ECT uh oh Another verse where Paul says he destroyed the church of God !

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to debate his theology. You need to debate each other. Stop calling each other liars. There is too much of it going on on both sides. I am tempted to lock this thread.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TOL mobile app

dodge

You conclude wrong. I believe the scriptures and laugh at your conclusions. Childish and inept.

Yet ,Paul said others were in Christ before him and Galatians says Paul preached the same faith he once sought to destroy. Proving that MAD is wrong.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yet ,Paul said others were in Christ before him and Galatians says Paul preached the same faith he once sought to destroy. Proving that MAD is wrong.
Except that it does not prove MAD is wrong, except in your twisted imagination.

glorydaz

You can read into a verse whatever you want, but that doesn't mean you are reading what was written....much less that you understand what was written.

We see "the churches of Judea" which were in Christ....as opposed to a person being created IN CHRIST when they believe. Eph. 2:10

Paul makes it clear, he did not confer with any of the Apostles about what they preached (repent and be baptized) which put the believers into the churches of Judea...the church of God. He was accused of persecuting those who held the same faith, but it was not the same gospel (believe unto salvation and justification through faith). Things that are different are NOT the same.

But, you don't care about the details, you grab a chuck of words and spew them out without even digesting them. You eat like a pig and you are piggish in nature, as well.

Gal. 1:22-23
And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ: But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.​

dodge

You can read into a verse whatever you want, but that doesn't mean you are reading what was written....much less that you understand what was written.

We see "the churches of Judea" which were in Christ....as opposed to a person being created IN CHRIST when they believe. Eph. 2:10

Paul makes it clear, he did not confer with any of the Apostles about what they preached (repent and be baptized) which put the believers into the churches of Judea...the church of God. He was accused of persecuting those who held the same faith, but it was not the same gospel (believe unto salvation and justification through faith). Things that are different are NOT the same.

But, you don't care about the details, you grab a chuck of words and spew them out without even digesting them. You eat like a pig and you are piggish in nature, as well.

And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ: But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.​

Yep, before they met and knew Paul had changed they had heard of Paul only NOW they knew Paul was changed by Jesus as Paul preached the "same faith" he once sought to destroy. What was the same faith Paul once sought to destroy why that would be the Gospel of grace NOT salvation through the law.

drbrumley

3. Mad is wrong about Paul being the first to preach the Gospel of Grace, which they are.

1 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles— 2*if indeed you have heard of the stewardship of God’s grace which was given to me for you; 3*that by revelation there was made known to me the mystery, as I wrote before in brief. 4*By referring to this, when you read you can understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5*which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit; 6*to be specific, that the Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel, 7*of which I was made a minister, according to the gift of God’s grace which was given to me according to the working of His power. 8*To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ,*9*and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things*(Ephesians 3:1-10).

Oooops

drbrumley

Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God

Of this church? What church was this....Certainly not the one the twelve were first to go to.

dodge

1 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles— 2*if indeed you have heard of the stewardship of God’s grace which was given to me for you; 3*that by revelation there was made known to me the mystery, as I wrote before in brief. 4*By referring to this, when you read you can understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5*which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit; 6*to be specific, that the Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel, 7*of which I was made a minister, according to the gift of God’s grace which was given to me according to the working of His power. 8*To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ,*9*and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things*(Ephesians 3:1-10).

Oooops

Read vs. 5 highlighted in red in your own post.

The Holy Spirit not Paul revealed to ALL the Apostles aware and understand, and preach the "gospel of grace".

And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ: But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

drbrumley

Read vs. 5 highlighted in red in your own post.

And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ: But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

This doesn't help you because he went to the twelve, told them and they then agreed...so try again.

dodge

This doesn't help you because he went to the twelve, told them and they then agreed...so try again.

Sure it does Galatians says Paul preached the faith he once sought to destroy . That means that after Paul persecuted Christians after he got saved he preached the same faith they did which was salvation by grace NOT the law.

You are confused the verse says NOTHING about telling the 12 as do NO scripture ! Post where it says Paul told the 12 anything, and for your information Peter preached the gospel of Grace long before Paul did.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and for your information Peter preached the gospel of Grace long before Paul did.
Dodge should read the Bible with his eyes open.
There are too many differences for them to be the same.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No he hasn't.
He spreads lies, and he does it purposely.

You are making accusations, hoping to manipulate a ban against him.

I am defending him in order to let Sherman know, that others appreciate his efforts and do not want him banned for disagreeing with Tambora's views.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I am defending him in order to let Sherman know, that others appreciate his efforts and do not want him banned for disagreeing with Tambora's views.
It's not up to anyone but the TOL staff whether anyone is banned or not, kookoo bird.
Your heart is as filled with hatred and lies as Dodges' is.

dodge

Nang, thank you but if a permanent ban happened it would be in accord with what God wills.

"all things work together for good to them that love God".

Appears anyone that trust scripture above the MAD lies and deceptions is labeled as I have also seen you labeled by them. Don't you know that only the MAD cult has it right just ask them they will quickly tell you Jesus , Paul ,and all the Apostles had it wrong. No , they will not come out and say that directly but in the scriptures they twist , pervert, and change they say EXACTLY that by their false beliefs.

Be blessed Nang ,and keep the Son in your eyes.