we need a Catholic president

republicanchick

The reason I say this.. there are many reasons

for one thing, Catholics (generally speaking) know about the history of the Muslims and Christians (who in those days were called Catholics only)

Catholics u/stand things protestants don't... but I don't have time or space to explain that one..

Plus, Marco Rubio is just so handsome...

sorry, couldn't help it..

++

republicanchick

oh, I forgot to explain "those days"

I meant the days when Muslims were trying to take over the continent and the Catholic crusaders did everything to stop them

genuineoriginal

we need a Catholic president

What happened to the last one?
Spoiler
worldmourns3.jpg

Buzzword

We need a Congress that isn't in the pockets of the corporatists.

Then we can worry about electing a competent, empathetic (as opposed to sociopathic), intelligent president.

republicanchick

We need a Congress that isn't in the pockets of the corporatists.

Then we can worry about electing a competent, empathetic (as opposed to sociopathic), intelligent president.

true... and Cahtolics are far less inclined to be ... as u say, "in the pockets of corporatists"

republicanchick

Catholics are just another mainstreamers.

they are also in the right Church

as in the one Christ founded

others who call themselves Christian and attempt to follow Christ devoutly are also in that Church, whether they believe they are or not.. albeit imperfectly

and they are massively missing out... the poor things...

seriously... no facetiousness alert here...

+

++

republicanchick

Only one good thing about Catholic is that they don't claim the are saved Christians and don't spread anti-Christ doctrine of OSAS.

The rest is pretty much the same as the protestants.

ha ha ha... (to that last thing)

But Vatican II did kinda make the Church more protestant... hate that.. I love the Latin Mass. It may sound very odd to say this but I will say it: it seems the Latin Mass is... oh, gee, I can't say it the way I had planned... so I will just say that I have felt so very close to God in a Latin Mass... (you have to be without mortal sin to appreciate the Mass, whether Latin or otherwise)

anyway...

dreadknought

The reason I say this.. there are many reasons

for one thing, Catholics (generally speaking) know about the history of the Muslims and Christians (who in those days were called Catholics only)

Catholics u/stand things protestants don't... but I don't have time or space to explain that one..

Plus, Marco Rubio is just so handsome...

sorry, couldn't help it..

++
God's people have withstood 2000 yrs of subdigation, 1400 of it Roman Catholic rule.