TOL Pharisees

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Cor 4:14
14 I do not write these things to shame you, but as my beloved children I warn you.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:20
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There are two ways people enter the bible. The intellectuals enter with the idea that their doubts will guide them to the truth.
The poor enter it with the idea that they must believe what ever they read because of the fear of God in them.

1 Cor 1:18-21
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It seems the TOL Pharisees are hard at work trying to pervert the New Testament again. Its obvious they don't know the Holy Spirit. Because the whole new testament is Gods Word to Us. Its hard to get that through to the intellectual idiots.

COGTHW

TOL Pharisees
Mark 12:13
13 Then they sent to Him some of the Pharisees and the Herodians, to catch Him in His words.

Luke 11:53-54
53 And as He said these things to them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to assail Him vehemently, and to cross-examine Him about many things,
54 lying in wait for Him, and seeking to catch Him in something He might say, that they might accuse Him.

Luke 12:1
1 In the meantime, when an innumerable multitude of people had gathered together, so that they trampled one another, He began to say to His disciples first of all, "Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Matt 23:29-34
29 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous,
30 "and say, 'If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.'
31 "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.
32 "Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt.
33 "Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?
34 "Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city,

Luke 20:22-26
22 "Is it lawful for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?"
23 But He perceived their craftiness, and said to them, "Why do you test Me?
24 "Show Me a denarius. Whose image and inscription does it have?" They answered and said, "Caesar's."
25 And He said to them, "Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."
26 But they could not catch Him in His words in the presence of the people. And they marveled at His answer and kept silent.

Luke 20:27-36
27 Then some of the Sadducees, who deny that there is a resurrection, came to Him and asked Him,
28 saying: "Teacher, Moses wrote to us that if a man's brother dies, having a wife, and he dies without children, his brother should take his wife and raise up offspring for his brother.
29 "Now there were seven brothers. And the first took a wife, and died without children.
30 "And the second took her as wife, and he died childless.
31 "Then the third took her, and in like manner the seven also; and they left no children, and died.
32 "Last of all the woman died also.
33 "Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife does she become? For all seven had her as wife."
34 And Jesus answered and said to them, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage.
35 "But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage;
36 "nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

Matt 26:3-4
3 Then the chief priests, the scribes, and the elders of the people assembled at the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
4 and plotted to take Jesus by trickery and kill Him.
(NKJ)
Mark 14:1
1 After two days it was the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread. And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take Him by trickery and put Him to death.
(NKJ)

Eph 4:11-14
11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
(NKJ)

xxx Everyone is in the bible. If you want to know where your at, just compare yourself and what you believe with the Word of God.
We already have lots of Pharisees and church leaders in here.

xxx You have those who hold onto the old testament.

Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

xxx You have those who still try to justify their emotions.

Gal 5:24-26
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
(NKJ)

xxx You have those who are full of guile, and trickery, they change their name often so they won't be found out.

1 Pet 2:1
1 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all guile, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking,
(NKJ)

xxx We have many in here arguing the bible claiming to know the truth and they are just full of bitter envy. They just want to control.

Phil 1:15-18
15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:
16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.
(NKJ)

Rom 13:13-14
13 Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy.
14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.
(NKJ)

SAY IT AGAIN BROTHER.!!! All of them are Scribes and Pharisees. Every one that say they have the Holy Ghost and never spoke in tongues. Scribes and Pharisees. Everyone that say ONLY faith saves you. WOE UNTO YOU SCRIBES AND PHARISEES. EVERYONE THAT SAY YOU DONT HAVE TO BE BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. WOE UNTO YOU SCRIBES AND PHARISEES.!! EVERYONE THAT SAY ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED. WOE UNTO YOU SCRIBES AND PHARISEES.!!! Obey the Scriptures.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

OBEY ACTS 2:38 YOU SCRIBES AND PHARISEES.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

COGTHW

I have seen this stuff before. Where the Pharisees of today are turning churches and websites into social clubs. Where you can discuss little things about the bible as long as no one is proven wrong. They have pushed God and His Word right out of the church or website. And the Holy Spirit isn't allowed in either.
Of course this is what is suppose to happen in the last days. Where everyone gets along and no one hurts anyones feelings. Because if they do they call that disruptive. Gods Word has lost its authority.

2 Tim 4:2-4
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
(NKJ)

The Scriptures say His Words hurt they are supposed to hurt. Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. ; I back you up 10000000% My TRUE brother in Christ Jesus. Keep giving them the Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Scriptures say His Words hurt they are supposed to hurt. Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. ; I back you up 10000000% My TRUE brother in Christ Jesus. Keep giving them the Spirit.

I said
Bless you.

marhig

I have seen this stuff before. Where the Pharisees of today are turning churches and websites into social clubs. Where you can discuss little things about the bible as long as no one is proven wrong. They have pushed God and His Word right out of the church or website. And the Holy Spirit isn't allowed in either.
Of course this is what is suppose to happen in the last days. Where everyone gets along and no one hurts anyones feelings. Because if they do they call that disruptive. Gods Word has lost its authority.

2 Tim 4:2-4
2Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
(NKJ)

I totally agree, they have changed the truth into a lie, with their once saved always saved and the false trinity doctrine. Coffee mornings, various money making schemes, building up the natural temple instead of building up God's true church by the word of God, traditions, pomp and ceremony instead of the simplicity of the word, closing their doors to those in need and and putting their religion before the ways of God. Men pleasers, allowing things to go on their churches that contradict the Bible, turning the truth into a lie and going against the commandments of God even some saying that they don't have to follow them! Putting their flesh before God and not wanting to offend one another they don't speak the truth. Gods true people speak the truth regardless of who it offends even if they themselves suffer for it and God is no respecter of persons! You'll know the true church of God, they will be like Jesus, his apostles and his disciples, and the things of this world will mean nothing to them!

We are to listen to the word of God not man, if we want the truth look at Jesus for an example and we are not saved just by saying i believe and i have faith, words mean nothing, doing means everything. We are saved through true faith by the spirit, through Christ and with true faith we will do the will of the living God, deny ourselves and turn from sin, bare our cross and follow Jesus.

James 2

Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works

If anyone wants to know if their church is of the truth, take a look at your church leaders and see how much they are like Jesus!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I totally agree, they have changed the truth into a lie, with their once saved always saved and the false trinity doctrine. Coffee mornings, various money making schemes, building up the natural temple instead of building up God's true church by the word of God, traditions, pomp and ceremony instead of the simplicity of the word, closing their doors to those in need and and putting their religion before the ways of God. Men pleasers, allowing things to go on their churches that contradict the Bible, turning the truth into a lie and going against the commandments of God even some saying that they don't have to follow them! Putting their flesh before God and not wanting to offend one another they don't speak the truth. Gods true people speak the truth regardless of who it offends even if they themselves suffer for it and God is no respecter of persons! You'll know the true church of God, they will be like Jesus, his apostles and his disciples, and the things of this world will mean nothing to them!

We are to listen to the word of God not man, if we want the truth look at Jesus for an example and we are not saved just by saying i believe and i have faith, words mean nothing, doing means everything. We are saved through true faith by the spirit, through Christ and with true faith we will do the will of the living God, deny ourselves and turn from sin, bare our cross and follow Jesus.

James 2

Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works

If anyone wants to know if their church is of the truth, take a look at your church leaders and see how much they are like Jesus!

I said
Bless you

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To all the intellectual idiots in here. You must be born again. IF you are born again you will have the Word(verses) abiding in you. If you do NOT have the Word abiding in you, you will NOT enter the kingdom of God NOT ENTER.

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Pharisees were the proud believers who thought their own opinion was spiritual. They never learned to humble themselves.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)