What is the Gospel?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW,1m1s,

There are all kinds of malicious accusation is going on but I have not seen you saying anything to them.

Isnt it sin to slander His servants with filthy names like "wolf, cult, unsaved, non-believer, child of devil?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I am not interested in your preaching.

good day.

Paul would have wept.

I'm like Tambora, it's hard for me to feel sorry for you.

Philippians 3:18

“(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:”

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul would have wept.

I'm like Tambora, it's hard for me to feel sorry for you.

I know, you guys are like minded.

Why don't you feel sorry for Marhig who has been singled out to be called "wolf"?

She is one of faithful Christians. Do you even know that?

Tam does not feel sorry for her either.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
BTW,1m1s,

There are all kinds of malicious accusation is going on but I have not seen you saying anything to them.

Isnt it sin to slander His servants with filthy names like "wolf, cult, unsaved, non-believer, child of devil?

I got on John where he needed reminding.

His self proclaimed rifleman status was a bit off.

Unless he was makin' fun of himself. ;)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I know, you guys are like minded.

Why don't you feel sorry for Marhig who has been singled out to be called "wolf"?

She is one of faithful Christians. Do you even know that?

Tam does not feel sorry for her either.

Marhig tries.

Luke 12:47 King James Version (KJV)

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

Luke 12:48 King James Version (KJV)

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
1m1s,

I pray that you have courage to speak up for faithful Christian like Marhig who are maliciously slandered.

good day.