What are the facts of what Hitler did?

Aimiel

From a meme I just got via Fakebook:

Nazis tore down statues, banned free speech, blamed economic hardships on one group of people, instituted gun control, put the State before God, nationalized health care and had strict government regulation of industry. Does this sound like the policies of a current political party in the United States of America? :think:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
From a meme I just got via Fakebook:

Nazis tore down statues, banned free speech, blamed economic hardships on one group of people, instituted gun control, put the State before God, nationalized health care and had strict government regulation of industry. Does this sound like the policies of a current political party in the United States of America? :think:
I do not know that, or if, it does.

Aimiel

Am I somehow fulfilling a need in you? I know that you know that I am human. I am a man. We have conversed several times.
Just pokin' fun at you. You seem to do your best to wear a bot-shaped target on your chest. \o/

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Hitler ran the whole show. Why is that even a question.

I have a better question: Why does not history recognize that Stalin was Hitler's equal in every single evil way. Is it because he was our so-called ally?

What does that say about the morality of the whole thing.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I have a better question: Why does not history recognize that Stalin was Hitler's equal in every single evil way. Is it because he was our so-called ally?

Because many say it was the people under him (under Hitler) running the show, causing what happened, if they could even be seen to be under him, or that he was just a puppet.

Stalin was whose ally?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Because many say it was the people under him (under Hitler) running the show, causing what happened, if they could even be seen to be under him, or that he was just a puppet......

Many? Who is "Many"? Many morons? I have never heard such a thing. That's ridiculous.

......Stalin was whose ally?

Actually, at first he was Hitler's ally until Hitler double-crossed him. Then he became our "ally", and I use the term loosely.

Why are you acting like you don't know that.

16441900_303.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Because many say it was the people under him (under Hitler) running the show, causing what happened, if they could even be seen to be under him, or that he was just a puppet.

they're lying

no serious historian disputes the fact that Hitler ran the show, that the people in government and the military were terrified at the idea of being caught disobeying his orders

Stalin was whose ally?

stalin started the war as hitlers ally, which gave hitler the oportunity to focus his attention on the (his) western front - France, the low countries, and England

He secured France, belgium, the netherlands, etc and was focused on defeating England when he made the fatal decision to open a second front and attack Russia

Stalin then joined the alliance of western states - england and the united states

this was the beginning of the end of the thousand year reich

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why are you acting like you don't know that.

you'd be surprised how much revisionist crap is circulating on mainstream sites like Youtube - and inevitably much worse on the dark web - crap that paints hitler as a warm and fuzzy misunderstood kinda guy

and i don't get the impression that Jacob is all that well versed in modern history