Why are you even here? You destroy every thread with insults. You are rightly insulted because you are a fake Christian. However, you do provide us with a clear example of false doctrine and unbelief. If I had any rep to give I would neg you real good. :e4e:

daqq

This thread is about Gospel.

that's what I am talking about and you are accusing me of judging you because you are avoiding the point?

what is gospel to you?

There are many many facets to the Gospel of Messiah: and what makes you think I was not on topic? Behold, A rider on a white horse went forth to sow, and in his hand is a toxon-seedbow: but when anyone hears the Word of the kingdom, and understands it not, then come the fowls of the air which are the Wicked One, the Devil, and the Satan, and snatch away what is sown in the adamah-soil of the heart. This is the one receiving the Seed of the Word in the downtrodden compact soil of the hardened heart beside the Way. :chuckle:

daqq

This thread is about Gospel.

that's what I am talking about and you are accusing me of judging you because you are avoiding the point?

what is gospel to you?

There are many many facets to the Gospel of Messiah: and what makes you think I was not on topic? Behold, A rider on a white horse went forth to sow, and in his hand is a toxon-seedbow: but when anyone hears the Word of the kingdom, and understands it not, then come the fowls of the air which are the Wicked One, the Devil, and the Satan, and snatch away what is sown in the adamah-soil of the heart. This is the one receiving the Seed of the Word in the downtrodden compact soil of the hardened heart beside the Way.

Spoiler
First Messenger:

Revelation 6:1-2
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four living creatures, saying, Come and see!
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a toxon-bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth overcoming, and to overcome.

Job 1:13-15
13 And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in the house of their eldest brother:
14 And there came a malak-messenger (HSN#4397 mal'ak) unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing and the donkeys feeding beside them:
15 And the Sheba-Sabeans fell upon them and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword, and I only am escaped alone to announce it to you!

Second Messenger:

Revelation 6:3-4
3 And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, Come and see!
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should butcher one another: and there was given unto him a great machaira-sword.

Job 1:16
16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another (second malak) and said: The fire of Elohim is fallen from the heavens, and has burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to announce it to you!

Third Messenger:

Revelation 6:5-6
5 And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say: Enter! And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a yoke-beam of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures say: A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Job 1:17
17 While he was yet speaking, there came also another (third malak) and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to announce it to you!

Fourth Messenger:

Revelation 6:7-8
7 And when he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, Come and see!
8 And I looked, and behold a chloros-green horse: and his name that sat on him was Thanatos-Death, and Hades followed with him: and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the Land, to slay with rhomphaia-sword, and with hunger, and with thanatos-death, and with the beasts of the Land.

Job 1:18-19
18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another (fourth malak) and said, Your sons and your daughters were eating and drinking wine in the house of their eldest brother:
19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to announce it to you!

Revelation 7:1-3
1 WITH these things I saw four angelos-messengers stationed upon the four corners of the Land, restraining the four winds of the Land, that the wind should not blow upon the Land, nor on the Sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw a different Angelos-Messenger ascending from the Anatole Rising Sun, having the seal of the Living Elohim; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angelos-messengers, to whom it was given to hurt the Land and the Sea:
3 Saying, Hurt not the Land, neither the Sea, nor the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our Elohim in their foreheads.

Job 1:20-22
20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell to the ground, and worshiped:
21 And said, Naked came I out of the womb of my mother and naked shall I return to there: YHWH gave, and YHWH has taken away; blessed be the name of YHWH!
22 In all this Job neither sinned nor foolishly charged Elohim.

Job 2:1-7
1 Again there was a day when sons of the Elohim came to present themselves before YHWH; and the Satan came also among them to present himself before YHWH.
2 And YHWH says unto the Satan: From where have you come? And the Satan answers YHWH, and says: From going to and fro in the Land, and from walking up and down in it.
3 And YHWH says unto the Satan: Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him in the Land, a perfect and an upright man, one that fears Elohim and turns away from evil? And yet still he holds fast his integrity, although you moved Me against him, to consume him without cause.
4 And the Satan answers YHWH, and says, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man has will he give for his soul.
5 But put forth your hand now, and touch his body and his flesh, and he will curse you to your face.
6 And YHWH says unto the Satan: Behold, he is in your hand; but his soul is hedged about!
7 So the Satan went forth from the Presence of YHWH, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

Job 2:11-13
11 Now when the three friends of Job heard of all this evil that was come upon him, they came every one from his own place; Eliphaz the Teymani, and Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Na`amati: And they met united-together for to come and wander-(Nod) with him and to comfort him.
12 And when they lifted up their eyes afar off, and knew him not, they lifted up their voice, and wept; and they rent every one his mantle, and sprinkled dust upon their heads toward the heavens.
13 So they sat down with him upon the ground seven days and seven nights, and none spoke a word unto him: for they saw that his grief was very great.

Revelation 8:13
13 And I beheld, and heard one eagle flying in mid-heavens, saying with a loud voice, Woe! Woe! Woe! to the permanent dwellers upon the Land, by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angelos-messengers which are yet to sound!

And when the Most High left off speaking with Job the Spirit Holy set him gently back down out of the whirlwind; and Job had now come to understand that he never truly knew Elohim as he once thought he did. Job had rather only "heard by the hearing of the ear" about the Almighty One which he indeed so reverenced. And yet now, after all of his Great Tribulation, Jobab knew first hand of a surety the truth concerning his own deliverance by the hand of the Almighty.

Job 42:5-13
5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: But now mine eye sees thee.
6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
7 And it was so, that after YHWH had spoken these words unto Job, YHWH says to Eliphaz the Teymani: My wrath is kindled against you, and against your two friends; for you have not spoken of Me the thing that is right, as My servant Job has done.
8 Therefore take unto you now seven bullocks and seven rams, and go to My servant Job, and offer up for yourselves an ascending offering; and My servant Job shall pray for you: for him will I accept, lest I deal with you after your folly, in that you have not spoken of Me the thing which is right like My servant Job.
9 So Eliphaz the Teymani and Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Na`amati went and did according as YHWH had commanded them: and YHWH lifted up the countenance of Job.
10 And YHWH turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends, and YHWH gave Job twice as much as he had before.
11 Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the bad which YHWH had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold.
12 So YHWH blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she-donkeys.
13 He had also seven sons and three daughters . . .

And as for Eliphaz of Teyman, Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar of Naamah: they three had their dominion taken away, but their lives were prolonged for a season and time. :chuckle:

Hear therefore the Parable of the Sower:
1) Behold, A rider on a white horse went forth to sow, and in his hand is a toxon-seedbow: but when anyone hears the Word of the kingdom, and understands it not, then come the fowls of the air which are the Wicked One, the Devil, and the Satan, and snatch away what is sown in the adamah-soil of the heart. This is the one receiving the Seed of the Word in the downtrodden compact soil of the hardened heart beside the Way.
2) Behold, A rider on a red horse went forth: and unto him is given power to take peace from the adamah-soil of the heart and the erets-land of the man, and unto him is given a great machaira sword of spiritual warfare. And he that receives the Seed of the Word into the rocky and stony places; the same is he that hears the Word, and with joy receives it, yet has no deep root in himself and endures only for a while: for when tribulation and persecution arises because of the Word, by and by he is offended.
3) Behold, A rider on a black horse went forth: and in his hand is a yoke-beam of the balances, and a famine is proclaimed in the adamah-soil of the heart of the man. And he that receives the Seed of the Word among the thorns is he that hears the Word; but the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the Word from him, and he becomes unfruitful.
4) Behold, A rider on a chloros-green horse went forth: and the name of him seated thereon is Death, and Sheol accompanies with him. And there is given unto them power over the fourth part of the erets-land of the man, to slay with the rhomphaia, which is the double-edged Sword of the Logos: For the Amen-amen Teacher of Righteousness says, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it dies, it brings forth much fruit! And he that receives the Seed of the Word into the good and fertile adamah-soil of the heart is he that hears the Word, and understands it, which also bears fruit and brings forth: truly a hundredfold, moreover the sixtyfold, moreover the thirtyfold. Hades and Apollyon, yea, Sheol and Abaddon, are before YHWH: and how much more the hearts of the sons of men! (Pro15:11).

Why therefore do you question my fruit?
Let the fruit sniffer first sniff his or her own fruit.

daqq

What is the main one?

Right now the main one concerning what I have already said, above herein, is that you do not have to stay a Canaanite, an Edomite, a Teymanite, or a heathen: isn't that good news? I would say that is Great News! For the partition wall of separation has been broken down in Messiah at Golgotha: and that means that you can now be grafted into the all Israel and olive tree of the Father though His Son, who is the Root, by way of doing the Testimony of His Son, such as that Testimony found in Mat 7:1-6 which we were just discussing. But, if not, then I suppose you get to remain whatever it is you are. :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Right now the main one concerning what I have already said, above herein, is that you do not have to stay a Canaanite, an Edomite, a Teymanite, or a heathen: isn't that good news? I would say that is Great News! For the partition wall of separation has been broken down in Messiah at Golgotha: and that means that you can now be grafted into the all Israel and olive tree of the Father though His Son, who is the Root, by way of doing the Testimony of His Son, such as that Testimony found in Mat 7:1-6 which we were just discussing. But, if not, then I suppose you get to remain whatever it is you are. :)

ok it seems that you don't know what gospel is all about.

It is all about Salvation.

And He explained simply how to inherit eternal life.

I will show you again:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here you go Daqq:

Luke 10:25-37 New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

daqq

ok it seems that you don't know what gospel is all about.

It is all about Salvation.

And He explained simply how to inherit eternal life.

I will show you again:

Here you go Daqq:

It appears that you do not even believe Mat7:1-6, much less think that it should apply to yourself, but I have no need to entertain your ideas and opinions about salvation: I did not first address you here today, but rather responded to 1M1S, and you decided to address me by quoting my response to him: and then you used that response as a spring board to judge me as not having love when I did not even judge you in any way by my response to you. And now that you have completely ignored everything else I have posted, and have yet again judged me, and this time as one not even understanding the Gospel, even after I said that there are many different facets or aspects to "the Gospel", (and many have their own ideas and opinions), why should I entertain your opinions when you have again ignored everything I have said? Why are you now accosting me like a street thug? Don't you have anything better to do with yourself and your time rather than trying to bully people here in a forum? I am not interested in your role-playing games, and I doubt anyone else is either, which is why you have to turn off your rep-counter so as to try to salvage your rep-o-meter, (lol), which is apparently way too important to you. I feel like saying get lost, though I probably wouldn't anyways, but even if I did I would be too late because you already are. Judge not lest you be judged: and by the same judgment you dish out it shall be dished right back out unto you, old, dead, stale, dried up, sea prune. There ya go, some of your own kinda love and fruit, right back at ya. :crackup:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It appears that you do not even believe Mat7:1-6, much less think that it should apply to yourself, but I have no need to entertain your ideas and opinions about salvation: I did not first address you here today, but rather responded to 1M1S, and you decided to address me by quoting my response to him: and then you used that response as a spring board to judge me as not having love when I did not even judge you in any way by my response to you. And now that you have completely ignored everything else I have posted, and have yet again judged me, and this time as one not even understanding the Gospel, even after I said that there are many different facets or aspects to "the Gospel", (and many have their own ideas and opinions), why should I entertain your opinions when you have again ignored everything I have said? Why are you now accosting me like a street thug? Don't you have anything better to do with yourself and your time rather than trying to bully people here in a forum? I am not interested in your role-playing games, and I doubt anyone else is either, which is why you have to turn off your rep-counter so as to try to salvage your rep-o-meter, (lol), which is apparently way too important to you. I feel like saying get lost, though I probably wouldn't anyways, but even if I did I would be too late because you already are. Judge not lest you be judged: and by the same judgment you dish out it shall be dished right back out unto you, old, dead, stale, dried up, sea prune. There ya go, some of your own kinda love and fruit, right back at ya. :crackup:

You don't know the heart of what salvation is all about. Your this kind of preaching proves it.

You cannot grasp the whole picture what Jesus is teaching.

good day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, your lengthy preaching is not good way to spread Jesus' teachings.

Lengthy talk is all over this site, and getting lost what you are focusing on.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You don't know the heart of what salvation is all about. Your this kind of preaching proves it.

You cannot grasp the whole picture what Jesus is teaching.

good day.
He spent half the day trying to help you and teach you. You don't read posts. Do paragraphs frighten you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He spent half the day trying to help you and teach you. You don't read posts. Do paragraphs frighten you?

You don't know what gospel is all about.

You should read Jesus' word instead of spending most of your time claiming Jesus' word is not for gentiles.

Of course you don't accept Jesus' teaching.

nothing knew there.