Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

I said

Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
(NKJ)

John 6:63-65
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
64 "But there are some of you who do not believe." For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him.
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
(NKJ)

John 14:24-26
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

For me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

I think you know that Squeaky

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
YES
never thought otherwise. The Son is not the Father, that's completely different - the Trinity is still the same, always has and will -

Then you would agree to the following:

Of the Triune Godhead, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, if we say anything, we should say:
1. the Father is God,
2. the Son is God,
3. the Holy Spirit is God,
4. the Father is not the Son or the Holy Spirit,
5. the Son is not the Father or the Holy Spirit,
6. the Holy Spirit is not the Father or the Son, and
7. they are not three gods, but one God.

Yes?

AMR

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
the trinity is no delusion -

I said
ROFLOL We have hundreds of verses showing and proving the trinity is a delusion. And your going to step in with no proof text. With no spiritual support what so ever. No verses, no proof, no support. That has to be the ultimate in arrogance. To think your own opinion would carry any kind of authority. Either arrogance or ignorance.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
the Godhead is in the Bible sir, the trinity is well known, seen, heard and written -

I said
The devil is in the bible also, and is well known. The trinity is part of his work.
The only three in one trinity in the bible is

Rev 12:9
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(NKJ)

The devil is using Trinitarians to mock God.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Then you would agree to the following:

Of the Triune Godhead, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, if we say anything, we should say:
1. the Father is God,
2. the Son is God,
3. the Holy Spirit is God,
4. the Father is not the Son or the Holy Spirit,
5. the Son is not the Father or the Holy Spirit,
6. the Holy Spirit is not the Father or the Son, and
7. they are not three gods, but one God.

Yes?

AMR

I said
You know the Word is very specific. The Word says there are many gods and many lords. But for us(Christians) there is only one God the Father.

1 Cor 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.