What If Love Is NOT An Emotion

j4jesus09

Well I can say one thing, there is no discernment in alot of these threads. When you make your point let's move on. I can see what squeaky is saying and GT. I can agree after reading and praying on what Squeaky is saying about love. What I think I feel when being loved is JOY which believe is what squeaky said you can feel.So GT you are feeling something but it's not the feeling of specifically love but JOY of being loved or to love. I think that's the point. Okay everyone have a blessed day!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well I can say one thing, there is no discernment in alot of these threads. When you make your point let's move on. I can see what squeaky is saying and GT. I can agree after reading and praying on what Squeaky is saying about love. What I think I feel when being loved is JOY which believe is what squeaky said you can feel.So GT you are feeling something but it's not the feeling of specifically love but JOY of being loved or to love. I think that's the point. Okay everyone have a blessed day!

I said
Well what do you know. Someone is really getting it. Very good. Your right.

j4jesus09

I said
Well what do you know. Someone is really getting it. Very good. Your right.

Hey whatever I can do to bring peace, I'm with that! I want to be right about what I believe but I can accept I can be wrong. My heart is with God. At least I'm sure of that even if no else does. :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no he doesn't. he simply posts scripture c/p :patrol:

I said
Why do I post scripture? To demonstrate the support of the Holy Spirit before I open my mouth. Unlike a lot of others. If you say something without any verses it is no more than your own opinion. And we know them are useless-spiritually. Or don't you know that yet.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

lol Do you think your own opinion is worth anything spiritually?

God's Truth

I said
Well here is the delusion. God's Truth is the quoted Word of God. And you don't quote the Word of God. You just complain carnally like any misguided deceived person.
I do no such thing. You do what your father does and that is accuse the brethren.

God's Truth

You are wrong. Squeaky plainly said that the feeling of love is LUST.

Don't comprise God's Truth.

Squeaky is blaspheming in the worst way.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why do I post scripture? To demonstrate the support of the Holy Spirit before I open my mouth. Unlike a lot of others. If you say something without any verses it is no more than your own opinion. And we know them are useless-spiritually. Or don't you know that yet.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

lol Do you think your own opinion is worth anything spiritually?

lol, yes. lol

lol lol lol lol. wait i'm still lol'ing

i meant you don't have the whole NT memorized, like meshak pondered and said. you may not have you SS# memorized. lol.lol.lol lol lol

ur so squeeky yo get the oil. you think you are a priest, reverend, minister, preacher/teacher ? lol

how many folks can you name, even in your personal life, that agree with your teachings ? lol

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
No I didn't. What I done was when I read them I believed them. And turned them over to the Holy Spirit. He decides which verse to give me. Personally I have a lousy memory. When I read a verse I look inside myself and if there is any thing in me contrary to the verse I purge it out of me.

Ok thanks.

It is impressive you organized the verses so well.

that is a lot of work.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lol, yes. lol

lol lol lol lol. wait i'm still lol'ing

i meant you don't have the whole NT memorized, like meshak pondered and said. you may not have you SS# memorized. lol.lol.lol lol lol

ur so squeeky yo get the oil. you think you are a priest, reverend, minister, preacher/teacher ? lol

how many folks can you name, even in your personal life, that agree with your teachings ? lol

I said
lol Is everyone getting all emotional on me now?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I will not fight over it.

I said
Who's fighting? When I got into the bible I started out with one belief. I had to believe what ever was written. So I would read a verse and say to myself "I believe it". Then if anything come up in me contrary to believing it. I would fight to purge that out of me.
Then after a few years. All them verses started to come together and teach me. That was the Holy Spirit bringing them together. But I had to first prove I was a believer. Second prove I would submit to Him.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Who's fighting? When I got into the bible I started out with one belief. I had to believe what ever was written. So I would read a verse and say to myself "I believe it". Then if anything come up in me contrary to believing it. I would fight to purge that out of me.
Then after a few years. All them verses started to come together and teach me. That was the Holy Spirit bringing them together. But I had to first prove I was a believer. Second prove I would submit to Him.

I cannot memorize all the verses but I understand what Jesus teaches and His principles. I trust people's quotes if they harmonize with Jesus' principle.

And your claims harmonize with Jesus' basic principles. That's why I trust your claims.