WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
on racist attacks against asians:
It's happening in Europe as well.......... there sure are some wicked thinking thugs out there. Dreadful.

because Trump has called it the "China Virus"?

wicked thinking thugs in europe take their cues from the american president?

God's Truth

Hi.... again. :)
That's the most damning accusation that I have read...... The BBC shows his speeches and updates all the time. No newscasters here are allowed to offer any opinions at all, they can only report news, but the involuntary body language and NVGs say it all.

Here's one for you....... Today the BBC has reported that the purchasing of guns and ammo has gone sky high in the USA. Apparently people are beginning to feel insecure about the effects of any depression which might result from the economic shut-down. Are you hearing that kind of news where you are?

There were people hurting others in Los Angeles, and it had nothing to do with being hungry.

God's Truth

It's one of several unprovable hypotheses that are usually put forward

like the others, the Kansas one has some small amount of evidence to support it

It's like someone picking the heartland of America, and then trying to make connections any way they can. The people wanting to make the connection has to first call others liars.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
But if Asian folks are being harassed by evil thugs and morons because of careless naming, then the weight of our police forces, courts and law should be chucked very hard at them. And the name callers can live with the results of their choices of names.

The Asians folks I know don't seem to share this concern, strangely enough. When it comes to the Chinese government, they are more than willing to call a spade a "spade."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Right, exactly; and they were doing that to asians and it had nothing to do with hunger. Just think if they were hungry too.

the left will never acknowledge that the attacks by blacks against asians was racist in nature - it explodes their narrative of victimhood

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi.... again. :)
That's the most damning accusation that I have read......

Well I am not much into koolaide ... the fact is he only cares about being re-elected. He hasn’t been able to lie this virus away.

The BBC shows his speeches and updates all the time. No newscasters here are allowed to offer any opinions at all, they can only report news, but the involuntary body language and NVGs say it all.

Well if one wants the actual facts via the news in the US, we have MSNBC and CNN. The Trump News Network aka Faux News continues to report conspiracy theories and lies.

Here's one for you....... Today the BBC has reported that the purchasing of guns and ammo has gone sky high in the USA. Apparently people are beginning to feel insecure about the effects of any depression which might result from the economic shut-down. Are you hearing that kind of news where you are?

No, though my son has expressed the same concerns. Thankfully I have two chihuahuas ... and an ice pick.:cloud9:

God's Truth

the left will never acknowledge that the attacks by blacks against asians was racist in nature - it explodes their narrative of victimhood

I really like what you post and how you think...still having a problem with you not like listening to Trump's voice. lol j/k kinda.

God's Truth

Well I am not much into koolaide ... the fact is he only cares about being re-elected. He hasn’t been able to lie this virus away.

Well if one wants the actual facts via the news in the US, we have MSNBC and CNN. The Trump News Network aka Faux News continues to report conspiracy theories and lies.

No, though my son has expressed the same concerns. Thankfully I have two chihuahuas ... and an ice pick.:cloud9:

How can people lie like that about Trump? Trump is trying to save lives. He stopped the funding for abortions to poor Mexicans in Mexico. He is an advocate for Pro Life. He is doing MORE THAN ANYONE EVER about the heroin epidemic.

Trump haters don't see how people with sight see them.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
How can people lie like that about Trump? Trump is trying to save lives. He stopped the funding for abortions to poor Mexicans in Mexico. He is an advocate for Pro Life. He is doing MORE THAN ANYONE EVER about the heroin epidemic.

Trump haters don't see how people with sight see them.
How many lives will be lost as a consequence of this President's denials and mismanagement of the biggest crisis to face America since WW2 that up until a month ago claimed that he had it all under control?

The world's foremost superpower shouldn't have the lives of its citizens dependent on the governors of 51 states all competing with each other for scare medical resources that would have been readily available had this President invoked the Military Production Act months ago!

Donald Trump and his supporters can't demand that Americans have faith in this President and his Administration - that had to be earned the old fashioned way over the past 3 years!

Last edited:

eider

The average person in the UK would not knock your opinions.

Ha ha..... those little devils! :D
We have two miniature dachshunds...... totally untrainable, imo. If I order either of them to do something that I know they do want to do, then they won't do it. :)

Update:- You may have heard...... Our PM Boris Johnson has been taken in to intensive care today. Everybody is totally shocked. Everybody.

eider

The Asians folks I know don't seem to share this concern, strangely enough. When it comes to the Chinese government, they are more than willing to call a spade a "spade."

My wife's best friend works in a local post office owned by a Hindu. He has been sworn at, harassed and threatened since this pandemic. My wife's friend is a huge lady though and she just chucks trouble out......... I think he's quite safe with her at the counters. :D

But our leader's comments and terms can make this kind of thing better or worse, and clearly President Trump is aware of that.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Ha ha..... those little devils! :D
We have two miniature dachshunds...... totally untrainable, imo. If I order either of them to do something that I know they do want to do, then they won't do it. :)

Update:- You may have heard...... Our PM Boris Johnson has been taken in to intensive care today. Everybody is totally shocked. Everybody. I hope your
I hope that your dachshunds are named Boris and Donald!

There are questions as to how truthful those surrounding the Prime Minister have been with the public - given that hospitalizing Johnson on a Sunday and then transferring him to intensive care on Monday indicates that there is much more going on behind the scenes than we're being told!

God's Truth

How many lives will be lost as a consequence of this President's denials and mismanagement of the biggest crisis to face America since WW2 that up until a month ago claimed that he had it all under control?
He does have it under control. Who do you think has been handling it?

The world's foremost superpower shouldn't have the lives of its citizens dependent on the governors of 51 states all competing with each other for scare medical resources that would have been readily available had this President invoked the Military Production Act months ago!
All countries are trying to get more medical equipment. Not only that, Governors are supposed to be ready INDEPENDENTLY themselves. They are called Governors for a reason.

Donald Trump and his supporters can't demand that Americans have faith in this President and his Administration - that had to be earned the old fashioned way over the past 3 years!

What are you talking about?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Originally posted by jgarden
He does have it under control. Who do you think has been handling it?

Originally posted by jgarden
All countries are trying to get more medical equipment. Not only that, Governors are supposed to be ready INDEPENDENTLY themselves. They are called Governors for a reason.

Originally posted by jgarden View Post
What are you talking about?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I don't report for "disruptive"

I report for trolling and I report for harassment

Shall I ask the moderators to tell me what your ISP address says?
TOL RULES

Please do not stalk another TOL member. If you do not agree with a TOL member, do not follow that member around the TOL forum engaging them in every thread (even unrelated to the disagreement). If we determine you are a forum stalker we will ban you.