LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Parent says....

"Don't make me count to 3."

Parent means...

"Don't make me count to 3 and then do absolutely nothing."

PureX

Gay people make me sick
I've always gotten along very well with lesbians, for some reason. I like the way they relate to the world, and their sexual preferences don't mystify me or concern me in any way. It makes sense to me that they would be attracted to women, because women are innately attractive.

Gay men make me uncomfortable when they're overly effeminate, or overly aggressive … which describes a pretty fair portion of them (in my experience). It's because I can't understand them, or identify with them, as I can with women who feel like men, and are attracted to other women.

So, sad to say, I have a personal bias against gay men. I can't help it.

So to put it in the thread's required vernacular:

I say; "I am not homophobic".

I think; "Those gay guys creep me out!".

john w

Hall of Fame
Does the diary say,

"Today I said 'Hello Doll' to saint john w the great"

?
Oh, you're a regular Benny Hill, aren't you, Mayor? Why don't you head on over to the local "Waffle House," and put salt and pepper in place of the sugar for the coffee? That would be a scream, wouldn't it, Mayor?! You beat everything...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I've always gotten along very well with lesbians, for some reason. I like the way they relate to the world, and their sexual preferences don't mystify me or concern me in any way. It makes sense to me that they would be attracted to women, because women are innately attractive.

Gay men make me uncomfortable when they're overly effeminate, or overly aggressive … which describes a pretty fair portion of them (in my experience). It's because I can't understand them, or identify with them, as I can with women who feel like men, and are attracted to other women.

I know some gay guys at the gym and they seem more gentle than average men, IMO. No they did not tell me they are gay but my gym friend whispered me about them.

LoneStar

Gay men make me uncomfortable when they're overly effeminate, or overly aggressive …
I can relate. I have had a few fag friends. Can't say that I have ever hung out with a fag couple though. Usually just the one friend hangs out or goes hunting with the rest of us. Everything is fine unless he starts wanting me to look at his curtain samples. That's when I tell him to get the hell away from me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I should have specified, gay guys really make me sick, only some gay women.