Typical 2P2P Tactic: the other Levitical animal sacrifice

Interplanner

It has now taken 40 posts for the 2P2P mental cases to conceal a truth that everyone in the world is supposed to know. All indications are they are just beginning. Do they sound like they have walked with Christ?

SaulToPaul 2

It has now taken 40 posts for the 2P2P mental cases to conceal a truth that everyone in the world is supposed to know. All indications are they are just beginning. Do they sound like they have walked with Christ?

:chuckle:

We believe that Christ our passover is sacrificed for us.

The passover lamb was never a sin offering. A learned man such as yourself should know this :idunno:

Interplanner

:chuckle:

The passover lamb was never a sin offering. A learned man such as yourself should know this :idunno:

Your last cartoon is how I feel every time you post. You are an ignoramus who can't communicate. I suppose the next installment of your nonsense will be on how the word sacrifice 'latreo' has 2P2P meanings.

SaulToPaul 2

Your last cartoon is how I feel every time you post. You are an ignoramus who can't communicate. I suppose the next installment of your nonsense will be on how the word sacrifice 'latreo' has 2P2P meanings.

The passover lamb was never a sin offering. A learned man such as yourself should know this