ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

God's Truth

GT, since you didn't answer my question, I'll answer it
for you! James 1:1 states; "James, a servant of God and
of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are
scattered abroad, greeting.

Are you a Corinthian, an Ephesian, or Timothy, or a Galatian?

Those are the people PAUL wrote to.

James was speaking to the 12 tribes! He wasn't speaking to the
Body of Christ!

All believers are the body of Christ.

Thus, he stated, "Works without faith is dead!"

James was not speaking about circumcision.

However, that is the kind of works Paul was speaking about when he said no works.

You won't hear Paul say that!

People misunderstand Paul. Paul was not telling people to believe and not repent!

Cause, he was preaching the "Grace
Message" to the gentiles! Only faith was required for salvation
according to "Paul's Gospel!" And, that's the way it is for today,
for both Jew and gentile!

Grace is for ALL. ALL NATIONALITIES.

Grace is about not having to do all the cleaning rituals just to go to the temple to worship God.

Grace is about faith in Jesus' blood cleaning us and becoming the temple.

Grace is not about believing and not obeying.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you a Corinthian, an Ephesian, or Timothy, or a Galatian?

Those are the people PAUL wrote to.

All believers are the body of Christ.

James was not speaking about circumcision.

However, that is the kind of works Paul was speaking about when he said no works.

People misunderstand Paul. Paul was not telling people to believe and not repent!

Grace is for ALL. ALL NATIONALITIES.

Grace is about not having to do all the cleaning rituals just to go to the temple to worship God.

Grace is about faith in Jesus' blood cleaning us and becoming the temple.

Grace is not about believing and not obeying.

Had enough of you! You're too "Thick headed!"

God's Truth

GT is like Meshak: an ignorant busybody old woman who should keep to her household affairs.

You just proved that you are exactly like Meshak...lol..just look at this post of yours. You are exposed. You are exactly as you accused me, you are an ignorant musty busybody who should get off the computer and work around the house. How about repent.

God's Truth

See how those in false doctrines work...they cannot defend their falseness with the truth, so they resort to personal attacks.

Who is behind that kind of behavior?

Think about it.

God's Truth

Grosnick,

You said that works are not sins.

I have given you many scriptures to teach you the truth.

Here is another scripture to teach you that works can also be sin.

John 8:41
You are doing the works of your own father." "We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

God's Truth

Grosnick,

This is from 1 John.

Is this a true scripture for all?

1 John 3:8
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

Did you read how the scripture says the one who does what is sinful is of the devil?

We have to obey Jesus. If you do not obey, you are of the devil.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You just proved that you are exactly like Meshak...lol..just look at this post of yours. You are exposed. You are exactly as you accused me, you are an ignorant musty busybody who should get off the computer and work around the house. How about repent.

:kookoo: Now I see why posters don't much care for you! And, I agree! You gotta have a screw loose lady!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you suggesting that tongues are a sign?
If signs are not to be sought, why would one seek the sign of tongues?

And if tongues are not a sign, then why bring up the above scripture at all?

1Co 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
According to the Bible, the believers are all to be baptized in water and in Spirit according to the words of Jesus --

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Paul was baptized in water himself--

Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Paul baptized others in water--

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them;
and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
Act 19:7 And all the men were about twelve.

Baptism in water must be important, even Jesus did not try to avoid it, and Peter commanded it--

Act 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
Act 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Peter in delivering the keys to the Kingdom offered it to those convicted by the Holy Spirit--

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

LA

"According to the Bible, the believers are all" to not delete verses in the bible, as your father the devil taught you, in deleting the verses after Acts 2:39 KJV, verses 2:40-3:1 KJV, and thus are to have "all things common..." sell their "possessions and goods, " and go to the temple, which you admit that you don't do, which means that you admit you are not a believer, but a fraud, and a poser, and most of TOL knows it.

40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"According to the Bible, the believers are all" to not delete verses in the bible, as your father the devil taught you, in deleting the verses after Acts 2:39 KJV, verses 2:40-3:1 KJV, and thus are to have "all things common..." sell their "possessions and goods, " and go to the temple, which means that you admit you are not a believer, but a fraud, and a poser, and most of TOL knows it.

40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Yes that is how it was for us.

but not for you.

LA

oatmeal

Are you suggesting that tongues are a sign?
If signs are not to be sought, why would one seek the sign of tongues?

And if tongues are not a sign, then why bring up the above scripture at all?

Was I talking to you?

Are you seeking signs as a wicked and adulterous person?

If you are, then yes, I am talking to you

If not, then I am not talking to you

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes that is how it was for us.

but not for you.

LA

The demon confirms, again, that he is a fraud, poser:

"According to the Bible, the believers are all"...........

Do it.

I though so. Keep posting , cry baby, as you just open yourself up to confirming your con game, scam.