What are the facts of what Hitler did?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Good, then don't be complaining about someone's delivery.
It is not complaining to have already pointed it out. Now I put words to it to explain. I have no need to continue with this. He challenged me to be a man, and I am a man. That is what I mean by delivery. Friends?

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Name shaming is against the rules. I should report you.

Well so is humming insults. Wonder what the rules are regarding baiting and goading? You should report yourself for harassment and stalking, lying, manipulating, and in general just being a nuisance to a poster for no reason.
Let people speak for themselves, I've had it with you getting involved with every little thing I post. Report it or just shut the hell up, begone.

glorydaz

It is not complaining to have already pointed it out. Now I put words to it to explain. I have no need to continue with this. He challenged me to be a man, and I am a man. That is what I mean by delivery. Friends?

You do know that when someone says to be a man that they mean to grow up, don't you?

I'm just trying to help you, Jacob.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

quick question for you jacob - why your interest in hitler? Were you watching something on youtube that claimed he wasn't that bad - i know those videos are out there - more today that yesterday, since i took the trouble to look

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You do know that when someone says to be a man that they mean to grow up, don't you?

i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume ignorance on his part, especially after seeing all the stuff available for viewing on the internet that attempts to rehabilitate hitler's image

glorydaz

Well so is humming insults. Wonder what the rules are regarding baiting and goading? You should report yourself for harassment and stalking, lying, manipulating, and in general just being a nuisance to a poster for no reason.
Let people speak for themselves, I've had it with you getting involved with every little thing I post. Report it or just shut the hell up, begone.

Every time you get angry, you go way overboard.

I was telling you that name shaming is against the rules, and you blow up? :think:

You need to calm down and stop being so defensive. That's what I mean about you having a persecution complex.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Sure, but I am 38 and could be the President of the United States of America.

Plus, that is not how he said it.

Thanks for the help.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
quick question for you jacob - why your interest in hitler? Were you watching something on youtube that claimed he wasn't that bad - i know those videos are out there - more today that yesterday, since i took the trouble to look
No.

A combination of listening to the radio, talk radio, and wondering for being ignorant plus the people that I have met.

glorydaz

Sure, but I am 38 and could be the President of the United States of America.

Plus, that is not how he said it.

Thanks for the help.

Just keep trying to avoid taking things personally. Someone can give their opinion, but getting defensive about it won't really help you, will it?

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Every time you get angry, you go way overboard.

I was telling you that name shaming is against the rules, and you blow up? :think:

You need to calm down and stop being so defensive. That's what I mean about you having a persecution complex.

Your'e a liar.
It's not merely incidental that you've come responding to my posts in the manner you are. You've done nothing but be insufferable for several days now and have co-signed everybody else's nonsense.
And being that it's apparent there is nothing I can do about it, I don't really expect to be around here much longer. Go ahead and report. Report report report. Be the deceptive Eve you've become honed at.

glorydaz

Your'e a liar.
It's not merely incidental that you've come responding to my posts in the manner you are. You've done nothing but be insufferable for several days now and have co-signed everybody else's nonsense.
And being that it's apparent there is nothing I can do about it, I don't really expect to be around here much longer. Go ahead and report. Report report report. Be the deceptive Eve you've become honed at.

Uh oh....there is steam coming out of your nose. :shocked:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The humiliating surrender of Germany after the Great War was the real cause.

Hitler helped his nation’s people to hold their heads high once again.

He was a no-account right-wing politician in Bavaria before he was democratically elected as his nation’s chancellor.

"The streets of our country are in turmoil. The Universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country. Russia is threatening us with her might and the republic is in danger. Yes, danger from within and without. We need law and order. Yes, without law and order our nation cannot survive. Elect us and we shall restore law and order."

musterion

Your'e a liar.

Poopy pants.