Trump calls Rubio a sweaty (Hispanic).

rexlunae

I will certainly agree that Trump voters have blinders on, of one sort or another. It is the point of this thread.

Thanks for being so reasonable here. I suspect that if I just walk away, SOD and friends will fill in a bunch of fresh examples for me.

glorydaz

you ever hang out with normal people rex?

they don't talk hoity toity like you and town

It just depends on which side one is on. Rubio can make sly innuendos about the size of Trump's hands, for instance, and that's funny. And Rubio can make snide remarks about Trump's age, and that's fine. But turn it around and there is racism or sexism or whateverism in everything that comes out of the other guy's mouth.

glorydaz

OK. So, knowing that, and knowing that he's ahead in the GOP by a lot, can you start to understand why a lot of people, especially on the left, have been getting impatient with the constant denials that there are race problems that endure in this country?

See....Trump has nothing against Hispanics. Yet, you just insinuated he does.

glorydaz

The reality of freedom of speech is finally arriving.

It will never come, Eeset, until people stop getting so defensive for those who have no trouble in the least sticking up for themselves. That means this PC nonsense will have to die away....perhaps that will happen when they get sick of whining over everything other people say.

ClimateSanity

Thanks for being so reasonable here. I suspect that if I just walk away, SOD and friends will fill in a bunch of fresh examples for me.

Trump voters don't have blinders on. They know what is most important and everything else is a distraction. What difference does it make if Trump called Rubio a sweaty Hispanic?

ClimateSanity

I've heard trump attack rubios sweatiness countless times, but a quick perusal of Google turned up nothing with the phrase " sweaty Hispanic ". Where did you get your story at Delmar?

glorydaz

I don't thread think Trump is a racist. I do think he doesn't mind pandering to them, because he has no soul, and believes he can get away with it.

I don't think he's pandering to racists. Not in the least.

Nor do I think he is absent a soul. I have heard some very credible people talking about how he has helped people...lots of people...who he can't claim as a tax write off. He's no worse than any of those others, and better than many who are running for office. I see hypocrites and I see Trump. He may not wear the white wash the others do, but that doesn't mean I'll fall for the pointing fingers of a bunch of politicians.