"We are followers of Paul" says MADists.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone,

Jesus' teachings are not so pleasant ones if you are not seeking noble, pure and loving teachings.

Jesus expects His followers to change our selfish way of living to His way.

We will not inherit God's kingdom if we are not seeking to be loving.

Jesus teachings are summed up in two, love God and love one another.

He teaches how to do it the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus' teachings are not so pleasant ones if you are not seeking noble, pure and loving teachings.

You mean like how a woman is not to teach or have authority over a man? You are to be silent. That is one thing you do not obey.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I forgot what a MADist is. But as far as following Paul goes I don't see the problem. Paul was sent by God and Paul was a holy saint who would not lead me astray. I trust Paul. He spoke of Jesus as the centerpiece of the Christians life.

this is safe comment and you will not get attack.

but you seem to disregard what they have been saying. They say Christians are not supposed to follow Jesus' teachings because it is for Jews only.

Jesus teaches how to love God and love one another but Paul do not. Jesus teaches perfectly but Paul does not.

They claim great commission is just for the Jews too.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
this is safe comment and you will not get attack.

but you seem to disregard what they have been saying. They say Christians are not supposed to follow Jesus' teachings because it is for Jews only.

Jesus teaches how to love God and love one another but Paul do not. Jesus teaches perfectly but Paul does not.

They say great commission is just for the Jews too.

You sure are ignorant. How is it that you can be so ignorant yet, put your own shoes on? Jesus teachings are what Paul was teaching genius!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:nono:

JESUS said the Gentiles would not be reached with the gospel of the kingdom until he returns.

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

Do you believe HIM?

Matthew 10:23 (KJV 1900)

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

It surely is not saying Gentiles will not or should not be preached God's kingdom or good news or His teachings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post

JESUS said the Gentiles would not be reached with the gospel of the kingdom until he returns.

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

Do you believe HIM?

Matthew 10:23 (KJV 1900)

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

It surely is not saying Gentiles will not or should not be preached God's kingdom or good news or His teachings.

Your are adding your own desires or opinion, not scriptural.