What Does it Mean to be Born Again?

God's Truth

What exactly does your foolish sounding rhetoric (above) seek to convey? Where do you tradition Christians get ideas like "No one can get in him unless he cleans you"? You guys are corrupting the Holy KJV N.T.

Jesus does not clean anyone. Jesus (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) enables one to have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

There is only serious danger and end to be got from changing the words in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is sin, death and delivery to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

The Holy KJV N.T. records Jesus as saying, "lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them."

Peter was forgiven. Don’t you know that?

How do you ever get that we do not have to be cleaned of our sins first before Jesus lives inside us and we in him?

John 13:8 "No," said Peter, "you shall never wash my feet." Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no part with me."

Robert Pate

Banned
Peter was forgiven. Don’t you know that?

How do you ever get that we do not have to be cleaned of our sins first before Jesus lives inside us and we in him?

John 13:8 "No," said Peter, "you shall never wash my feet." Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no part with me."

Typical holiness garbage. Always striving to be good enough while denying that it is Jesus that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5. You will not escape the judgment of God.

lifeisgood

Why do you make jokes about repenting of sins?

Is that what God's children did when He said to repent in the old testament?

Is that what David did after he sinned?

Did God's children make jokes when Jesus said to repent?

How about when Paul said to repent?

You like Paul don't you?

How about when Paul says to repent,do you say,"I do not follow what He says for me to do.
Do not forget to repent of ALL my sins, including the one I just committed, and this one also, and that one too....."?

Acts 17:30; Acts 20:21, Acts 26:20, 2 Corinthians 12:21

Have you, gt, repented of vociferously lying that you, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments and when asked about this one, you, gt, say, 'oh, no not that one'. OK, how about that one? Your response is 'huh, nah, I, gt, don't follow that one either.'

And then loudly, noisily, say that you OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments EXACTLY as Jesus' said.

Like this:
I, gt, follow all of Jesus teachings, EXACTLY as he says…..Faith is obeying EVERYTHING that Jesus says....I, gt, OBEY EVERYTHING Jesus says...."

And then complain vociferously and loudly and noisily when called on the carpet.

God's Truth

Have you, gt, repented of vociferously lying that you, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments and when asked about this one, you, gt, say, 'oh, no not that one'. OK, how about that one? Your response is 'huh, nah, I, gt, don't follow that one either.'

And then loudly, noisily, say that you OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments EXACTLY as Jesus' said.

Like this:
I, gt, follow all of Jesus teachings, EXACTLY as he says…..Faith is obeying EVERYTHING that Jesus says....I, gt, OBEY EVERYTHING Jesus says...."

And then complain vociferously and loudly and noisily when called on the carpet.

Jesus doesn't command everyone to give away all they have.

God's Truth

Jesus said that we are to love others as we love ourselves. This means that you are to give what you have to the poor. You are a hypocrite.

Jesus had nothing, Matthew 8:20.

You say we don't have to obey anything that Jesus taught.
That is why you don't know him or the scriptures.

glorydaz

You say we don't have to obey anything that Jesus taught.
That is why you don't know him or the scriptures.

Stop lying about people. And you claim you obey everything. You lie about that, and you lie about what others say, and you lie about what Paul says, and you lie about never lying. Shame on you.

lifeisgood

Who believes we have to do what Jesus teachings when he walked the earth?

I do.

Who else?

Case closed.

Could you give us a list of Jesus' commandments you pick and choose and then say that you, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments precisely.

For it seems that only you, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments exactly as He said... oh, wait, you, gt, lie.

God's Truth

Which are?

The Bible tells us why God saves those He saves and not others. Those who God saves want to know Him more than they want anything else (Jeremiah 29:13; Deut 4:29; 1 Chronicles 28:9; John 12:25; Mark 8:35; Luke 14:26). Those saved humbled themselves and admit they are sinners, and they forgive others (2 Chronicles 7:14; James 4:10; Acts 26:20; Matt 5:7; 6:14, 15). They love God, they believe, obey, confess and repent (John 14:23; Romans 10:10; Acts 2:38; Acts 5:32; 10:44; 11:14; 19:2). They hear the truth and want to be reconciled to God so much so that they get forceful about it. They do not give up, give out, or give in. They stop doubting. They submit to God. They resist the devil (Matt 11:12; Luke 8:4-15; 11:7-8; 16:16; John 14:9; 20:27; James 4:7). They get Jesus’ teachings and they practice doing everything he says. (Luke 8:21; Luke 11:28; John 13:17; 15:14; Matthew 7:24; James 1:22.) They called out to the Lord to save them (Romans 10:13). They live on every word of God (Matt 4:4; 2 Pet 1:5; 3:18). They trust God and are perfected in his love (Psalm 118:6; Proverbs 3:5; Jeremiah 17:7; 1 John 4:12; 4:18; Romans 5:5; 8:15; 10:11). They overcome this world by faith in Jesus (Genesis 32:28; 1 John 5:5; Revelation 21:7).

Robert Pate

Banned
The Bible tells us why God saves those He saves and not others. Those who God saves want to know Him more than they want anything else (Jeremiah 29:13; Deut 4:29; 1 Chronicles 28:9; John 12:25; Mark 8:35; Luke 14:26). Those saved humbled themselves and admit they are sinners, and they forgive others (2 Chronicles 7:14; James 4:10; Acts 26:20; Matt 5:7; 6:14, 15). They love God, they believe, obey, confess and repent (John 14:23; Romans 10:10; Acts 2:38; Acts 5:32; 10:44; 11:14; 19:2). They hear the truth and want to be reconciled to God so much so that they get forceful about it. They do not give up, give out, or give in. They stop doubting. They submit to God. They resist the devil (Matt 11:12; Luke 8:4-15; 11:7-8; 16:16; John 14:9; 20:27; James 4:7). They get Jesus’ teachings and they practice doing everything he says. (Luke 8:21; Luke 11:28; John 13:17; 15:14; Matthew 7:24; James 1:22.) They called out to the Lord to save them (Romans 10:13). They live on every word of God (Matt 4:4; 2 Pet 1:5; 3:18). They trust God and are perfected in his love (Psalm 118:6; Proverbs 3:5; Jeremiah 17:7; 1 John 4:12; 4:18; Romans 5:5; 8:15; 10:11). They overcome this world by faith in Jesus (Genesis 32:28; 1 John 5:5; Revelation 21:7).

What about this one, "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God" Romans 5:1.

I suspect that you do NOT have peace with God. You are trying to be good enough to be saved. just like the Pharisees.

God's Truth

What about this one, "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God" Romans 5:1.

I suspect that you do NOT have peace with God. You are trying to be good enough to be saved. just like the Pharisees.

The pharisees did not obey. So why do you keep bringing up the pharisees? You are like the pharisees.