Ukraine Crisis

Gary K

Banned
In a not surprising move Germany is restarting all its coal fired electrical plants as if they don't Germans will be freezing to death come winter. I think this is a carefully planned/scripted move to enrage the left and create even more Russiaphobia.

Arthur Brain

Why should I be against a nation that is fighting NAZIs?
You mean apart from the fact they aren't? You mean apart from the fact that they invaded a sovereign country that had already disarmed itself of nuclear weapons with assurances that this sort of invasion wouldn't happen? You mean apart from the fact that the Ukrainian president is Jewish and lost great grandparents and relatives in Nazi massacres? You mean apart from the fact that they've bombarded and targeted the civilian population with unrelenting shelling causing untold deaths, families torn apart and forced evacuation (for those that could flee) to other countries?

So, you agree with Putin and his regime that he was right to invade this country and do all the above? That it? You support his actions in the Ukraine? You're all on board with this hardline ex KGB Russian despot?

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You mean apart from the fact they aren't? You mean apart from the fact that they invaded a sovereign country that had already disarmed itself of nuclear weapons with assurances that this sort of invasion wouldn't happen? You mean apart from the fact that the Ukrainian president is Jewish and lost great grandparents and relatives in Nazi massacres? You mean apart from the fact that they've bombarded and targeted the civilian population with unrelenting shelling causing untold deaths, families torn apart and forced evacuation (for those that could flee) to other countries?

So, you agree with Putin and his regime that he was right to invade this country and do all the above? That it? You support his actions in the Ukraine? You're all on board with this hardline ex KGB Russian despot?
Evidence that Ukraine Has Been Run by Nazis Since February 2014

Gary K

Banned
US government plans to partition Russia.

Jens Stoltenberg, Washington’s NATO puppet, says “peace negotiations,” not Russian victory, will end the conflict in Ukraine. So, Stoltenberg is counting on the Kremlin, whose leaders have said they will never again trust the West, to sit down again with the West and again agree to another worthless agreement. Considering the difficulty the Kremlin has in accepting reality, I suppose it is possible.

On the other hand, perhaps someone in the Kremlin has finally read the Wolfowitz Doctrine. If not, maybe someone in the Kremlin has seen the US Government’s Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe’s plan to break Russia up into a collection of independent small states.

I'd say that the plan to destroy Russia and break it up is exactly what Putin and the rest of Russia, including its citizens, consider an existential threat to their survival.

Stultenberg is off his rocker.

Hoping

Banned
US government plans to partition Russia.

I'd say that the plan to destroy Russia and break it up is exactly what Putin and the rest of Russia, including its citizens, consider an existential threat to their survival.

Stultenberg is off his rocker.

The Russians don't have anything the Americans would die for.
We, on the other hand, have baseball.