ECT uh oh Another verse where Paul says he destroyed the church of God !

Right Divider

Body part
Yep, before they met and knew Paul had changed they had heard of Paul only NOW they knew Paul was changed by Jesus as Paul preached the "same faith" he once sought to destroy. What was the same faith Paul once sought to destroy why that would be the Gospel of grace NOT salvation through the law.
So you think that there was previously a "salvation through the law"? The law never saved ANYONE.

The circumcision apostles did not stop teaching the law.

Acts 21:17-20 (KJV)
(21:17) And when we were come to Jerusalem, the brethren received us gladly. (21:18) And the [day] following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. (21:19) And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. (21:20) And when they heard [it], they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Notice that in that passage Paul does NOT tell them that they should stop being zealous of the law. Ever wonder why? Probably not. You've got a fairy tale and you're going to stick with it.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
I didn't deny that Jesus ascended with a flesh body.

However, you claimed Jesus returns with a flesh body (corporeal form).

There is nothing in Acts 1 that suggests so. The point about Jesus returning in "like manner" is not about His flesh, but about the way in which He returns. Meaning, the world didn't see it, or know about it. Which is why the Bible says He would return like a thief in the night.

Acts 1:10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

Angels Lie?

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Demon Tet. asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man right now-that is Preterism-they have to assert that satanic "doctrine," to fit their "invention."

I'm really perplexed at how this tet person has now admitted that Jesus ascended in Corpreal form.

According to their stance, the Angel in Acts 1 lied.

john w

Hall of Fame
MAD is a result of men following men and not following God.

The bible asserts that we are to follow men, as that is one of the ministries the LORD God gave-teachers, you biblical buffoon. God chooses, yes, men, to teach.....

Moron.

2 Timothy 2:2 KJV And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

Read it, Gomer.

Ephesians 4:11 KJV And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Who are we to follow? Let me guess: Women? You, as a teacher? Are you a man? Yes? Then, why should we follow you, fake former Marine? Teach us,,,Puh-lease? Of course, you follow God, and everyone else follows men, right Sundance?

Sophistry, deceit, with your "following men" spam. Point us the way, Chip, so that we might follow God. Wait....You are a man.....No, you are not. We will follow you, Chip...into the ditch.

Clown-even you know it, Gome.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
I didn't deny that Jesus ascended with a flesh body.

However, you claimed Jesus returns with a flesh body (corporeal form).

There is nothing in Acts 1 that suggests so. The point about Jesus returning in "like manner" is not about His flesh, but about the way in which He returns. Meaning, the world didn't see it, or know about it. Which is why the Bible says He would return like a thief in the night.

The Flood came like a thief in the night too. You don't Spiritualized the flood too, do you?

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm really perplexed at how this tet person has now admitted that Jesus ascended in Corpreal form.

According to their stance, the Angel in Acts 1 lied.
Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven.

vs.

And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return.

The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Shazam, Gomer!

Preterist Gomer Tet...from the army of the ignorant.

I know, I know....Darby...Bullinger....You follow the teachings/inventions/theories of fallible men, unlike me, as I, Craigie, follow the teachings of infallible men, or women, or the pope....vision of a teenage girl.....Darby.....Bullinger.....figurative.....hy perbole...fulfilled AD 65, or 66, 0r 70, 0r 666......No one taught dispensationalism, until Darby, and no one taught that the earth was round, until, and no one taught of the concept of "God the Father," until this "Jesus" I reference, in disrespect, flipping the bird at him, came around, and the idea that he will be King on the planet earth, ..........and Pluto was a planet, at one time, as when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, objective truth, you see, well, uh, urr, and thus, the Lord Jesus Christ was not really the Lord God, until I, Gomer Tet., discovered it, you see.....

Not one scripture asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ lost His glorified flesh and bone body, after He returned to the third heaven, as Craigie the Clown-ette speculates, makes up.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
vs.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Shazam, Gomer!

Preterist Gomer Tet...from the army of the ignorant.

I know, I know....Darby...Bullinger....You follow the teachings/inventions/theories of fallible men, unlike me, as I, Craigie, follow the teachings of infallible men, or women, or the pope....vision of a teenage girl.....Darby.....Bullinger.....figurative.....hy perbole...fulfilled AD 65, or 66, 0r 70, 0r 666......No one taught dispensationalism, until Darby, and no one taught that the earth was round, until, and no one taught of the concept of "God the Father," until this "Jesus" I reference, in disrespect, flipping the bird at him, came around, and the idea that he will be King on the planet earth, ..........and Pluto was a planet, at one time, as when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, objective truth, you see, well, uh, urr, and thus, the Lord Jesus Christ was not really the Lord God, until I, Gomer Tet., discovered it, you see.....

Not one scripture asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ lost His glorified flesh and bone body, after He returned to the third heaven, as Craigie the Clown-ette speculates, makes up.

This Tet person is extremely contradictory of themselves. They remind me of a bible verse,

Ephesians 4:14 Then we will no longer be immature like children. We won't be tossed and blown about by every wind of new teaching. We will not be influenced when people try to trick us with lies so clever they sound like the truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
This Tet person is extremely contradictory of themselves. They remind me of a bible verse,

Ephesians 4:14 Then we will no longer be immature like children. We won't be tossed and blown about by every wind of new teaching. We will not be influenced when people try to trick us with lies so clever they sound like the truth.
That is his MO, "ministry" on this site....habitual lying, contradictions, hypocrisy, sophistry....

john w

Hall of Fame
Is it true that you dated Mrs. Mondello, and taught Larry how to play the stocks?

Funny, Sam. Hey, Clyde,how come they make you wear white gloves in dancing school you are now attending in NC?
Let me guess your response- They don't want you slobbin' up the girls?!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Angels Lie?

Satan was an angel, and there were many fallen angels.

(Matt 25:41) Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

However, the angels in Acts 1 did not lie, they told the truth.

It's your Dispensationalism that is the lie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Flood came like a thief in the night too. You don't Spiritualized the flood too, do you?

You should do a study on the phrase "day of the Lord" in the Old Testament. The phrase "day of the Lord" is judgment by the Lord, and the judgment was always done by an army against the nation the Lord was inflicting His judgment upon.

That's what happened from 66AD - 70AD, judgment came upon the unbelieving Jews in Jerusalem and Judaea. The Roman army is who the Lord used, just like when He used the Assyrians against Egypt.