Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your wrong again my brother.

Christ is the logos that became flesh, Jesus was born flesh.

Thanks for the laugh before bed. The scripture says Jesus is the Logos friend. Christ only means anointed one.

From Dictionary.com

noun
Jesus of Nazareth (Jesus Christ), regarded by Christians as fulfilling Old Testament prophecies of the Messiah
the Messiah or anointed one of God as the subject of Old Testament prophecies

God's Truth

Who would refute it? There is only one God and Father of all.

Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

Jesus came a preached peace, and through Jesus who gave us the Holy Spirit. We have access by the Holy Spirit to the Father.

Eph 2:17-18
17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near.
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
(NKJ)

You try to refute the truth.

Jesus is God come in the flesh.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You try to refute the truth.

Jesus is God come in the flesh.

I said
It was only Jesus who came in the flesh. If you cant confess that you are an antichrist. Confess means to agree fully that it was Jesus who came in the flesh. And not God.

I Jn 4:3
3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:7
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
(NKJ)

God's Truth

I said
It was only Jesus who came in the flesh. If you cant confess that you are an antichrist. Confess means to agree fully that it was Jesus who came in the flesh. And not God.

3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
(NKJ)

7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
(NKJ)

You are a confused man. I am trying to help you.
Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Son of Man.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are a confused man. I am trying to help you.
Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Son of Man.

I said
That is blasphemy. I just showed you the verses. Your not confessing it was Jesus and Jesus alone who came in the flesh.
The devil does some of his best deception under the cloud of "I'm trying to help you". When in fact he is trying to deceive you.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

jzeidler

I said

I had a dictionary, now you had a dictionary. So

That is why I thank God for the revelations of Jesus Christ. They go much deeper than any dictionary.

Was yours English or Greek. English here is meaningless. A person must go back to the original language.

And your correct. Jesus is deeper than anything. He is the "fullness of divinity in flesh."

Last edited:

keypurr

Thanks for the laugh before bed. The scripture says Jesus is the Logos friend. Christ only means anointed one.

From Dictionary.com

noun

Jesus of Nazareth (Jesus Christ), regarded by Christians as fulfilling Old Testament prophecies of the Messiah

the Messiah or anointed one of God as the subject of Old Testament prophecies

I will try to rewrite my theory not using the Names God and Christ for you. I will get their Hebrew names for you to learn then you can see clearer what I have been telling you. Christ is a title and a name. God is a title, not a name.

Jesus is not the logos he was just a sinless pure man that God created to hold his true son Christ. Dictionary.com is a man made book, full of public opinions.

JFish123

The pagans believed in a Triad of gods. They were polytheists. That means they believed in three main gods (Triad) who were completely separate beings. And they ruled over the rest of the gods.
The Trinity is 1 God with three persons-The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit that are equal in essence and nature as One God. And they rule over No other gods as there's only one God. Unlike JW where there are at least two (The God and a god) so the Trinity has less gods then The Watchtower. We have One-The Trinity. And the Bible clearly states in the Trinity, so it's not from "outside pagan religions."
For example, Peter refers to the saints who have been chosen "according to the foreknowledge of God The Father." (1 Peter 1:2) when Jesus made a post resurrection appearance to Thomas, the disciple worshipfully responded by addressing Him, "My Lord and MY GOD." (John 20:28) The Father also said of the Son, "Your throne O God, is forever and ever." In Acts 5:3-4, we are told that lying to the Holy Spirit is equivalent to lying to God. Peter said,"Ananias, why has satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit,,, You have not lied to men but to God."
Besides being called God, each of the three persons are seen on different occasions to possess the attributes of deity. Note the following examples:
All three persons possess the attribute of omnipresence:
The Father (1 Kings 8:27)
The Son (Matthew 28:20)
The Holy Spirit (psalm 139:7)
All three have the attribute of omniscience:
The Father (psalm 147:5)
The Son (John 16:30)
The Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 2:10)
All three have the attribute of omnipotence:
The Father (Psalm 135:6)
The Son (Matthew 28:18)
The Holy Spirit (Romans 15:19)
Holiness is ascribed to each of the three persons:
The Father (Revelation 15:4)
The Son (Acts 3:14)
The Holy Spirit (Romans 1:4)
Eternity is ascribed to each of the three persons:
The Father (Psalm 90:2)
The Son (Micah 5:2, John 1:4)
The Holy Spirit (Hebrews 9:14)
Each if the three persons is described as the Truth:
The Father (John 7:28)
The Son (Revelation 3:7)
The Holy Spirit (1 John 5:6)
Each of the three is called Lord (Luke 2:11, Romans 10:12, 2 Corinthians 3:17) each is called Everlasting (Romans 16:26, Hebrews 9:14, Revelation 22:13) each is called Almighty (Genesis 17:1, Romans 15:19, Revelation 1:8) and each is called Powerful (Jeremiah 32:17, Zechariah 4:6, Hebrews 1:3)
Can any one other than God have the Attributes of God?
In addition to having the attributes of deity, each of the three persons were involved in doing the works of deity. For example, all three were involved in the creation of the world:
The Father (Genesis 2:7, Psalm 102:25, 1 Corinthians 8:6)
The Son (John 1:3, Colossians 1;16, Hebrews 1:2)
The Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, Job 33:4, Psalm 104:30)
They were also involved in the incarnation and resurrection but I won't go into those verses as I think these are good for now.
Also to mention, that the pagans taught the concept of a flood that killed most of humankind and the concept of a messiah like figure named Tammuz who was allegedly resurrected. Are those concepts false just because pagans taught remotely similar accounts?
And if you still don't understand the Trinity, does it mean it's not True? I mean do you think it is possible for human beings to know everything about God? If yes, please explain Isaiah 55:8-9, Romans 11:33, and 1 Corinthians 13:12.
We should not reject a doctrine simply because we cannot fully comprehend it. Especially since it's in the Bible :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Was yours English or Greek. English here is meaningless. A person must go back to the original language.

And your correct. Jesus is deeper than anything. He is the "fullness of divinity in flesh."

I said
I think your totally missing what that one verse was saying. It was talking about the fullness of God working through Jesus. Has nothing to do with the deity of Jesus.

Col 2:8-9
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:19
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The pagans believed in a Triad of gods. They were polytheists. That means they believed in three main gods (Triad) who were completely separate beings. And they ruled over the rest of the gods.
The Trinity is 1 God with three persons-The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit that are equal in essence and nature as One God.

I said
It seems Jesus disagrees with you.

John 10:29
29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand.
(NKJ)

John 14:28
28 "You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I.
(NKJ)

JFish123

The Trinity is 1 God with three persons-The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit that are equal in essence and nature as One God.

I said

It seems Jesus disagrees with you.

John 10:29

29"My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand.

(NKJ)

John 14:28

28"You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I.

(NKJ)

Yes, the Father (who is the same in essence and nature God), is greater then the Son IN HIS HUMANITY (who is the same in essence and nature God). Jesus had two natures being fully God and Fully man.

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I,'" (John 14:28).

Jesus said that the Father was greater than He not because Jesus is not God but because Jesus was also a man, and as a man, He was in a lower position. He was ". . . made for a little while lower than the angels . . .," (Heb. 2:9). Also in Phil. 2:5-8, it says that Jesus "emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men . . ."

Jesus has two natures. Jesus was not denying that He was God. He was merely acknowledging the fact that He was also a man. Jesus is both God and man. As a man, He was in a lesser position than the Father. He had added to Himself human nature (Col. 2:9). He became a man to die for people.

A comparison can be found in the marriage relationship. Biblically, a husband is greater in position and authority than his wife, but, he is no different in nature, and he is no better than she. They share the same nature--being human, and they work together by love.

So, Jesus was not denying that He was God. He was simply acknowledging that He was also a man, and as a man, He was subject to the laws of God so that He might redeem those who were under the law, namely, sinners (Gal. 4:4-5).

For further reading please see The two natures of Jesus.

Scriptures Quoted:
Phil. 2:5-8, "Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross."
Col. 2:9, "For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form."
Gal. 4:4-5, "But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, 5in order that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons."
Heb. 2:9, "But we do see Him who has been made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes, the Father (who is the same in essence and nature God), is greater then the Son IN HIS HUMANITY (who is the same in essence and nature God). Jesus had two natures being fully God and Fully man.

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I,'" (John 14:28).

Jesus said that the Father was greater than He not because Jesus is not God but because Jesus was also a man, and as a man, He was in a lower position. He was ". . . made for a little while lower than the angels . . .," (Heb. 2:9). Also in Phil. 2:5-8, it says that Jesus "emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men . . ."

Jesus has two natures. Jesus was not denying that He was God. He was merely acknowledging the fact that He was also a man. Jesus is both God and man. As a man, He was in a lesser position than the Father. He had added to Himself human nature (Col. 2:9). He became a man to die for people.

I said
Your a walking oxymoron. That is a lot of double talk. Twisting.

James 1:7-8
7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:15-16
15 and account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation-- as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you,
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You know all that essence stuff is goofy. God never submitted to Jesus. Jesus never commanded God. God never obeyed Jesus. Jesus always obeyed God.
Jesus was a man. God was and is a Spirit. Spirits work from inside of people. Angels work from outside of people.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

JFish123

I said

Your a walking oxymoron. That is a lot of double talk. Twisting.

James 1:7-8

7For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;

8he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:15-16

15and account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation-- as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you,

16as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

(NKJ)

It's not being double minded. It's knowing and believing what the bible says :) it's not the bibles fault if you can't understand

JFish123

I said

show me where it says essence in the bible.

Same ESSENCE - NATURE as God I said right? Well...
Philippians 2:6
"Who, being in very NATURE God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage..."

Hebrews 1:3
"The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the EXACT REPRESENTATION OF HIS BEING, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven."

jzeidler

I said

I think your totally missing what that one verse was saying. It was talking about the fullness of God working through Jesus. Has nothing to do with the deity of Jesus.

Col 2:8-9

8Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.

9For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;

(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:19

19that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

(NKJ)

Your initial statement is wrong and without evidence. The whole context is about alive in Christ and how Christ has all rule and authority.
Col 2:10 and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Same ESSENCE - NATURE as God I said right? Well...
Philippians 2:6
"Who, being in very NATURE God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage..."

Hebrews 1:3
"The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the EXACT REPRESENTATION OF HIS BEING, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven."

Representation is not the original.

:readthis:

1 Corinthians 15:27 KJV

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

Status
Not open for further replies.