"We are followers of Paul" says MADists.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In fact,

if Jesus' word or teachings are not for the whole world, it is not good news or Gospel. It sure is bad news.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You can repeat the perverted gospel all you like but it will not change that fact that Jesus' word or teachings are the whole world, not just for Jews.

Letsargue

"Jesus" said this.
You have to accept it.

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

Will you?

H-A-Y!!! --- WWOOWWWWWW!!!!

How DO You D-O -- T-H-A-T?????

That Was ((( "J-E-S-U-S" )))!!! TALKING TO The ""Twelve"" // Apostles early!!! Over 2,000 Years AGO!! -- (( AND THEY D-I-D-N-'T ))!!!!!!!!!

"""M--A--N"""!!!!!!!!
How Do You DO That; Make That NOWWWW??????????

GGGG---OOOOOO---DDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! How STUPID Can ANY O-N-E BBEEEE????????

WWWOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!
I'M Out of This Mindless Place..... - Maybe I CAN STAYYY!! But I Doubt I-T!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032916

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

That Was ((( "J-E-S-U-S" )))!!! TALKING TO The ""Twelve"" // Apostles early!!! Over 2,000 Years AGO!! -- (( AND THEY D-I-D-N-'T ))!!!!!!!!!

"""M--A--N"""!!!!!!!!

WWWOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032916

Whatever you do, don't force yourself to stay.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone,

Jesus' teachings and Gospel, good news, is for the whole world.

Right now, Jesus is not presented as peace of prince to world, rather war monger.

It is because Jesus' word is not preached whole. Half messages has been preached generally.

Jesus is prince of peace and His teachings and gosple are for the whole world. Not just for the Jews.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Everyone,

Right now, Jesus is not presented as peace of prince to world, rather war monger.

It is because Jesus' word is not preached whole. Half messages has been preached generally.

Jesus is prince of peace and His teachings and gosple are for the whole world. Not just for the Jews.

Would it be asking too much if you were to start making sense?

Letsargue

Everyone,

OOHHHH MMYYYY!!

NO It Isn't!! No It Wasn't!!

THERE Was Nothing in the Scriptures For Anyone beyond the JEWS - A-N-D Those Paul was talking to, and the few other Apostles. IT ALL "ENDED" With the ((( "Jewish Calendar" )))!! That's O-V-E-R!!!!

Our Time and the Earth's IS NOW the """Starting""" O-F (( - 00/00/00 Until NOW - 03/29/2016 ))!!!!

The Whole Scriptures Are ""NOW FULFILLED""; which Means that it has "Nothing" to do with U-S!!! - ((( Acts 1:16 KJV )))!!

Now the CHRISTIANS are Of Themselves Inwardly, and ONLY Themselves, and NO OTHER;;; BECAUSE Christ Made everything Personal, N-O-T NATIONAL Or COUNTRY. Or STATE!!! -- (( "If" )) You Are STILL In the OLD Earth, O-K!!!; You're Still Lost and Not Found.. -- BUT W-EEE are to:> - (( Isaiah 65:17 KJV )) // (( Isaiah 66:20 KJV )) // (( 2 Peter 3:13 KJV )) -- (( Revelation 21:1 KJV ))!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE Got Here, By AND Through ((( Christ's Choice, // ""BAPTISM""!! -- Read the "TRUTH", Not some LIE From any F-O-O-L-S YOU LOVE!!!! ----- ((( Acts 2:38 KJV ))) - Y-E-S,???? that's the ONLY LIE GOD HAS STATED!!????? TO YOU ALLL!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032916

SaulToPaul 2

"""M--A--N"""!!!!!!!!

WWWOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032916

:BRAVO:

PAUL, SAULTO -- 032916

Letsargue

When you read sermon on the mount in the gospel, you know that Jesus is prince of peace.

Matthew 13:34 KJV -- 34- "A-l-l these things Spake Jesus UNTO the Multitude in (( "P-A-R-A-B-L-E-S"!!; and without a """P-A-R-A-B-L-E""" Spake HE "N-O-T" unto Them"!!!!

What's a ""PATABLE""??? -- A Parable IS Something """COMPARABLE""" T-O ""SOMETHING E-L-S-E""!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032916

musterion

Interesting how this dynamic always works.

Meshak says something about Jesus = Jesus is speaking to you and you'd better listen.

Anyone else quotes what Jesus actually said = they're a pervert, on ignore, good day sir.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone,

SaulToPaul 2

Meshak wrote, "Jesus is prince of peace and His teachings and gosple are for the whole world. Not just for the Jews".

There is a real disconnect in her mind somewhere. They are for the whole world, but only after all of Israel was saved.

That is the scripture.

It isn't going to change.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak wrote, "Jesus is prince of peace and His teachings and gosple are for the whole world. Not just for the Jews".

There is a real disconnect in her mind somewhere. They are for the whole world, but only after all of Israel was saved.

That is the scripture.

It isn't going to change.

You have been refuted over and over.

Your comments are meaningless.

good day.