Two Different Laws OT. And NT.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
OLD TESTAMENT LAW OR NEW TESTAMENT LAW-NOT BOTH

James 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
Gal 5:3-5
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Rom 2:12
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Gal 3:24-25
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 2:16
16 "knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
1 Cor 9:20-21
20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law;
21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law;
Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Rom 9:31-33
31 but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.
33 As it is written: "Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, and whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Gal 5:18
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
Gal 5:22-24
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
James 1:25
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

Rom 8:8
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
2 Cor 1:22
22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Eph 1:13-14
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
2 Cor 6:1
1 We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Phil 2:16
16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Gal 3:3-5
3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
4 Have you suffered so many things in vain-- if indeed it was in vain?
5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?--
Gal 3:11-13
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"),
1 Cor 15:55-56
55 "O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?"
56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.
Rom 4:14-15
14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect,
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
(NKJ)

xxxThe old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ. You should make a choice of which one to live by, because no one can keep both of them together. And most mess up by mixing them together. Most dont understand that our grace is the new testament law of Christ. It takes a law to keep you out of heaven, and it takes a law to get you into heaven. Jesus brought over to the new testament parts of the old testament. But if you keep any part of the old testament that hasnt been brought over by Jesus you have fallen from grace. The old testament law was based on what you done. The new testament law is based on why you done it. The old testament law was an eye for an eye. The new testament law is turn the other cheek. You cant do both.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

genuineoriginal

Two Different Laws OT. And NT.

xxxThe old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ. You should make a choice of which one to live by, because no one can keep both of them together. And most mess up by mixing them together. Most dont understand that our grace is the new testament law of Christ. It takes a law to keep you out of heaven, and it takes a law to get you into heaven. Jesus brought over to the new testament parts of the old testament. But if you keep any part of the old testament that hasnt been brought over by Jesus you have fallen from grace. The old testament law was based on what you done. The new testament law is based on why you done it. The old testament law was an eye for an eye. The new testament law is turn the other cheek. You cant do both.
The Law given by God in the covenant that God made with the children of Israel has not been abolished.
We are under a new covenant, but the Law from the old covenant is still profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness.

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:​

The Law from the old covenant says this:

Romans 13:9a
9a For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet;​

If you don't keep those commandments, you will not be saved and will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.​

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Law given by God in the covenant that God made with the children of Israel has not been abolished.
We are under a new covenant, but the Law from the old covenant is still profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness.

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:​

The Law from the old covenant says this:

Romans 13:9a
9a For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet;​

If you don't keep those commandments, you will not be saved and will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.​

I said
I think your missing the point. If they are written in the new testament(covenant) they are a part of the new covenant. But if you keep any part from the old testament that is not in the new testament you will fall from grace. And be subject to the whole entire old testament law.

[Gal 5:1-4
[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
[2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
[3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
[4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

If you try to keep them both and stumble in just one point your guilty of all of it.

[Jas 2:10
[10] For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one [point], he is guilty of all.

genuineoriginal

I said
I think your missing the point. If they are written in the new testament(covenant) they are a part of the new covenant.

You are missing the point.
God's laws are written in the hearts of everyone that is in the New Covenant.

Hebrews 8:10
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:​

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are missing the point.
God's laws are written in the hearts of everyone that is in the New Covenant.

Hebrews 8:10
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:​

I said
In the old testament they worshiped in the flesh. In the new testament we worship in the Spirit. In the old testament they judged someone by what they done. In the new testament we judge someone on why they done it.
The Holy Spirit teaches us with the new testament verses and He convicts us with the new testament verses. So the Holy Spirit with the new testament verses will guide us and help us stop the why and that will eliminate the what was done. Do you know what the heart is?

genuineoriginal

I said
In the old testament they worshiped in the flesh. In the new testament we worship in the Spirit. In the old testament they judged someone by what they done. In the new testament we judge someone on why they done it.
Don't judge others until after you have judged yourself.

1 Corinthians 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.​

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Don't judge others until after you have judged yourself.

1 Corinthians 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.​

I said
That is right I do alot of that . Or I wouldnt have received the revelations of Jesus Christ.

JUDGE YOUR OWN THOUGHTS

1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
Heb 4:12
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Luke 2:35
35 (yes, a sword will pierce through your own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."
Luke 24:38
38 And He said to them, "Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts?
Matt 12:25
25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
1 Cor 3:20
20 and again, "The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile."
Rom 2:15
15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them)
Acts 8:22-23
22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
23 "For I see that you are poisoned by bitterness and bound by iniquity."
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
Matt 12:34
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Matt 12:36-37
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
1 Cor 1:30
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 16:8-11
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
1 Cor 2:4-6
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
Eph 6:17
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
James 4:8-10
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
9 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.
10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
John 1:51
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."
Matt 9:4
4 But Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said, "Why do you think evil in your hearts?
Matt 12:25
25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
Matt 15:19-20
19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
20 "These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man."
Luke 5:22
22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, "Why are you reasoning in your hearts?
Luke 11:17
17 But He, knowing their thoughts, said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls.
Rom 1:21-22
21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 2:14-15
14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,
15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them)
1 Cor 3:20
20 and again, "The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile."
Phil 3:18-21
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame-- who set their mind on earthly things.
20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.
(NKJ)
xxx Thoughts are in our minds but where do they come from. They come from spirits. From our birth we have had the enfluence of our guardian angel and the devil. One says do it the other says not to do it. We have always had to choose which thought to go with. But we havent always chose the right one. So God said He would give us a Helper the Holy Spirit(verses) that would discern our thoughts and give us a verse showing us who is who between them. If you have any doubts or logic contrary to the verses, you have an unclean spirit in you.

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.

Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Mark 7:20-23
20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."

Acts 8:22
22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
(NKJ)

xxx God has given us a way to find out where every thought in us comes from. And we can understand and know which spirit is giving which thoughts. So we will know which one's to reject and purge and which one's to follow. Which ones are from our guardian angel and which ones are from our devil. We can only know by following the Holy Spirit(verses).

Go to Inner Man, Kingdom Of God, PUrge, sanctified

clefty

That idea does not come from the Bible.

“Thoughts are in our minds but where do they come from. They come from spirits. From our birth we have had the enfluence of our guardian angel and the devil. One says do it the other says not to do it. We have always had to choose which thought to go with. But we havent always chose the right one. So God said He would give us a Helper the Holy Spirit(verses) that would discern our thoughts and give us a verse showing us who is who between them. If you have any doubts or logic contrary to the verses, you have an unclean spirit in you.”

Squeaky best represents what christians follow...the jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs Moses delivered...

Squeaky’s (like most christians) ideas do not come from the Bible but tradition...disobedient men’s traditions not the traditions the disciples/apostles passed down that first century when believers followed the Way...

Right here he states you have an angel telling you do it (the Law His Will) and the devil telling you NOT to do it...

Then he goes on and on about how one of Yah’s Laws is optional...so we see immediately who he is following...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
“Thoughts are in our minds but where do they come from. They come from spirits. From our birth we have had the enfluence of our guardian angel and the devil. One says do it the other says not to do it. We have always had to choose which thought to go with. But we havent always chose the right one. So God said He would give us a Helper the Holy Spirit(verses) that would discern our thoughts and give us a verse showing us who is who between them. If you have any doubts or logic contrary to the verses, you have an unclean spirit in you.”

Squeaky best represents what christians follow...the jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs Moses delivered...

Squeaky’s (like most christians) ideas do not come from the Bible but tradition...disobedient men’s traditions not the traditions the disciples/apostles passed down that first century when believers followed the Way...

Right here he states you have an angel telling you do it (the Law His Will) and the devil telling you NOT to do it...

Then he goes on and on about how one of Yah’s Laws is optional...so we see immediately who he is following...

I said
lol Go back and look at what you just posted. No proof, no evidence. You dont even make a good Jew now. You have turned into a cheap heckler. With useless opinions.

clefty

I said
lol Go back and look at what you just posted. No proof, no evidence. You dont even make a good Jew now. You have turned into a cheap heckler. With useless opinions.

Yes you are right...I shouldnt quote you so much...might be contagious...LOL

clefty

I said
lol Your an idiot. You dont quote me. You lie and make up gross exaggerations that are all lies.

Sure I did...quoted you your angel vs devil “enfluence”...to do or don’t do...

Not my fault you have logic contrary to not only the verses but your own posts...claiming you follow Him and then doing something of your own opionion...

genuineoriginal

From our birth we have had the enfluence of our guardian angel and the devil. One says do it the other says not to do it.
That idea does not come from the Bible.
It comes from experience of walking after the Holy Spirit.
The idea that you have a guardian angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other comes from modern mythology.
285-homer1.jpg

Yes, that idea does not come from the Bible nor does it come from the traditions the disciples learned from Jesus.

clefty

The idea that you have a guardian angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other comes from modern mythology.
285-homer1.jpg

Yes, that idea does not come from the Bible nor does it come from the traditions the disciples learned from Jesus.

MAKE NO IMAGE...lest ye corrupt yourself...

And since Eve added to the prohibition not to eat with her own construct “not to touch”...we have deceived ourselves away from HIM HIS WAY...

So much to unlearn...

It is not good vs evil or black vs white

but His and NOT HIS...genuine and authentic life giving vs. counterfeit, false images, false witnesses, idols, abominations of desolation as there is no life in them...

So even that which is good but not His or of Him is counterfeit...thus bad

the golden calf was not an abomination because they did not represent Him correctly or accurately but that they thought to represent Him at all...

Man continually goes it alone adds his own to the narrative...from the garden of Eden with coverings they made themselves from leaves to the idea of optional commandements or a triune god...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sure I did...quoted you your angel vs devil “enfluence”...to do or don’t do...

Not my fault you have logic contrary to not only the verses but your own posts...claiming you follow Him and then doing something of your own opionion...

I said
lol I heard about you bitter Jews who hate the idea that Jesus is the Messiah. So you do all you can to cause confusion in the Christian society. Your mad at Jesus not me. Go take out you bitterness on Him .

[Rev 13:6-9
[6] Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.
[7] It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.
[8] All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
[9] If anyone has an ear, let him hear.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

285-homer1.jpg

I said
lol There not on your shoulder their in your mind in your thoughts.

GUARDIAN ANGEL SPIRIT
Matt 18:10
10 "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.
1 Cor 12:14
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.
1 Cor 12:18-19
18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?
1 Cor 12:20
20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.
1 Cor 12:21-22
21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."
22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.
Matt 10:29
29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will.
Rom 11:29
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
John 1:50-51
50 Jesus answered and said to him, "Because I said to you, 'I saw you under the fig tree,' do you believe? You will see greater things than these."
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."
James 3:14-17
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
John 3:31-36
31 "He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.
32 "And what He has seen and heard, that He testifies; and no one receives His testimony.
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
(NKJ)
xxxWhether we call their angel their own angel or their special angel or we call him their guardian angel, the fact remains that from childhood we have all had a guardian angel guiding us. Who always stands before God getting advice to lead us. But our guadian angel only speaks in the language that we have aquired from where we live. Now that same language is the language that the devil is also going to use. Everyone tries to make the right decision in their lives but the devil is good at deception. So we need another voice in our heads to choose and show us who is who.
That would be a Holy Spirit one that only quotes scripture. And with the scriptures He can show us when the devil is deceiving us or with a verse He can show us our guardian angel and the right thing to do.

2 Cor 3:4-5
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
(NKJ)

[2Co 10:3-5
[3] For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
[4] For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
[5] casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

285-homer1.jpg

I said
If you havent learned this yet you must be a beginner.

The Devil Talks To Us
Matt 4:1
1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
Matt 4:8-9
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."
Luke 4:6-7
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
7 "Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours."
Jude 1:9
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
James 1:20
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
Rom 12:17
17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.
Rev 2:13
13 "I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
14 "But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality.
1 Tim 5:15
15 For some have already turned aside after Satan.
1 Tim 1:20
20 of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.
1Thes 5:9
9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,
1Thes 5:14-18
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.
15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.
16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Rom 5:9
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
Rev 12:12
12 "Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
1 Pet 5:8-9
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.
Rom 3:5-6
5 But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unjust who inflicts wrath? (I speak as a man.)
6 Certainly not! For then how will God judge the world?
Gal 5:15
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
Luke 17:1-3
1 Then He said to the disciples, "It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!
2 "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
3 "Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.
John 19:11
11 Jesus answered, "You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."
2 Tim 2:26
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
Rev 2:10
10 "Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
Eph 2:3
3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
Rom 12:19
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
II Th 1:6
6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you,
(NKJ)

xxx From birth we have always had the devil talking to us. Right along with our guardian angel. And satan. Ofcourse satan and the devil are the same being. All the thoughts of wrath is from satan. All our good thoughts that help us are from our guardian angel. All our thoughts that deceive us into sinning is from the devil. That is why it is so important to find the Holy Spirit and learn from Him who is who. If you follow the Holy Spirit, He will lead you into resisting the devil and purging the thoughts and emotions that support the devil. Everyone has their own devil, satan, Holy Spirit, guardian angel.

[Eph 2:1-2
[1] And you [He made alive], who were dead in trespasses and sins,
[2] in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

[Mat 12:28-30
28 "But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.
29 "Or how can one enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.

[Luk 8:27-30, 32-33
27 And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in [any] house, but in the tombs.
28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, [thou] Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.
29 (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)
30 And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him. ...
32 And there was there an herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them.
33 Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked.