What indeed was Peter's 'Jesus given' mission?

Gurucam

What indeed was Peter's 'Jesus given' mission? Did he fail and/or abandon his God given mission?

It is clearly confirmed that Jesus:

Matthews:16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

It is also clearly confirmed that:

Matthews: 16 KJV N.T.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

It is also clearly confirmed that the Lord Jesus established a church/institution under Satan where people are sent so their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

From the above it is clear that the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus did fully recognize Peter to be Satan and he did fully expect Peter to remain Satan

And because of the above fact, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus did established a Satanic church under Peter, where people would be delivered for the destruction of their flesh, so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore this defined Peter (satanic based) mission as given to him by the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus.

Peter, as Satan, was given to destroy the flesh (tendencies) of his charges so that their spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

How then is one's spirit saved?

The physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus instructed that one look not at things that are 'seen', for such things are temporal. The physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus instructed that instead, one should look to things that are 'not seen', for such things are eternal.

2 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Hebrews: 11 KJV N.T.
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

One spirit is saved by looking to things that 'not seen' and eternal. Therefore Peter's job under his appointment by the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus was clearly defined.

Peter's 'Jesus given' mission, was to teach and encourage people to stop looking to things that are 'seen and temporal and instead learn to look only to things that are not seen and eternal. This is how one awakens to one's spirit and this is how one's spirit is saved.

The question is did Peter & Co. deny this appointment and go about promoting and establishing, their own ideas, falsely under the name of the Lord Jesus?

Clearly up to this day Peter and his charges seek physical evidence for everything. This tendency to be rooted in only in the 'seen' physical and temporal reality is the essential quality of Satan. It is a faithless and absolutely none spiritual stance. This is the awareness (or lack of awareness) of the dead, i.e. the spiritually dead or a 'child of the flesh', i.e. one who is Satan.

You must be aware that even after Jesus' crucifixion Peter and the other disciples demand 'seen' signs from the Lord Jesus. They needed to physically see the marks in his body before they accept that he rose from the dead, after his crucifixion. This is absolute faithlessness. This is total 'deadness' i.e.spiritual deadness. Spiritual deadness describes 'the dead' in Jesus statement 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Peter & Co., as spiritually dead (and Satanic) people, continued to hold this approach to life (of not looking to things that are not seen and eternal). This resulted in 'the dead burying their dead'. However this was not their only serious transgression. They actively denied, persecuted, undermined and blasphemed Paul and his commission. And they also actively promoted the denial, persecution, undermining and blaspheming of Paul and his commission which is the Lord Jesus' 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit based Christian commission.

It is clearly confirmed that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven in a 'not seen' and eternal Spirit, Son of God body.
The following confirmed in which body the Lord Jesus rose to heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Peter and Co continued to corruptly promote that the Lord Jesus rose to spirit heaven in a physical body. It is a fact that throughout history they held and promoted many other very foolish physical ideas, including that the sun went around the earth and many more.

Peter and Co. still, boldly, demand signs (i.e. physical validation) for essentially 'not seen' Spirit events. As they did of the Lord Jesus after His crucifixion and rise in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God body. And they made this demand even though they had walked with the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus for most of his travels on earth.

This was the extent of their 'deadness (i.e. their spiritual deadness) which is a Satanic state.

There was not way that they could commune with the 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus, as only Paul did.

Fact is Jesus knew (or at least suspected) that Peter did not actually loved him. He knew or at least suspected) that Peter was simply pretending to love him. For our edification and awakening, the Lord Jesus asked Peter three times whether or not Peter loved him. This is the same number of time Peter denied the Lord Jesus, at other forums.

John: 21 KJV N.T.
15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

. . . the lord Jesus asked this three times (i.e. the same number of times Peter denied the Lord)

Indeed the Lord Jesus would definitely know if Peter loved him or not. No doubt about that fact. Therefore the question to Peter was not an inquiry. The question was delivered for listeners (i.e. those with ears to hear) to note that Jesus knew that Peter did not love Him.

One should not need a sledge hammer over one's head to catch on to this truth, i.e. Peter did not love the Lord Jesus. It seem that the Lord Jesus made a total fool of Peter and the likes of Peter who chose to be blinded by and follow Peter.

Peter was always a dissident of satanic proportions . . . and the Lord Jesus knew this very well and dealt with Peter accordingly and appropriate. Peter was given the commission of 'the dead' who will bury his dead counterparts. 'The dead' are children of the flesh (also called Satan). They (children of the flesh) persecute children of God. 'Children of the flesh are not destine to inherit earth in the fullness of time together with children of God . . . this is the plan of the Lord Jesus and God. This is clearly confirmed in the KJV N.T. in the same manner as, 'many are called and few chosen'.

Peter who was known to be Satan by the Lord Jesus was given to 'bury' his dead counterparts. For the Lord Jesus knew that Peter would led them (i.e. people like himself) up the dead and irreversible path to 'Satanville', under the earth. Such burial was indeed destine to be for all eternity so as to leave the earth to children of God and totally free of children of the flesh.

The very great majority of the billion or so who are called to Christianity play (or are encouraged and/or misled to play) 'fast and loose' with the revelations in the KJV N.T., to their own individual and terminal detriment.

You may not believe it but Dec. 2012 did mark the end. Not the end of the world. Dec. 2012 marked the end of dominance by the likes of Satan/Peter and the likes.

We are most definitely in the irrevocable Age of Paul and his likes.

Past Satanic/Materialistic supposed 'upper class' had a little rule on earth (under the influence of Satan/Peter). They never rule in spirit heaven. In fact, they were never even present in spirit heaven. Now their rule on earth, is falling apart permanently, before everyone's eyes, under grace of God . . . as God kingdom of heaven descend to earth.

Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

This false aristocratic class have no idea about what has happened and continues to happen to their 'world'. Why and how would they know? After all they are 'the dead'. They will sleep, be relegated and be buried through it all . . . the question is will you be awake at this time? In this scenario, even if one dies on earth, the spiritually aware will return soon. However the dead, the Satanic, the all and all materialist, the child of the flesh, will not return to earth.

Survival is not at all about boarding or not boarding arks of any kind. Indeed this has nothing to do with paying a billion bucks to get a seat on an 'state of the art' ark like that of Noah (i.e. according to the picture 2012). This has nothing to do, even with, modern technology.

That whole picture ('2012') is about foolish people fooling other foolish people. That is about Satan/Materialistic people of the world fooling their counterparts. For others it was simply entertainment.

There is but one way to survive and be counted (i.e. chosen). The details of this is the very fabric of the KJV N.T.

Come on to my posts and you will know.

For example: The Satanic or materialist class ruled the world through the Capitalist system which was anchored on intellectual Economic theory. This system have long collapsed world wide. For many years this system was dominated and controlled by the U.S.A. and the U.S. dollar. They lived high off the hog. This has since collapsed. The most scientific and profound ideas in formal Economic theory is failing everywhere.

Those whose life were and are consumed by this past mode of education and experiences are not prepared to give up. This is their life being washed down the drain. They are still fighting to modify part of the theory inherent in this already failed Economic/Capital system. They continue to offer modification so as to milk 'millions' for themselves, from an already failed system. It is absolutely obscene.

It is not simply a matter of replacing the world's recognition of the U.S. dollar and the U.S.A. with some other currency and some other country. It is far bigger that this. It is an entirely new paradigm being establish. One that will have no use, need and/or recognition for, any old intellectuals/materialist/Capitalist and the things which they control and posses.

The new order is anchored on spiritual, individual, self actualization. It lies in people's individual capacities to bend time and space. It is anchored on individual people's capacity to rise above or beyond space and time and look back on space and time. This new age (which is the age of the KJV N.T. according to the Paul's commission) is anchored on one's capacity to seek ye first the kingdom of God within one's own heart or spirit.

It lies in people's capacity to rise beyond time and space (within their own hearts or spirits, i.e. within the quantum, field) and commune directly with the Lord Jesus, live and direct, in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God format. . . . and so know KJV N.T. revelations in absolute purity. This not at all about the limited and foolish physical/intellectual discernment of scriptures. This about knowing the things of God through 'inspiration'.

Only these kind of people can and will deliver the world.

This is not at all Peter and his people and they are many.

This is all about Paul and his people and they are the chosen few.

Friends you need to fight all you can to get and understand my posts.

Interplanner

What indeed was Peter's 'Jesus given' mission? Did he fail and/or abandon his God given mission?

It is clearly confirmed that Jesus:

Matthews:16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

It is also clearly confirmed that:

Matthews: 16 KJV N.T.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

It is also clearly confirmed that the Lord Jesus established a church/institution under Satan where people are sent so their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

From the above it is clear that the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus did fully recognize Peter to be Satan and he did fully expect Peter to remain Satan

And because of the above fact, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus did established a Satanic church under Peter, where people would be delivered for the destruction of their flesh, so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore this defined Peter (satanic based) mission as given to him by the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus.

Peter, as Satan, was given to destroy the flesh (tendencies) of his charges so that their spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

How then is one's spirit saved?

The physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus instructed that one look not at things that are 'seen', for such things are temporal. The physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus instructed that instead, one should look to things that are 'not seen', for such things are eternal.

2 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Hebrews: 11 KJV N.T.
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

One spirit is saved by looking to things that 'not seen' and eternal. Therefore Peter's job under his appointment by the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus was clearly defined.

Peter's 'Jesus given' mission, was to teach and encourage people to stop looking to things that are 'seen and temporal and instead learn to look only to things that are not seen and eternal. This is how one awakens to one's spirit and this is how one's spirit is saved.

The question is did Peter & Co. deny this appointment and go about promoting and establishing, their own ideas, falsely under the name of the Lord Jesus?

Clearly up to this day Peter and his charges seek physical evidence for everything. This tendency to be rooted in only in the 'seen' physical and temporal reality is the essential quality of Satan. It is a faithless and absolutely none spiritual stance. This is the awareness (or lack of awareness) of the dead, i.e. the spiritually dead or a 'child of the flesh', i.e. one who is Satan.

You must be aware that even after Jesus' crucifixion Peter and the other disciples demand 'seen' signs from the Lord Jesus. They needed to physically see the marks in his body before they accept that he rose from the dead, after his crucifixion. This is absolute faithlessness. This is total 'deadness' i.e.spiritual deadness. Spiritual deadness describes 'the dead' in Jesus statement 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Peter & Co., as spiritually dead (and Satanic) people, continued to hold this approach to life (of not looking to things that are not seen and eternal). This resulted in 'the dead burying their dead'. However this was not their only serious transgression. They actively denied, persecuted, undermined and blasphemed Paul and his commission. And they also actively promoted the denial, persecution, undermining and blaspheming of Paul and his commission which is the Lord Jesus' 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit based Christian commission.

It is clearly confirmed that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven in a 'not seen' and eternal Spirit, Son of God body.
The following confirmed in which body the Lord Jesus rose to heaven:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Peter and Co continued to corruptly promote that the Lord Jesus rose to spirit heaven in a physical body. It is a fact that throughout history they held and promoted many other very foolish physical ideas, including that the sun went around the earth and many more.

Peter and Co. still, boldly, demand signs (i.e. physical validation) for essentially 'not seen' Spirit events. As they did of the Lord Jesus after His crucifixion and rise in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God body. And they made this demand even though they had walked with the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus for most of his travels on earth.

This was the extent of their 'deadness (i.e. their spiritual deadness) which is a Satanic state.

There was not way that they could commune with the 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus, as only Paul did.

Fact is Jesus knew (or at least suspected) that Peter did not actually loved him. He knew or at least suspected) that Peter was simply pretending to love him. For our edification and awakening, the Lord Jesus asked Peter three times whether or not Peter loved him. This is the same number of time Peter denied the Lord Jesus, at other forums.

John: 21 KJV N.T.
15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

. . . the lord Jesus asked this three times (i.e. the same number of times Peter denied the Lord)

Indeed the Lord Jesus would definitely know if Peter loved him or not. No doubt about that fact. Therefore the question to Peter was not an inquiry. The question was delivered for listeners (i.e. those with ears to hear) to note that Jesus knew that Peter did not love Him.

One should not need a sledge hammer over one's head to catch on to this truth, i.e. Peter did not love the Lord Jesus. It seem that the Lord Jesus made a total fool of Peter and the likes of Peter who chose to be blinded by and follow Peter.

Peter was always a dissident of satanic proportions . . . and the Lord Jesus knew this very well and dealt with Peter accordingly and appropriate. Peter was given the commission of 'the dead' who will bury his dead counterparts. 'The dead' are children of the flesh (also called Satan). They (children of the flesh) persecute children of God. 'Children of the flesh are not destine to inherit earth in the fullness of time together with children of God . . . this is the plan of the Lord Jesus and God. This is clearly confirmed in the KJV N.T. in the same manner as, 'many are called and few chosen'.

Peter who was known to be Satan by the Lord Jesus was given to 'bury' his dead counterparts. For the Lord Jesus knew that Peter would led them (i.e. people like himself) up the dead and irreversible path to 'Satanville', under the earth. Such burial was indeed destine to be for all eternity so as to leave the earth to children of God and totally free of children of the flesh.

The very great majority of the billion or so who are called to Christianity play (or are encouraged and/or misled to play) 'fast and loose' with the revelations in the KJV N.T., to their own individual and terminal detriment.

You may not believe it but Dec. 2012 did mark the end. Not the end of the world. Dec. 2012 marked the end of dominance by the likes of Satan/Peter and the likes.

We are most definitely in the irrevocable Age of Paul and his likes.

Past Satanic/Materialistic supposed 'upper class' had a little rule on earth (under the influence of Satan/Peter). They never rule in spirit heaven. In fact, they were never even present in spirit heaven. Now their rule on earth, is falling apart permanently, before everyone's eyes, under grace of God . . . as God kingdom of heaven descend to earth.

Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

This false aristocratic class have no idea about what has happened and continues to happen to their 'world'. Why and how would they know? After all they are 'the dead'. They will sleep, be relegated and be buried through it all . . . the question is will you be awake at this time? In this scenario, even if one dies on earth, the spiritually aware will return soon. However the dead, the Satanic, the all and all materialist, the child of the flesh, will not return to earth.

Survival is not at all about boarding or not boarding arks of any kind. Indeed this has nothing to do with paying a billion bucks to get a seat on an 'state of the art' ark like that of Noah (i.e. according to the picture 2012). This has nothing to do, even with, modern technology.

That whole picture ('2012') is about foolish people fooling other foolish people. That is about Satan/Materialistic people of the world fooling their counterparts. For others it was simply entertainment.

There is but one way to survive and be counted (i.e. chosen). The details of this is the very fabric of the KJV N.T.

Come on to my posts and you will know.

For example: The Satanic or materialist class ruled the world through the Capitalist system which was anchored on intellectual Economic theory. This system have long collapsed world wide. For many years this system was dominated and controlled by the U.S.A. and the U.S. dollar. They lived high off the hog. This has since collapsed. The most scientific and profound ideas in formal Economic theory is failing everywhere.

Those whose life were and are consumed by this past mode of education and experiences are not prepared to give up. This is their life being washed down the drain. They are still fighting to modify part of the theory inherent in this already failed Economic/Capital system. They continue to offer modification so as to milk 'millions' for themselves, from an already failed system. It is absolutely obscene.

It is not simply a matter of replacing the world's recognition of the U.S. dollar and the U.S.A. with some other currency and some other country. It is far bigger that this. It is an entirely new paradigm being establish. One that will have no use, need and/or recognition for, any old intellectuals/materialist/Capitalist and the things which they control and posses.

The new order is anchored on spiritual, individual, self actualization. It lies in people's individual capacities to bend time and space. It is anchored on individual people's capacity to rise above or beyond space and time and look back on space and time. This new age (which is the age of the KJV N.T. according to the Paul's commission) is anchored on one's capacity to seek ye first the kingdom of God within one's own heart or spirit.

It lies in people's capacity to rise beyond time and space (within their own hearts or spirits, i.e. within the quantum, field) and commune directly with the Lord Jesus, live and direct, in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God format. . . . and so know KJV N.T. revelations in absolute purity. This not at all about the limited and foolish physical/intellectual discernment of scriptures. This about knowing the things of God through 'inspiration'.

Only these kind of people can and will deliver the world.

This is not at all Peter and his people and they are many.

This is all about Paul and his people and they are the chosen few.

Long posts are too much to deal with. Try 2-3 propositions at the most and then wait for response.

Your emphasis on the delivery over to Satan is way off base. You are making an incidental reference a major Christian church doctrine.

The OP was more along the line of Peter's vs Paul's mission.

Gurucam

Start with the above post.

click the little arrow

Gurucam

Long posts are too much to deal with. Try 2-3 propositions at the most and then wait for response.

Your emphasis on the delivery over to Satan is way off base. You are making an incidental reference a major Christian church doctrine.

The OP was more along the line of Peter's vs Paul's mission.

I am sorry that it is long. Consider it the totally of my post on this thread.

I will not post anymore here.

Take all the time you need to properly read the opening post.

It is totally KJV N.T. and critically important.

Rest assured that it is a labor of love, in the absolute service of the Lord Jesus.

With respect to your comment:

You and all else are free to point out anything that is not absolutely and totally supported by revelations in the KJV N.T.

It is pointless to reply without, your pointing out, according to KJV N.T. revelations, exactly what is way off base about Satan.

I will respond only if you request me to do so.

If I seek to reply to your claim that "Your emphasis on the delivery over to Satan is way off base." My best reply would be:

Fact is people are delivered to Satan for the destruction of their flesh so that their spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. This is clearly confirmed in 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 KJV N.T.

Is this not Satan serving the Lord Jesus in some formal church like way?

Who but Peter is Satan?

May be you need to adjust (to truth) your (distorted) idea of Satan?

Certainly denying that Peter is Satan seems very redundant. The Lord Jesus did identify Peter to be Satan because he savored the things of man and not the things of God.

Or are you suggesting that Paul lied or was deluded, when he said that people are delivered to Satan for the destruction of their flesh so that their spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus, according to 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 KJV N.T. Is this not Peter's ministry? How can it not be?

Many are called and few chosen because the great majority are misled and deluded. You should investigate your core supposed Christian ideas and beliefs. They are most likely to be corruption of the KJV N.T. Do not trust yourself or your priests, instead trust the KJV N.T., literally.

Also do not trust Peter, your were warned that he is Satan, by the Lord Jesus. . . . the very least that you ought to do is to take the things from Peter, with a 'big spoonful of salt'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

You are making an incidental reference a major Christian church doctrine.

Fact is the Lord Jesus confirmed that "major Christian church doctrine' will be corruption of truth (i.e. "major Christian church doctrine' will be serious corruption of KJV N.T. revelations).

Jesus confirmed that people err when they do not know truth. Those who err are not chosen. They are not and cannot be Christians. They fall by the way side.

There is only one way that many (a billion strong) can be called to Christianity and a few chosen. It must be that the very great majority of those called to Christianity are misled and they err and are therefore not chosen.

For such a great catastrophe to occur within Christianity (i.e. where many are called and few chosen), it can only be that "major Christian church doctrine" are corruption of truth (. . . and the very great masses do not know this fact).

Many are called and few chosen can result only if "major Christian church doctrine" (which the masses hold and believe) are corruption of truth. This must happen within the core of what passes for Christianity. Such doctrine are "major Christian church doctrine". There is simply no other place where many are called to Christianity. Therefore it is only within Christianity that the great majority will err and not be chosen becasue they are misled by false prophets who came in Jesus name.

False prophets (or false brethren) are unaware people (unaware of their spirits). They are Satanic people (or Peter's people). They are well within Christianity, everywhere as spies.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

You may not like this idea, however this is the truth, i.e. the only possible truth and the only possible way.

Jesus confirmed that people err (and are not chosen) when they do not know truth.

He also confirmed that many will come in his name and misguide many.

He also confirmed that many are called but few chosen.

'Many' is a big catastrophe. This big catastrophe is prophesied to occur in Christianity (i.e. where a billion are called to Christianity).

Also many false prophets who come in Jesus will misled many and cause this big catastrophe.They will have to operate form within the very core of Christianity to cause this big catastrophe.

This means that "major Christian church doctrine" would be and are corruption of truth. These would have to be the false doctrine of false prophets who came in Jesus name and have established themselves as spies within what passes for Christianity everywhere. No one within Christianity will know this fact. No one will know that their prized doctrines are false. And so many will be misled and err and not be chosen. This is the sad predicament, as prophesied by the lord Jesus.

There is no other way for many (a billion) to be called to Christianity and the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) to fail to be chosen . . . because they err because they are misled by false prophets who come in Jesus' name.

False prophets will obviously operate within what passes for Christianity most every where. This is the only way that they can misled many.

There is simply no other place where many are called to Christianity but within and among the billion people in what passes for Christianity everywhere. It is only within this billion strong Christianity that many can be called and few chosen. It is therefore only with this catchment that false doctrine will be falsely passed off as "major Christian church doctrine"

I hope that you would appreciate that the totality of this reply is clearly, totally and literally supported only by KJV N.T. revelations.

It is not in any way made up by me or anyone else. It is simply the pure truth as confirmed clearly and literally by revelations from the KJV N.T.

Satan is the big corrupter and he would obviously deny these truths which are literally from the KV N.T..

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
It was Peters heart felt suggestion that Jesus do something other than Gods will for Jesus. Gods way is often the hard way, the bitter cup. Peter loved Jesus and could not stand the thought of loosing him. Jesus was NOT calling Peter Satan, rather it was the suggestive nature of the sentiment expressed by Peter which was similar to the "crafty beasts" suggestion to Eve.

As for the Rock, it wasn't Peter, the context was the Father in the heart of man bearing witness to the identity of his Son.

Gurucam

It was Peters heart felt suggestion that Jesus do something other than Gods will for Jesus. Gods way is often the hard way, the bitter cup. Peter loved Jesus and could not stand the thought of loosing him. Jesus was NOT calling Peter Satan, rather it was the suggestive nature of the sentiment expressed by Peter which was similar to the "crafty beasts" suggestion to Eve.

As for the Rock, it wasn't Peter, the context was the Father in the heart of man bearing witness to the identity of his Son.

Then who is "Satan" who was appointed to serve the Lord Jesus, according to:

1 Corinthians 5:5 King James Version (KJV)

Is not the saving of a person's spirit, in the day of the Lord Jesus, the work bestowed on Satan and is this not serving the Lord Jesus?

Saving the spirits of people, in the day of the Lord Jesus, by Satan, must be done in a church which the Lord Jesus established under Satan. That is, in Jesus' 'Satanic' Church?

If not Peter, who then would head Jesus' Satanic church, where people are sent for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus?

Jesus clearly identified Peter to be Satan because he savor the thing of man and not the things of God. The Lord Jesus also appointed him (Peter) to a church.

You are simply corrupting these clear revelations. Is it because you owe some irrational degree of loyalty to Peter/Satan. That is described as selling your soul to Satan. Have you done that? Did you pledge your entire life, so far, to corruption of the KJV N.T.?

Clearly you are trying to pull wool over the eyes of unsuspecting aspiring Christians.

Don't you want to promote truth as literally confirmed in the KJV N.T.?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Caino, to continue from post 7:

One of the Lord Jesus' very important instruction is:
2 Corinthians 4:18King James Version (KJV)
Is it not true that the church of Peter & Co. totally ignored this instruction from the Lord Jesus?

Is it not true that up to this day the church of Peter & Co. still look to things that are seen and temporal?

You do realize that the Lord Jesus, clad in his 'seen', physical, son of man body is temporal. To seek the Lord Jesus in this physical 'seen and temporal, son of man format is to savor the things of man and not the thing of God. This is what defined Peter to be Satan. God is a 'not seen' and eternal Spirit.
John 4:24King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Only Paul sought and discerned the Lord Jesus in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God format.

There are scores of other revelations which support the fact that Peter and his descendants was and is Satan.

There is no vicar of the Lord Jesus, physically on earth. Those who believe that Peter and his descendants are the vicars of the Lord Jesus have been most sadly and terminally misled.

Since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord Jesus, clad only in His Spirit, 'seen' and eternal, Son of God body rules directly over, Christians and His Christian church from spirit heaven. Christians discern the Lord Jesus in this Spirit-only format, through each of their own spirits or hearts. This is how one follows the Lord Jesus in the regeneration when He sits on the right side of the Holy Spirit. However Christians are few, they are the chosen few. They are certainly not the great masses in the church of Peter & Co.

Fact is from among all those present 2000 odd years ago, only Paul followed the Lord in the regeneration (i.e. in His regenerated Spirit).
With respect to: in which body the Lord Jesus rose to heaven:
Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me (in the regeneration, re. Matthew 19:27 & 28); and let the dead bury their dead.
Therefore if only Paul and thereafter, his followers followed the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. Then it is clear that Peter & Co. are the dead who have been and continue to bury their dead (followers)

Wake up and smell the aroma of truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Peter was identified by the Lord Jesus to be Satan.

Satan's/Peter's heart is waxed gross. This means that he can have no heart feeling towards Jesus or anyone else. It is all fake. This is why Jesus asked Peter three time "do you love me Peter?" This is simply to let those with ears to hear from the Lord Jesus that Peter did not love him.

Fact is Peter/Satan was and is simply 'the dead', the spiritually dead (who is burying his own kind) .

Satan/Peter savors only the things of man (i.e. physical or 'seen' things). Satan does not savor the things of God (i.e. 'not seen and spiritual things). If one is to savor the thing of God (i.e. not seen or Spirit things) one's heart cannot be waxed gross

Because Peter's/Satan's heart is waxed gross, He was and is also not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Gurucam

Peter was identified by the Lord Jesus to be Satan.

Satan's heart is waxed gross. This means that he can have no heart feeling towards Jesus or anyone else. It is all fake. The asked Peter three times, 'do you love me Peter?' The Lord Jesus did this act not to find out if Peter loved him. Obviously the Lord knew the answer. The Lord did this so that those with 'ears to hear' would know that Peter did not love him. Therefore 'beware of Peter'. Of course only a few caught on, i.e. the chosen few.

Indeed at another forum and with the exact frequency, Satan/Peter denied the Lord three time. How can one have any doubt?

Satan/Peter savors only the things of man (i.e. physical or 'seen' things). Satan does not savor the things of God (i.e. 'not seen and spiritual things). If one is to savor the thing of God (i.e. not seen or Spirit things) one's heart cannot be waxed gross

Because Peter's/Satan's heart is waxed gross, He was and is also not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

From among all of them, back then 2000 odd years ago, only Paul was given to know the Spiritual Jesus and to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Where does All Truth come from:
John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
The Spirit of Truth is the Lord Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. This is not the Lord Jesus clad in his physical 'seen and temporal son of man body.

Peter knew the Lord only in his physical 'seen and temporal son of man body. In this physical format the Lord Jesus could not and did not deliver many thing to his disciples.

Only Paul knew the Lord in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. In this Spirit format, the Lord Jesus brought and gave All Truth.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Peter who was known to be Satan by the Lord Jesus was given to 'bury' his dead counterparts. For the Lord Jesus knew that Peter would led them (i.e. people like himself) up the dead and irreversible path to 'Satanville', under the earth. Such burial was indeed destine to be for all eternity so as to leave the earth to children of God and totally free of children of the flesh..........

This has to be the most stupid thread I ever read here! The "Satanville" pejorative is almost funny, if it was not so sacrilegious! :dunce:

Gurucam

This has to be the most stupid thread I ever read here! The "Satanville" pejorative is almost funny, if it was not so sacrilegious! :dunce:

Does that make you smart and correctly informed? Do you know scriptures so as not to err as the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) of the billion called to Christianity. The very great majority will err and not be chosen. They will err because they do not know scriptures accurately. Indeed many will be misled by many false prophets. Are you among the misled. Mose everyone in tradition Christianity are among the misled. Only a few, the chosen few, escape this deception and great misfortune.

Does that (your conclusion) put you among the 'chosen few' who know truth (scriptures) and therefore do not err and are chosen?

Or do you hold the the same view as the billion strong traditional Christians whose supposed Christianity is anchored on the ideas and teaching of Peter?

Only the correct answer to the above question matters. Nothing else matters.

I hold no contempt and/or judgment for Peter and Co. and their following. The spiritually dead will not know better. The spiritually dead are also called Satan. I am only sadden by their unfortunate and terminal position.

According to the literal word in the KJV N.T those who died and were buried under the ideas and teachings of Peter & Co. are terminally doomed. Peter was and continue to be quite literally, the dead who has been burying his dead followers (with their dead physical bodies).

Christians do not follow that path. Christians differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, except that He is Lord of all. When Christians die they rise in three day (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in spirit heaven. That is they rise, in three days, clad only in their spirit only bodies to be like angels in heaven. Christians are not buried in the earth with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the still to come, return of the Lord Jesus in a physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man body and shout out to them to rise out of the earth. However this latter approach is quite literally what Peter & Co. promotes and practice in their church.

Lord Jesus instructed 'let the dead bury their dead, however, you follow me in the regeneration'. Did not the Lord Jesus, after his regeneration, rise in three day to spirit heaven?
How else would anyone follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration? One who bury their dead is clearly not following the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. The Lord Jesus did not take that path in the regeneration. He was not buried in the earth to wait indefinitely. He rose in three day. Christians differs in no way from the Lord Jesus (except that he is Lord of all).

My teaching which are simply a reproduction of the literal words in the KJV N.T. and my firmness are simply to make my best effort to inform those who have not yet died and buried under the ideas and teachings of Peter & Co.

My aim is to correct what passes for Christianity, in these last days. This would enable the last to Christianity to have it correct and therefore not err and be chosen first. Indeed "the last shall be first and the first last, for many are called and few chosen".

The Truth cannot be very palatable to the great majority in traditional Christianity. It would be very strange to them. They will be totally deceived by many false prophets for they will err and not be chosen.

However my posts are the literal words of the Lord Jesus as recorded in the KJV N.T. . . what further pronouncement do you need?

Over to :dunce: (i.e. you). Look to the mote in your own eyes.
Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Israel is to be a nation of priests. He is the head of that church. That church has fallen.

Romans 11:11 for a reminder.

OCTOBER23

JESUS was under alot of MENTAL and Emotional Pressure

because HE had to PREPARE Himself to be Crucified.

He did NOT NEED PETERS INTERFERENCE .

YOU WOULD HAVE SAID AND DONE THE SAME THING IN THAT SITUATION.

Gurucam

JESUS was under alot of MENTAL and Emotional Pressure

because HE had to PREPARE Himself to be Crucified.

He did NOT NEED PETERS INTERFERENCE .

YOU WOULD HAVE SAID AND DONE THE SAME THING IN THAT SITUATION.

Bottom line

1. Christians differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, except that He is Lord of all.

2. Therefore when Christians die they rise in three day (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in spirit heaven. That is, they rise, in three days, clad only in their spirit only bodies to be like angels in heaven.

3. Christians are not buried in the earth with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the still to come day when the Lord Jesus will return in a physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man body so as to shout out to them to rise out of the earth.

4. However this latter approach (in # 3 above) is quite literally what Peter & Co. promotes and practice in their church. Clearly they are not promoting and/or practicing Christianity. They are practicing the path of 'the dead', according to the Lord's Jesus' instruction 'let the dead bury their dead'.

5. Lord Jesus instructed 'let the dead bury their dead, however, you follow me in the regeneration'.

6. Did not the Lord Jesus, after his regeneration, rise in three day to spirit heaven? If one does not follow the Lord as he did after his regeneration, how else would anyone follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration?

7. Clearly one who bury their dead is not following the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. The Lord Jesus did not take that path in the regeneration. He was not buried in the earth to wait indefinitely. He rose in three day. Christians differs in no way from the Lord Jesus (except that he is Lord of all).

8. Does this not clearly confirm that Peter and his 2000 year old church promote and practice the dead path and not the Christian path.

9. From among those people, 2000 odd years ago, only Paul followed the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. Only he became Christian. Only he was given the Christian commission.

10. Peter was given only the commission for 'the dead'. The dead refers to the 'spiritually dead' i.e. their spirits must be saved. They are sent to Satan so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. Clearly Peter is Satan to who the dead are sent so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Every statement here is totally and literally supported by KJV N.T. revelations. I did not add them here so as be concise. I can provide them on request.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Feed His sheep -

John 21:15 KJV and 16, 17, 18, 19 KJV -
Jesus' instruction to Peter was indeed 'feed my sheep'. Fact is Peter did not do so. Instead Peter misled the masses who remained 'goats'.

There is overwhelming and literal evidence in the KJV N.T that the Lord did not expect Peter to love and accept him. Jesus left very clear warnings to those with 'ears to hear'. This clear and literal evidence also confirms that the Lord did not expect Peter to accept and promote his Christian teachings, which was new to those people, in that part of the world.

Peter was committed to the Old system and Old beliefs and Old ideas. He was simply playing up to the Lord. He was a spy. The Lord Jesus knew this fact very well.

Against this back ground Peter was appointed by the Lord Jesus to bury 'the dead'. 'The dead' are Satanic people. They are also described as 'children of the flesh'. 'Children of the flesh' will not inherit the earth together with 'children of God' in the fullness of time.

This is the bare bone fact.

Last edited:

Gurucam

This is an expansion of the above post:

Jesus appointed Peter to anchor a church where 'the dead' (i.e. children of the flesh or Satanic people like him) will be sent for the destruction of their flesh, so that their spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. according to 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 KJV N.T.

There were two possible out comes for people who came and come to Peter's church.

1. The best case scenario: that during the life time of some of these essentially spiritually dead people, their spirits will be save by Peter/Satan. That is they will become aware of their own spirits.

This is not salvation and deliverance. This is simply achievement of awareness of their own spirits. This enables them to move on to Paul's Spirit based Christian commission. Paul's commission is anchored on having spirit to Spirit communion with the Lord Jesus. (This is also the end and relevance of Peter and his commission for these people).

Therefore after having their spirit saved, they can then proceed to Paul's spirit and Spirit based Christian commission. They can become Christians. Then when they die only their physical bodies will be buried in the earth and they will rise (clad only in their spirit bodies) in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in heaven.

2. The worse case scenario: the spirits of the others will not be saved, by Satan/Peter, during their life time. They will remain 'the dead, i.e. the spiritually dead. They will have no opportunity to proceed to Paul's Spirit based Christian commission.

Then when they die they will be buried with their dead bodies in the earth. There they will wait indefinitely on the still to come day when the Lord Jesus who they expected to returns in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body, so as to shout out to them to rise out pf the earth.

Therefore under the failure of Peter/Satan to save their spirits, they will have 60 to 80 or so years on earth and when they die, they spend an undetermined length of time in the earth. Some such followers are already 2000 odd years in the earth (which is hell).

The sad and very serious possibility is that the Lord Jesus is not returning to earth, in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body.

He seem quite happy to remain in spirit heaven, seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

This has developed because those who look forward to his return in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body have deliberately and consistently denied and blasphemed His existence in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

Such denial and blasphemy is not forgivable.

Indeed although the Lord Jesus may have promised that he will return in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body so as to (physically) shout out to these dead people who were buried with their dead physical body, this was conditional.

The Lord Jesus also instructed that denial and blaspheme of the Holy Ghost (which is not unlike the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God presentation of the Lord Jesus), is not forgivable at any place or time.

Peter and his people have deliberately and consistently denied and blasphemed Paul's commission which is anchored only on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is not forgivable at any place or time.

This is a little more meat, on the bare bone fact. [/COLOR]

Last edited: