Want Proof of a Stolen Election?

Arthur Brain

Frankly I see no need to actually waste the time to respond to any of your posts. After reading several pages of what you post it's quite obvious that the only thing you do in this forum is derail and agitate and lie.
In other words you've got no rebuttal which to be fair you can't have. Once again, you and other election fraud dopes are a minority even among the Republican right.

marke

Why was Sean Hannity lying on Fox news about a 'stolen election' and only told the truth when under oath?
Why have democrats consistently obstructed investigations into possible acts of voter fraud if no fraud occurred?

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/08...n-california-may-have-overturned-an-election/

Mounting Voting Fraud Evidence Raises Suspicions Over Democrats’ Refusal To Allow Audit Of Voting Machine

Months after the election, credible evidence of voting fraud remains unexplained, raising doubts over the election results. One America’s Pearson Sharp explains how Democrats and lawmakers could finally put the question to rest.

Arthur Brain

Why have democrats consistently obstructed investigations into possible acts of voter fraud if no fraud occurred?

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/08...n-california-may-have-overturned-an-election/

Mounting Voting Fraud Evidence Raises Suspicions Over Democrats’ Refusal To Allow Audit Of Voting Machine

Months after the election, credible evidence of voting fraud remains unexplained, raising doubts over the election results. One America’s Pearson Sharp explains how Democrats and lawmakers could finally put the question to rest.
You've had investigation after audits galore and all showed the same thing. No widespread voter fraud. It's three years already. Trump lost, get over it.

marke

You've had investigation after audits galore and all showed the same thing. No widespread voter fraud. It's three years already. Trump lost, get over it.
Democrats do not oppose investigations by crooked democrat investigators but they absolutely oppose investigations by non-democrats who are not devoted to the lying leftist democrat deception about the massive 2020 voter fraud.

Arthur Brain

Democrats do not oppose investigations by crooked democrat investigators but they absolutely oppose investigations by non-democrats who are not devoted to the lying leftist democrat deception about the massive 2020 voter fraud.
"Cyber Ninjas" were democrat?

Oh get a grip.

marke

Oh get a grip.

Oh get a grip.
There maynhave been a thousand voices debunking the forensics examination done by Russell Ramsland, offering hundreds of different excuses for the mistakes made in the 2020 election in Antrim County, Michigan, but none of those obstructionists explained who removed the missing adjudication logs from the Dominion voting machines or why they removed them.

Forensic audit finds that security log files were deleted from all Dominion machines to hide vote switching (drleonardcoldwell.com)

There was a coordinated attempt to coverup security logs that show wide scale vote switching.

“The adjudication process is the simplest way to manually manipulate votes,” wrote Russell Ramsland, who prepared the forensic report. “The lack of records prevents any form of audit accountability, and their conspicuous absence is extremely suspicious since the files exist for previous years using the same software. We must conclude that the 2020 election cycle records have been manually removed.”

This bombshell report was released to the public on Dec 14 after it was approved by Kevin Elsenheimer, the chief judge of Michigan’s 13th Circuit Court.

“Because the intentional high error rate generates large numbers of ballots to be adjudicated by election personnel, we must deduce that bulk adjudication occurred,” Ramsland warned. “However, because files and adjudication logs are missing, we have not yet determined where the bulk adjudication occurred or who was responsible for it.” In other words, Democrats premeditated and coordinated their attack on the US election system, tampering with the security logs to cover up their fraud.

Arthur Brain

There maynhave been a thousand voices debunking the forensics examination done by Russell Ramsland, offering hundreds of different excuses for the mistakes made in the 2020 election in Antrim County, Michigan, but none of those obstructionists explained who removed the missing adjudication logs from the Dominion voting machines or why they removed them.

Forensic audit finds that security log files were deleted from all Dominion machines to hide vote switching (drleonardcoldwell.com)

There was a coordinated attempt to coverup security logs that show wide scale vote switching.

“The adjudication process is the simplest way to manually manipulate votes,” wrote Russell Ramsland, who prepared the forensic report. “The lack of records prevents any form of audit accountability, and their conspicuous absence is extremely suspicious since the files exist for previous years using the same software. We must conclude that the 2020 election cycle records have been manually removed.”

This bombshell report was released to the public on Dec 14 after it was approved by Kevin Elsenheimer, the chief judge of Michigan’s 13th Circuit Court.

“Because the intentional high error rate generates large numbers of ballots to be adjudicated by election personnel, we must deduce that bulk adjudication occurred,” Ramsland warned. “However, because files and adjudication logs are missing, we have not yet determined where the bulk adjudication occurred or who was responsible for it.” In other words, Democrats premeditated and coordinated their attack on the US election system, tampering with the security logs to cover up their fraud.
The investigations into voter machines uncovered squat and only landed Powell with a lawsuit. Even Fox and Newsmax distanced themselves from it so this all ya got?

marke

The investigations into voter machines uncovered squat and only landed Powell with a lawsuit. Even Fox and Newsmax distanced themselves from it so this all ya got?
Democrats cannot explain why machine logs were illegally removed or why photo images were illegally destroyed after the 2020 election. They are content to skip over clear crimes of fraud just as they did when Brenda Snipes illegally destroyed ballots when she was in charged of democrat voting fraud in Broward County.

https://news.yahoo.com/woman-overseeing-broward-vote-count-223545020.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall

Woman Overseeing Broward Vote Count Illegally Destroyed Ballots in Previous Race

November 8, 2018

Brenda Snipes, the Broward County Board of Elections Supervisor previously convicted for illegally destroying ballots, is once again under scrutiny for her questionable handling of Tuesday’s elections.

Snipes has so far refused to disclose the number of Broward County ballots that have yet to be counted more than 40 hours after the polls closed, in possible violation of Florida law, which requires timely reporting of vote counts.

Senator Marco Rubio of Florida castigated Snipes Thursday for her recent lack of transparency and cited her past indiscretions in questioning her credibility.

Arthur Brain

Democrats cannot explain why machine logs were illegally removed or why photo images were illegally destroyed after the 2020 election. They are content to skip over clear crimes of fraud just as they did when Brenda Snipes illegally destroyed ballots when she was in charged of democrat voting fraud in Broward County.

https://news.yahoo.com/woman-overseeing-broward-vote-count-223545020.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall

Woman Overseeing Broward Vote Count Illegally Destroyed Ballots in Previous Race

November 8, 2018

Brenda Snipes, the Broward County Board of Elections Supervisor previously convicted for illegally destroying ballots, is once again under scrutiny for her questionable handling of Tuesday’s elections.

Snipes has so far refused to disclose the number of Broward County ballots that have yet to be counted more than 40 hours after the polls closed, in possible violation of Florida law, which requires timely reporting of vote counts.

Senator Marco Rubio of Florida castigated Snipes Thursday for her recent lack of transparency and cited her past indiscretions in questioning her credibility.
Yeah, that's convincing for widespread voter fraud all over in the 2020 election. Shame no investigation or independent audit uncovered anything like but still, you carry on!

marke

Yeah, that's convincing for widespread voter fraud all over in the 2020 election. Shame no investigation or independent audit uncovered anything like but still, you carry on!
No investigation has dealt with the tens of thousands of ballots that were counted that had illegitimate addresses. Why? Because democrats make the voter fraud issue about counting ballots, not verifying the legitimacy of each ballot.

In Arizona alone, investigators who actually investigated the legitimacy of the ballots instead of just stupidly recounting them over and over found serious significant problems which would also be exposed in real investigations in other states.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a...0-problematic-ballots-election-files-deleted/

Arizona election audit reveals 50,000 problematic ballots, deleted election data, thousands of duplicate votes

The Arizona election audit found more than 23,344 mail-in ballots cast by voters using a prior address and over 5,000 votes from people who may have voted in multiple counties, auditors revealed yesterday.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 - 10:24 pm EDT

PHOENIX, Arizona (LifeSiteNews) – Auditors and the Arizona state senate yesterday released the long-awaiting findings of the 2020 forensic election audit in Arizona’s Maricopa County, revealing a host of irregularities and tens of thousands questionable ballots that throw into question Joe Biden’s reputed victory in the state.

The findings summary from the final audit report, dated September 24, flagged around 50,000 problematic votes, including 23,344 mail-in ballots cast from voters using a prior address. Another 5,295 votes came from people who potentially voted in multiple counties, while over 9,000 returned votes were not shown as having been sent out, according to the report. Biden’s certified victory margin in Arizona was just 10,457 out of 3.3 million votes.

Other issues discovered by the audit, which began in May at the direction of the Republican-led state senate, included thousands of votes cast by voters found to have moved out of the county or the state ahead of the 2020 election.

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Why was Sean Hannity lying on Fox news about a 'stolen election' and only told the truth when under oath?
Why does anybody care what Sean hannity is saying on Fox News? Why do you care? How do you even know he was lying? If you can provide video of him saying that and then video of him saying the other then I will listen to you. So far in this form you have a track record of telling nothing but lies, so to hear you call someone else a liar is pretty funny. As I said, you provide video proof of these two contradictory statements and then I will listen. Until then I will chalk it up as another one of your false statements.

The election was stolen. What Sean Hannity says has nothing to do at all with the fact that the election was stolen. If I was in a court of law right now the preponderance of evidence would be on my side and I would win the case. That's the bottom line. Do you want to ask me why John Roberts refused to hear the crucial case about this issue in 2020? My answer is, I have no idea, but I suspect it's the same reason he lied through his teeth about Obamacare, because he cares more about politics than he does the law.

The election was stolen and only a fool will deny it. The evidence is all on my side. The only thing you have on your side is smears, and hate, and false statements, and fake news, and left-wing propaganda. As I peruse the older threads in this forum, that is apparently all you have ever had in any thread. The same goes for your little sidekick here UserName

Arthur Brain

Why does anybody care what Sean hannity is saying on Fox News? Why do you care? How do you even know he was lying? If you can provide video of him saying that and then video of him saying the other then I will listen to you. So far in this form you have a track record of telling nothing but lies, so to hear you call someone else a liar is pretty funny. As I said, you provide video proof of these two contradictory statements and then I will listen. Until then I will chalk it up as another one of your false statements.

The election was stolen. What Sean Hannity says has nothing to do at all with the fact that the election was stolen. If I was in a court of law right now the preponderance of evidence would be on my side and I would win the case. That's the bottom line. Do you want to ask me why John Roberts refused to hear the crucial case about this issue in 2020? My answer is, I have no idea, but I suspect it's the same reason he lied through his teeth about Obamacare, because he cares more about politics than he does the law.

The election was stolen and only a fool will deny it. The evidence is all on my side. The only thing you have on your side is smears, and hate, and false statements, and fake news, and left-wing propaganda. As I peruse the older threads in this forum, that is apparently all you have ever had in any thread. The same goes for your little sidekick here UserName
Well, you ought to care considering you tout Fox News as one of the networks to follow so presumably that includes its hosts. It's reported all over that Hannity, when asked about 2020 election fraud responded with “I did not believe it for one second,”.

Of course you could argue that The New York Times is making it up but that would be rather a lame argument as they'd be opening themselves up for a lawsuit in turn and Hannity certainly hasn't denied it. About the only smart move Hannity could make would be to tell the truth unless he wanted to face a whole bunch of ramifications himself. Still, didn't stop him from pushing baseless allegations and inviting wingnuts like Powell onto his Fox slot that was no doubt lapped up by gullible wingnuts. Oh, accusing me of telling nothing but lies after masquerading on here as a 21 year old female co-ed is not exactly doing yourself any favours dude.

The election wasn't stolen, that's fact and stomping your little feet and whinging on about it doesn't change a darned thing. It's only a tiny minority of far right dopes that bought and still buy into it. It was certified, accepted and the likes of you are rightfully regarded with bemusement, scorn and derision. But, by all means, if you have this preponderance of evidence as you claim then hey, take it to court! I hope for your sake there's better substance than what's on that whacko little site of yours...

Propaganda is all your remit and UserName is as much my "sidekick" as I am his. Still, thanks for the chuckle though!

Last edited:

marke

Well, you ought to care considering you tout Fox News as one of the networks to follow so presumably that includes its hosts. It's reported all over that Hannity, when asked about 2020 election fraud responded with “I did not believe it for one second,”.

Of course you could argue that The New York Times is making it up but that would be rather a lame argument as they'd be opening themselves up for a lawsuit in turn and Hannity certainly hasn't denied it. About the only smart move Hannity could make would be to tell the truth unless he wanted to face a whole bunch of ramifications himself. Still, didn't stop him from pushing baseless allegations and inviting wingnuts like Powell onto his Fox slot that was no doubt lapped up by gullible wingnuts. Oh, accusing me of telling nothing but lies after masquerading on here as a 21 year old female co-ed is not exactly doing yourself any favours dude.

The election wasn't stolen, that's fact and stomping your little feet and whinging on about it doesn't change a darned thing. It's only a tiny minority of far right dopes that bought and still buy into it. It was certified, accepted and the likes of you are rightfully regarded with bemusement, scorn and derision. But, by all means, if you have this preponderance of evidence as you claim then hey, take it to court! I hope for your sake there's better substance than what's on that whacko little site of yours...

Propaganda is all your remit and UserName is as much my "sidekick" as I am his. Still, thanks for the chuckle though!
I am not a disciple of men; I serve the Lord. I know democrats committed widespread voter fraud, and no man can convince me otherwise unless he can convince me evidence of fraud is not really fraud.

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
I am not a disciple of men; I serve the Lord. I know democrats committed widespread voter fraud, and no man can convince me otherwise unless he can convince me evidence of fraud is not really fraud.
It is good to see someone like you who remains steadfast in the truth and is not suede by the likes of the Democrats in this forum or the frauds on fake news

Arthur Brain

Arthur is a disciple of the Antichrist
Says a man who after being banned, willfully masqueraded on here as a 21 year old female co-ed and denied it until finally the mods had enough. It's not so much that you tried to circumvent your ban but why you chose to come back on here pretending to be the above. What was going on with that?! You are off the planet and then some. You'll blather on about 'democrats' and their supposed ideology and yet still can't address Trump's endorsements of homosexual/transgender rights. Lame as anything.

Arthur Brain

It is good to see someone like you who remains steadfast in the truth and is not suede by the likes of the Democrats in this forum or the frauds on fake news
Fake news like...Fox? Doesn't look like it's just Hannity who was underwhelmed with the whole election fraud nonsense even if he was pedaling garbage on his 'news' slot before his deposition.