TOL Pharisees

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
TOL Pharisees
Mark 12:13
13 Then they sent to Him some of the Pharisees and the Herodians, to catch Him in His words.

Luke 11:53-54
53 And as He said these things to them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to assail Him vehemently, and to cross-examine Him about many things,
54 lying in wait for Him, and seeking to catch Him in something He might say, that they might accuse Him.

Luke 12:1
1 In the meantime, when an innumerable multitude of people had gathered together, so that they trampled one another, He began to say to His disciples first of all, "Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Matt 23:29-34
29 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous,
30 "and say, 'If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.'
31 "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.
32 "Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt.
33 "Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?
34 "Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city,

Luke 20:22-26
22 "Is it lawful for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?"
23 But He perceived their craftiness, and said to them, "Why do you test Me?
24 "Show Me a denarius. Whose image and inscription does it have?" They answered and said, "Caesar's."
25 And He said to them, "Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."
26 But they could not catch Him in His words in the presence of the people. And they marveled at His answer and kept silent.

Luke 20:27-36
27 Then some of the Sadducees, who deny that there is a resurrection, came to Him and asked Him,
28 saying: "Teacher, Moses wrote to us that if a man's brother dies, having a wife, and he dies without children, his brother should take his wife and raise up offspring for his brother.
29 "Now there were seven brothers. And the first took a wife, and died without children.
30 "And the second took her as wife, and he died childless.
31 "Then the third took her, and in like manner the seven also; and they left no children, and died.
32 "Last of all the woman died also.
33 "Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife does she become? For all seven had her as wife."
34 And Jesus answered and said to them, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage.
35 "But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage;
36 "nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

Matt 26:3-4
3 Then the chief priests, the scribes, and the elders of the people assembled at the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
4 and plotted to take Jesus by trickery and kill Him.
(NKJ)
Mark 14:1
1 After two days it was the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread. And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take Him by trickery and put Him to death.
(NKJ)

Eph 4:11-14
11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
(NKJ)

xxx Everyone is in the bible. If you want to know where your at, just compare yourself and what you believe with the Word of God.
We already have lots of Pharisees and church leaders in here.

xxx You have those who hold onto the old testament.

Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

xxx You have those who still try to justify their emotions.

Gal 5:24-26
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
(NKJ)

xxx You have those who are full of guile, and trickery, they change their name often so they won't be found out.

1 Pet 2:1
1 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all guile, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking,
(NKJ)

xxx We have many in here arguing the bible claiming to know the truth and they are just full of bitter envy. They just want to control.

Phil 1:15-18
15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:
16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.
(NKJ)

Rom 13:13-14
13 Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy.
14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.
(NKJ)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You must be insane.:kookoo: lacking the ability to understand basic rules. I bet you get yourself banned again another year, for being so dense!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You must be insane.:kookoo: lacking the ability to understand basic rules. I bet you get yourself banned again another year, for being so dense!

I said
I hope you understand that these revelations are from Jesus. All I do is share them. I cant refuse Jesus.

Danoh

I said
I hope you understand that these revelations are from Jesus. All I do is share them. I cant refuse Jesus.

The point is that posts that long are fround upon - they use up a lot of space.

Try using the "spoiler" format.

Where you post yours posts in between spoiler bracketts... this
Spoiler
and this

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I said
Sqeak, I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't tell you that you couldn't break the material into more than one posts. If the idea is to persuade or even communicate, that's the only way to manage it. Otherwise you're just setting up your next ban and no posting at all.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is the first piece of advice I can relate to. Everyone makes these insinuations, implications, that I should be able to read the new rules from between the lines. And I have no idea of what their talking about. What in the world has happened to this place.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have seen this stuff before. Where the Pharisees of today are turning churches and websites into social clubs. Where you can discuss little things about the bible as long as no one is proven wrong. They have pushed God and His Word right out of the church or website. And the Holy Spirit isn't allowed in either.
Of course this is what is suppose to happen in the last days. Where everyone gets along and no one hurts anyones feelings. Because if they do they call that disruptive. Gods Word has lost its authority.

2 Tim 4:2-4
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
(NKJ)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That is the first piece of advice I can relate to. Everyone makes these insinuations, implications, that I should be able to read the new rules from between the lines. And I have no idea of what their talking about. What in the world has happened to this place.
To my mind it's like this: you're promoting an idea widely considered heretical, especially by the founders and power structure of the place you're attempting to propound it.

The good news is that Knight created a place where any voice can be heard, so long as it advances itself with respect to the rules.

One of the rules involves really, really long posts. It isn't evenly enforced, but you can bet your britches that if you're promoting an idea that aggressively contradicts orthodoxy the rules will be more closely applied. 14 of your total infractions, 40% of them, were for making posts of "extreme length".

You simply have to understand that and act accordingly. That doesn't mean altering a word, but it may mean altering how many words you use in a given post.

You can easily break up long posts into smaller, rules friendly ones without compromising or altering your message.

If you don't, some people have demonstrated a willingness to follow you about and report every possible infraction in the hopes of seeing you banned and silenced.

You can help them by ignoring the rules about very, very long posts, or you can help yourself AND your argument by either making it more succinctly or by segmenting your efforts, distributing them across a number of smaller posts.

The rest is up to you. :e4e:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I know where they are from and they are definitely not from Jesus.

I said
How could you know?? You don't even know who the only true God is. And Jesus told you also.

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
How could you know?? You don't even know who the only true God is. And Jesus told you also.

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Because I know the truth and the truth has set me free. You do not know truth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Because I know the truth and the truth has set me free. You do not know truth.

I said
I am sanctified by the same truth that Jesus is.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

I follow the same rules that Jesus did.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

I have the very same God and Father that Jesus has.

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

You have the three in one trinity god.

Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There are only two types of communication to the bible. The carnal which is human wisdom and the theologies of man.
And the spiritual which is the Word of God(quoted verses) from the Holy Spirit.
The only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible is the Holy Spirit. And He only quotes verses.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are only two types of communication to the bible. The carnal which is human wisdom and the theologies of man.
And the spiritual which is the Word of God(quoted verses) from the Holy Spirit.
The only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible is the Holy Spirit. And He only quotes verses.

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Show me the verse that specifically says that the Spirit only quotes verses.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Show me the verse that specifically says that the Spirit only quotes verses.

I said
The Holy Spirit ONLY brings to remembrance what Jesus has "SAID" to you. And the only time Jesus has said anything to you is when you are reading the new testament.

(NKJ)

And here the Holy Spirit is NOT ALLOWED to speak on His own authority. Or any other way.

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

So that leaves all your carnal thoughts coming from either your guardian angel or the devil or satan.

HisServant

I said

(NKJ)

You twist and parse Jesus' words.... therefore, you are not worth listening to.