ECT WHAT IS " DUE TIME " ??

oatmeal

Hi , and you can not yet recognize a good thread from a bad thread , so are you improving ??

I did say I was sorry and means SORRY for you !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

dan,

this is your best thread yet!

This is the one thread you are not mocking the apostles who spoke in tongues on the day of Pentecost and those believers who speak in tongues as well.

That is a major improvement!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
dan,

This is the one thread you are not mocking the apostles who spoke in tongues on the day of Pentecost and those believers who speak in tongues as well.

do you speak in tongues ?

DAN P

dan,

Hi , and I can write DELETE and it means more than what you have written and all will believe it !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
There is dew time which is the early morning hours when everything is covered in dew.

Do time is the amount of time you spend in jail.

DAN P

There is dew time which is the early morning hours when everything is covered in dew.

Do time is the amount of time you spend in jail.

Hi , and I do not know where you stand in DEW TIME , and it is LOL that Pentecostals and many that hold to that VIEW do not know there DEW TIME !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

But many speak GIBBERISH which no one understands , even when I saw my mother do it !!

DAN [

oatmeal

Hi , and I can write DELETE and it means more than what you have written and all will believe it !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

You have deleted speaking in tongues from scripture because of the error you have seen, not because of the truth written in scripture.

Do you reject marriage because marriages are abused?

Do you reject the possibility of having children because children fill their diapers and are not perfect in many other ways?

DAN P

You have deleted speaking in tongues from scripture because of the error you have seen, not because of the truth written in scripture.

Do you reject marriage because marriages are abused?

Do you reject the possibility of having children because children fill their diapers and are not perfect in many other ways?

Hi , and 1 Cor 13:8 and 11 are very clear and you want to stay an INFANT , if you are really saved !!

dan p