What do you think about these scriptures?

jsanford108

First off, if you are going to copy and paste everything from Wikipedia, just give a brief summary instead,
with the appropriate links.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandrian_school#History
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Alexander_I_of_Alexandria

Yes, but this is very different from the Catechetical School of Alexandria. Do not try and conflate the two into the same thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catechetical_School_of_Alexandria

This is the end of your paste from Wiki, on this portion. What follows is your own false conclusions.

This is completely false. Here is a wiki link, since that seems to be your preference, on Gnosticism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

Notice how in no way does the Trinity even fit into Gnosticism, due to the fact that Gnostics deny the Trinity and the hypostatic nature/union of Christ.

And false again. The Kabbalists did not even appear until the 12th century. So, there is no way that Jesus was talking about their ideas in Mark's Gospel.

Now, you could argue that the Jews who believed in the Trinity, as described by Jesus, were "Kabbalists," but that just makes them "Christians" or even "Messianic Jews" (these are Jews who believe in Christ, yet still practice the Mosaic Laws of Judaism).

You realize this contradicts your ideas you stated just before this, on Kabbalist letters?

Come on man, just summarize and provide a link.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentinus_(Gnostic)

You also, never said where your original biblical text is from? Just a date of composition, transcription, etc. Even a version attribution would suffice.

"I'Am" is not in Greek or Hebrew, it is strictly a English phrase. The correct translation is "The Living." "I'Am" is something that has been cultivated by Gnostics.

If you wouldn't mind answering my inquiry on what original biblical text you have, it would be a great revelation to us all.

I also provided my last response, since you seemed to just look over it. Probably because it was devastating to your claims.

CherubRam

There are no Non-Gnostic Pagan versions. YET!

Revelation 10. NIV
The Messenger and the Little Book

10 Then I saw another mighty messenger coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. 2 He was holding a little book, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, 3 and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke. 4 And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say, “Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down.”

5 Then the messenger I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven. 6 And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, “There will be no more delay! 7 But in the days when the seventh messenger is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

8 Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: “Go, take the book that lies open in the hand of the messenger who is standing on the sea and on the land.”

9 So I went to the messenger and asked him to give me the little book. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’” 10 I took the little book from the messenger’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. 11 Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]so that a messenger may run with it.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

My name is Michael and I am that messenger.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Though it linger[/FONT][FONT=&quot], wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]my salvation will not be delayed.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Isaiah 48:9
For my own name's sake [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I delay my wrath[/FONT][FONT=&quot]; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

Ezekiel 12:25
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]it shall be fulfilled without delay.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Habakkuk 2:2-3
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]it will certainly come and will not delay.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There will be no more delay![/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Hosea 6:2
After [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]two days[/FONT][FONT=&quot] he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With the Lord a day is like a thousand years[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and a thousand years are like a day.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]