What do you think about these scriptures?

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]God Alone[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Kings 19:15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And Hezekiah prayed to the Lord: “Lord, the God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Kings 19:19[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now, Lord our God, deliver us from his hand, so that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you alone, Lord, are God.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nehemiah 9:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You alone are the Lord.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 83:18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord— that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 86:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 37:16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 15:4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed.”

No Other

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Exodus 20:3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] "You shall have no other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]gods (Elohiyms) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7. "You shall have no other [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gods (Elohiyms)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] before me.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] our [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only.)

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8. "I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Yahwah is God and he won't give his glory to another god.

[/FONT]

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Before me no god (el) was formed,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Eloah=[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gods above)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] besides me? No, there is no other Rock; [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I know not one."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Isaiah 45:5. I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other; [/FONT][FONT=&quot]apart from me there is no[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym).[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

6. so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah),[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14. This is what [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (El)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is with you, and there is no other; there is no other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]god (Elohiym).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]' "

Isaiah 45:18. For this is what [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] says: He who created the heavens, He is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited: He says: "I am the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:22. "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (El), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (El), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other; I am [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is none like me.

Joel 2:27. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] your [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

The Greatest Commandment

Mark 12:28. One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesus (Yahshua)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

29. "The most important one," answered [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesus (Yahshua), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"is this: 'Hear, O Israel, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] our [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), the Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only).

Mark 12:32. "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only) and there is no other but Him.

John 14:28. "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you love me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the Father is greater than I.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

"that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." (John 17:3)

Nothing here about a Yahweh.

Yahweh is not biblical.

The name "Yahwah" occurs about 7000 times in the bible, but the translators do not use it. Yahwah is our Holy Father, also known as the Holy Spirit.

[FONT=&quot]Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yahwah, who is Elohiym, He is the Holy Spirit.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 51:10,11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 Create in me a pure heart, O God (Elohiym), and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 63:7,10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD (Yahwah) , the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the LORD (Yahwah) has done for us— yes, the many good things he has done for the house of Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses. 10 Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 63:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then his people recalled the days of old, the days of Moses and his people— where is he who brought them through the sea, with the shepherd of his flock? Where is he who set his Holy Spirit among them,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 18:31[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For who is God (Eloah) besides the LORD (Yahwah)?[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And who is the Rock except our God (Elohiym)?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 12:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Yahshua be cursed," and no one can say, "Yahshua is lord," except by the Holy Spirit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Thessalonians 4:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Therefore, he who rejects this instruction does not reject man but God, who gives you his Holy Spirit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 6:46[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Why do you call to me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 4:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God, and serve him only.' "[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 4:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua answered, "It is written: 'Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God and serve him only.' "[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 5:41[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I do not accept praise from men,...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Holman Christian Standard Bible[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Deuteronomy 32:39. See now that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I alone am He; there is no God but Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

"And God said to Moses, 'I AM WHO I AM.' And He said, 'Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.'" (Exodus 3:14)

"Moreover God said to Moses, thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.'" (Exodus 3:15)

Christ was sent by the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

"The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let Him go." (Acts 3:13)

CherubRam

"And God said to Moses, 'I AM WHO I AM.' And He said, 'Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.'" (Exodus 3:14)

"Moreover God said to Moses, thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.'" (Exodus 3:15)

"The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let Him go." (Acts 3:13)

OK, so you prefer Gnostic Pagan versions to the original text.

jsanford108

OK, so you prefer Gnostic Pagan versions to the original text.

Several issues with this statement.

Gnosticism, originates around the 3rd century, with ideas that came about in 1st or 2nd century. Gnosticism denies divinity of Christ, claiming that Christ is a mere human, endowed with the Holy Spirit, with most believing he was imputed with it at his baptism. So, by your belief system, that would actually classify you as gnostic.

Pagan beliefs do not have any "Bible" texts (referencing Christ, Apostles, etc).

Where do you find this original text?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

CherubRam

Several issues with this statement.

Gnosticism, originates around the 3rd century, with ideas that came about in 1st or 2nd century. Gnosticism denies divinity of Christ, claiming that Christ is a mere human, endowed with the Holy Spirit, with most believing he was imputed with it at his baptism. So, by your belief system, that would actually classify you as gnostic.

Pagan beliefs do not have any "Bible" texts (referencing Christ, Apostles, etc).

Where do you find this original text?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

The name “Alexandrian school” is also used to describe the religious and philosophical developments in Alexandria after the 1st century. The mix of Jewish Kabbalistic theology and Greek philosophy led to a syncretic mix and mystical speculation. The Neoplatonists devoted themselves to examining the nature of the soul, and sought communion with God. The two great schools of biblical interpretation in the early Christian church incorporated Neoplatonism and philosophical beliefs from Plato's teachings into Christianity, and interpreted much of the Bible allegorically. The founders of the Alexandrian school of Christian theology were Clement of Alexandria and Origen.
There appear, therefore, to be two Alexandrian schools distinct from each other. The one is the Alexandrian school of poetry and science, the other the Alexandrian school of philosophy. The term "school," however, does not mean that there was company of people united by common principles or by having the same theory of things. In literature their activities were highly varied; they have only in common a certain spirit or form. There was no definite system of philosophy. Even in the later schools of philosophy there is a community of tendency rather than of fixed principles.
The Christian theologian Clement of Alexandria (ca. 150-ca. 215) sought to integrate Greek classical culture with Christian faith.
The date and place of birth of Clement of Alexandria, born Titus Flavius Clemens, are not known, though it is likely that he was born in the decade 150-160, possibly in Athens. Having studied with religious and philosophical teachers in Greece, southern Italy, and Syria, he settled in the Egyptian city of Alexandria. There he was deeply impressed by the teachings of Pantaenus, who had been converted to Christianity from stoicism and who was at the time head of the Christian catechetical school in Alexandria. Clement, remaining a layman, eventually succeeded Pantaenus in this office and held the post for a number of years, probably not more than a decade. In relation to his activities as a Christian teacher Clement produced his three most important writings: The Exhortation to Conversion, The Tutor, and Miscellanies.
Clement of Alexandria
Clement of Alexandria (Titus Flavius Clemens), d. c.215, Greek theologian. Born in Athens, he traveled widely and was converted to Christianity. He studied and taught at the catechetical school in Alexandria until the persecution of 202. Origen was his pupil there. He probably died in Caesarea, Cappadocia. Clement was one of the first to attempt a synthesis of Platonic and Christian thought; in this his successors in the Alexandrian school were more successful. Only a few works survive. The Address to the Greeks (Protrepticus) sets forth the inferiority of Greek thought to Christianity. Appended to the Tutor (Pedagogus) are two hymns, among the earliest Christian poems. His homily, Who Is the Rich Man? Who Is Saved? is a well-written fragment. The Miscellanies (Stromateis) is a collection of notes on Gnosticism. He attacked Gnosticism, but he himself has been called a Christian Gnostic. Although Clement remained entirely orthodox, in his writing he strove to state the faith in terms of contemporary thought. He was long venerated as a saint, but Photius, in the 9th cent., regarded Clement as a heretic. Because of Photius's contentions the name of Clement was removed from the Roman martyrology.
In 321, Alexander called a general council of the entire church of the nation. The council gathered no less than one hundred participants. At this council, Arius continued to argue his earlier position, that the Son could not be co-eternal with the father, and even went on to say that the Son was not similar to the Father in substance. This last statement was received with horror by the assembled council, who placed Arius under anathema until he recanted his positions. A variety of positions held within the category of Gnosticism. Irenaeus, seemed to think that all heresies were Gnosticism at root, and thus that any heretic was in a sense a Gnostic..Gnostics are considered heretics by the orthodox churches.
So then, according to history Trinitarism has it's origins in Gnosticism. There is also a document about a Kabbalist who suggested the Godhead is triune. That was at the same time Yahshua was preaching. Perhaps that is why Yahshua quoted this verse: Mark 12:29
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Trinity
In the fourth-century, Marcellus of Ancyra declared that the idea of the Godhead existing as three hypostases (hidden spiritual realities) came from Plato through the teachings of Valentinus.[6] Valentinus is quoted as teaching that God is three and three prosopa (persons) called the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit:

Now with the heresy of the Ariomaniacs, which has corrupted the Church of God...These then teach three hypostases, just as Valentinus the heresiarch first invented in the book entitled by him 'On the Three Natures'. For he was the first to invent three hypostases and three persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and he is discovered to have filched this from Hermes and Plato.
Since Valentinus had used the term hypostases, his name came up in the Arian disputes in the fourth century. Marcellus of Ancyra, who was a staunch opponent of Arianism but also denounced the belief in God existing in three hypostases as heretical and was later condemned for his views, attacking his opponents by linking them to Valentinus:

"Valentinus, the leader of a sect, was the first to devise the notion of three subsistent entities (hypostases), in a work that he entitled On the Three Natures. For, he devised the notion of three subsistent entities and three persons — father, son, and holy spirit."
It should be noted that Nag Hammadi library Sethian text such as Trimorphic Protennoia identify Gnosticism as professing Father, Son and feminine wisdom Sophia or as Professor John D Turner denotes, God the Father, Sophia the Mother, and Logos the Son. Valentinus (also spelled Valentius) (c.100 - c.160) was the best known and for a time most successful early Christian gnostic theologian. He founded his school in Rome. According to Tertullian, Valentinus was a candidate for bishop but started his own group when another was chosen.

Valentinus had a large following, the Valentinians. It later divided into an Eastern and a Western or Italian branch. The Marcosians belonged to the Western branch.

oatmeal

It is clear from scripture that God alone is God and that He had a begotten son who God planned for from the beginning, Genesis 3:15.

His son is not the God, but is referred to as god even as other humans who served as representatives of "the God" are referred to as god.

Last edited:

jsanford108

First off, if you are going to copy and paste everything from Wikipedia, just give a brief summary instead,
with the appropriate links.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandrian_school#History
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Alexander_I_of_Alexandria

The Christian theologian Clement of Alexandria (ca. 150-ca. 215) sought to integrate Greek classical culture with Christian faith.
Yes, but this is very different from the Catechetical School of Alexandria. Do not try and conflate the two into the same thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catechetical_School_of_Alexandria

In 321, Alexander called a general council of the entire church of the nation. The council gathered no less than one hundred participants. At this council, Arius continued to argue his earlier position, that the Son could not be co-eternal with the father, and even went on to say that the Son was not similar to the Father in substance. This last statement was received with horror by the assembled council, who placed Arius under anathema until he recanted his positions. A variety of positions held within the category of Gnosticism. Irenaeus, seemed to think that all heresies were Gnosticism at root, and thus that any heretic was in a sense a Gnostic.
This is the end of your paste from Wiki, on this portion. What follows is your own false conclusions.

.Gnostics are considered heretics by the orthodox churches.
So then, according to history Trinitarism has it's origins in Gnosticism.
This is completely false. Here is a wiki link, since that seems to be your preference, on Gnosticism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

Notice how in no way does the Trinity even fit into Gnosticism, due to the fact that Gnostics deny the Trinity and the hypostatic nature/union of Christ.

There is also a document about a Kabbalist who suggested the Godhead is triune. That was at the same time Yahshua was preaching. Perhaps that is why Yahshua quoted this verse: Mark 12:29
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.
And false again. The Kabbalists did not even appear until the 12th century. So, there is no way that Jesus was talking about their ideas in Mark's Gospel.

Now, you could argue that the Jews who believed in the Trinity, as described by Jesus, were "Kabbalists," but that just makes them "Christians" or even "Messianic Jews" (these are Jews who believe in Christ, yet still practice the Mosaic Laws of Judaism).

In the fourth-century, Marcellus of Ancyra declared that the idea of the Godhead existing as three hypostases (hidden spiritual realities) came from Plato through the teachings of Valentinus.[6] Valentinus is quoted as teaching that God is three and three prosopa (persons) called the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit:
You realize this contradicts your ideas you stated just before this, on Kabbalist letters?

Now with the heresy of the Ariomaniacs, which has corrupted the Church of God...These then teach three hypostases, just as Valentinus the heresiarch first invented in the book entitled by him 'On the Three Natures'. For he was the first to invent three hypostases and three persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit,

"Valentinus, the leader of a sect, was the first to devise the notion of three subsistent entities (hypostases), in a work that he entitled On the Three Natures. For, he devised the notion of three subsistent entities and three persons — father, son, and holy spirit."
It should be noted that Nag Hammadi library Sethian text such as Trimorphic Protennoia identify Gnosticism as professing Father, Son and feminine wisdom Sophia or as Professor John D Turner denotes, God the Father, Sophia the Mother, and Logos the Son. Valentinus (also spelled Valentius) (c.100 - c.160) was the best known and for a time most successful early Christian gnostic theologian. He founded his school in Rome. According to Tertullian, Valentinus was a candidate for bishop but started his own group when another was chosen.

Valentinus had a large following, the Valentinians. It later divided into an Eastern and a Western or Italian branch. The Marcosians belonged to the Western branch.
Come on man, just summarize and provide a link.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentinus_(Gnostic)

You also, never said where your original biblical text is from? Just a date of composition, transcription, etc. Even a version attribution would suffice.

CherubRam

"I'Am" is not in Greek or Hebrew, it is strictly a English phrase. The correct translation is "The Living." "I'Am" is something that has been cultivated by Gnostics.

CherubRam

stu·pid
ˈst(y)o͞opəd/
adjective
adjective: stupid; comparative adjective: stupider; superlative adjective: stupidest

having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.
"I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"
synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, slow, simpleminded, vacuous, vapid, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish; informalthick, dim, dimwitted, slow-witted, dumb, dopey, dozy, moronic, cretinous, pea-brained, halfwitted, soft in the head, brain-dead, boneheaded, thickheaded, wooden-headed, muttonheaded, daft
"they're rather stupid"
foolish, silly, unintelligent, idiotic, scatterbrained, nonsensical, senseless, harebrained, unthinking, ill-advised, ill-considered, unwise, injudicious;
inane, absurd, ludicrous, ridiculous, laughable, risible, fatuous, asinine, mad, insane, lunatic;
informalcrazy, dopey, cracked, half-baked, dimwitted, cockeyed, lamebrained, nutty, batty, cuckoo, loony, loopy
"that was a really stupid thing to do"

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Are you aware that there are non-inspired books in our bibles. There are Gnostic books of Enoch for which I condemn. However, there is a book of Enoch that is inspired; but even that one has Gnostic corruptions. Since the beginning true believers in Judaism and Christianity have combated Gnosticism. I would like to point out that the word Gnostic does not mean that a person was involved in Gnosticism; but it was also used in a negative way by those who where Gnostic's themselves, meaning "those who think they know." So you see the truth remains to be seen. Not everyone who was called a Gnostic was a Gnostic.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Jude

1. Jude, a servant of Yahshua the Messiah, and brother of James, and to them that are sanctified by Yahwah the Father, also called and saved by Yahshua the Messiah.
2. May mercy, peace, and devotion, be multiplied to you.
3. Loved, I was eager to write to you about the salvation we share, it was necessary for me to write to you, and encourage you to earnestly contend for the faith that was given to the saints.
4. Because you are unaware that certain men have sneaked in, who are of a ancient order to their condemnation, these ungodly men turn the grace of our God into immorality, and deny that the only God is Yahwah, or that our lord Yahshua is the Messiah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lord God[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is not found in the best MS. Their denial of Christ was a denial that he had come in the flesh. These sectaries held that the flesh was wholly sinful.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source(s):[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bible Gateway[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The dispute mentioned between the Archangel Michael and the Devil does not suit itself to the doctrinal views of the Sadducees since they denied the existence of angels. (Acts 23:8 states this clearly).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Gnostic's, Pagan's, and Secret Societies [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gnostic's, Pagan's, and Secret Societies have been like three frogs.

Secret Societies have been an unclean bird.

Test your skill at parables.
Do you know parables well enough to explain what I just said? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Some scripture for you to consider.

Unclean Bird and Three Frogs
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Genesis 7:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground,

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Leviticus 11:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“‘These are the birds you are to regard as unclean and not eat because they are unclean: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture,

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Leviticus 20:25[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“‘You must therefore make a distinction between clean and unclean animals and between unclean and clean birds. Do not defile yourselves by any animal or bird or anything that moves along the ground—those that I have set apart as unclean for you.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 18:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
With a mighty voice he shouted: “‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’ She has become a dwelling for demons and a haunt for every impure spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 16:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Two head eagle is an unclean bird:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]https://www.google.com/search?q=two+...w=1024&bih=635[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The frogs are impure spirits. A spirit is the nature of a person, place, or thing. The beast are nations, or kingdoms.

When John wrote the book of Revelation, Roman soldiers were painting in blood dragons on their shields.

Masonic Dragon: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]https://www.google.com/search?q=Maso...w=1024&bih=635[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For thousands of years a dragon has been a symbol for Secret Societies:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]https://www.google.com/search?q=Orde...w=1024&bih=635[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shepherds as a parable[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 31:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
This is what the Lord says to me: “As a lion growls, a great lion over its prey— and though a whole band of shepherds is called together against it, it is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamor— so the Lord Almighty will come down to do battle on Mount Zion and on its heights.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 56:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
They are dogs with mighty appetites; they never have enough. They are shepherds who lack understanding; they all turn to their own way, they seek their own gain.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 3:15[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 6:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Shepherds with their flocks will come against her; they will pitch their tents around her, each tending his own portion.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 10:21[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The shepherds are senseless and do not inquire of the Lord; so they do not prosper and all their flock is scattered.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 12:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Many shepherds will ruin my vineyard and trample down my field; they will turn my (pleasant field / the earth) into a desolate wasteland.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 22:22[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The wind will drive all your shepherds away, and your allies will go into exile. Then you will be ashamed and disgraced because of all your wickedness.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 23:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 23:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Therefore this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says to the shepherds who tend my people: “Because you have scattered my flock and driven them away and have not bestowed care on them, I will bestow punishment on you for the evil you have done,” declares the Lord.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 23:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the Lord.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 25:34[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Weep and wail, you shepherds; roll in the dust, you leaders of the flock. For your time to be slaughtered has come; you will fall like the best of the rams.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 25:35[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The shepherds will have nowhere to flee, the leaders of the flock no place to escape.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 25:36[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Hear the cry of the shepherds, the wailing of the leaders of the flock, for the Lord is destroying their pasture.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 50:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray and caused them to roam on the mountains. They wandered over mountain and hill and forgot their own resting place.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 34:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to you shepherds of Israel who only take care of yourselves! Should not shepherds take care of the flock?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 34:7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 34:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock,

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 34:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 34:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Amos 1:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
He said: “The Lord roars from Zion and thunders from Jerusalem; the pastures of the shepherds dry up, and the top of Carmel withers.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Micah 5:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And he will be our peace when the Assyrians invade our land and march through our fortresses. We will raise against them seven shepherds, even eight commanders,

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 10:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
My anger burns against the shepherds, and I will punish the leaders; for the Lord Almighty will care for his flock, the people of Judah, and make them like a proud horse in battle.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Listen to the wail of the shepherds; their rich pastures are destroyed! Listen to the roar of the lions; the lush thicket of the Jordan is ruined!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
This is what the Lord my God says: “Shepherd the flock marked for slaughter.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, ‘Praise the Lord, I am rich!’ Their own shepherds do not spare them.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
In one month I got rid of the three shepherds. The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acts 20:28[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 Peter 5:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve;

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jude 1:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
These people are blemishes at your feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead.

As you can see there are good and bad Shepherds.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Micah 5:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And he will be our peace when the Assyrians invade our land and march through our fortresses. We will raise against them seven shepherds, even eight commanders,...

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 1:20[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampsticks is this: The seven stars are the messengers of the seven congregations, and the seven lampsticks are the seven congregations.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Proverbs 9:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Wisdom has built her house; she has set up its seven pillars.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 3:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.[/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Pope Gregory and Paganism[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The attitude of the Catholic Church toward paganism is best summed up by Pope Gregory the Great, in his words to a missionary: “You must not interfere with any traditional belief or religious observance that can be harmonized with Christianity.” [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Not only were the Congregations divided by Gnosticism, but enticed by philosophy and paganism also, and there were geographic divisions as well. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pope Gregory [/FONT][FONT=&quot]540 – 12 March 604. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What were the Pagan beliefs harmonized with Christianity? Maybe the answer can be found by comparing Orthodox Judaism to Paganism. [/FONT]

CherubRam

The Trinity doctrine comes from Gnostic Pagans. In the second century AD, Christian-Gnostic sects had formed in the Roman Empire. Gnostics worked inside the Judaic Christians who were the mainline Christian groups, and greatly influenced their beliefs from within.