Ukraine Crisis

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
They're not 'in the GOP', they're GOP cheerleaders.
Strange that the Nazis in the Republican Party are rooting for Putin and against Ukraine where the Nazis supposedly are, innit? Perhaps you are confused?

Last edited:

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Strange that the Nazis in the Republican Party are rooting for Putin and against Ukraine where the Nazis supposedly are, innit? Perhaps you are confused?
I'm not confused but I think some people are. Cheerleaders are not the same as the players on the field. Republican cheerleaders stink, they're not authorized, no Republican chooses the Republican cheerleaders, it's a grassroots movement, and as I said the Democratic cheerleaders are literally no better.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I'm not confused but I think some people are. Cheerleaders are not the same as the players on the field. Republican cheerleaders stink, they're not authorized, no Republican chooses the Republican cheerleaders, it's a grassroots movement, and as I said the Democratic cheerleaders are literally no better.
You've missed my point completely. We are told by our resident Putin lovers that Russia had to invade Ukraine because there are Nazis there. If that is so, then why are the Nazis in the Republican Party cheering for Putin?

Idolater

You've missed my point completely. We are told by our resident Putin lovers that Russia had to invade Ukraine because there are Nazis there. If that is so, then why are the Nazis in the Republican Party cheering for Putin?
Who cares what cheerleaders say. Do you think they actually understand the actual game being played on the gridiron? Actual Republicans have all failed to endorse anything these cheerleaders are saying. And exceptions prove the rule, just like with Democratic AOC.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Do you think they actually understand the actual game being played on the gridiron?
Do you understand why Republican Nazis are cheering for Putin if Ukraine is Nazi? What sense does that make?

You people are deeply confused. You aren't the brightest bulbs in the lamp. You aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. You're looking kind of dumb with your finger and your thumb in the shape of an "L" on your forehead.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Who cares what cheerleaders say. Do you think they actually understand the actual game being played on the gridiron? Actual Republicans have all failed to endorse anything these cheerleaders are saying. And exceptions prove the rule, just like with Democratic AOC.
Best just to ignore LUser Name

Idolater

Do you understand why Republican Nazis are cheering for Putin if Ukraine is Nazi? What sense does that make?
What sense ever do self-assembled cheerleaders ever make?

They're just there, and suddenly they're all like "Go team go! Rah rah rah!"

They don't even know what a scoreboard or a touchdown is.
You people are deeply confused.
"You people"? I'm not confused at all here.

Idolater

Even if that were true, why would it matter to a catholic?
Plain. What, are you talking about.

Why would it matter to a Catholic if you just come on TOL and sin grossly right out in public like this? Because I'm a Christian, and I don't want to be associated with obdurate sinners without at least kicking you occasionally to let it be known that we're not in communion with one another, even though we're both Christians. I have an open mind but it's not so open my brain's fallen out.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
It's not at all strange that the Nazi George Soros is rooting for Ukraine.

Hoping

Banned
Plain. What, are you talking about.

Why would it matter to a Catholic if you just come on TOL and sin grossly right out in public like this? Because I'm a Christian, and I don't want to be associated with obdurate sinners without at least kicking you occasionally to let it be known that we're not in communion with one another, even though we're both Christians. I have an open mind but it's not so open my brain's fallen out.
You will need to define what you think a Christian is.
I define it as someone who adheres to the teachings of Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
You will need to define what you think a Christian is.
I define it as someone who adheres to the teachings of Christ.
Do you adhere to this teaching of Christ?

Matt 16:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Idolater

Can you explain why Republican Nazis are cheering against George Soros and cheering for Putin if Soros and Ukraine are Nazi?
Spam or Start your own thread. No non-cheerleaders care what the cheerleaders for either party is 'up to'. We care about the play on the field, by the actual football team playing the actual football game.