There is no Hell

way 2 go

I know that you THINK the wicked are doomed to ruin in the lake of fire forever, but that isn't what the Bible says.
yes it is

Rev 20:10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

satan does not cease to exist & the spirits of men will not cease to exist either

same place same punishment

Mat 25:41 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

The Bible doesn't say that the lake of fire is eternal ruin, it says the lake of fire is the second DEATH. (Revelation 20:14)
spiritual death

Gen 2:17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."

The Bible doesn't say that the wages of sin is eternal ruin, it says the wages of sin is death. (Romans 6:23)
spiritual death

Rom 7:11 For sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, deceived me and through it killed me.

The Bible doesn't say that the wicked will continue to exist forever in ruin, it says the wicked will be no more. (Psalm 37:10)
Psalm 37:10 physical death

Dan 12:2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

The Bible doesn't say that the wicked will burn alive forever, it says that they will be burnt to ash. (Malachi 4:3)
Malachi 4:3 physical death

Heb 9:27 And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment,

way 2 go

Your point is very well made, I do not see how anyone could not agree with you.

oh-really-now.gif

Timotheos

yes it is

Rev 20:10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

satan does not cease to exist & the spirits of men will not cease to exist either

same place same punishment

Mat 25:41 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

spiritual death

Gen 2:17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."

spiritual death

Rom 7:11 For sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, deceived me and through it killed me.

Psalm 37:10 physical death

Dan 12:2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Malachi 4:3 physical death

Heb 9:27 And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment,

Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death
Spiritual Death

This is not in the Bible. The Bible never ONCE says that destruction of the wicked is only spiritual death and not really death at all. The Bible specifically states that the wicked will be no more. You can't say that they will be spiritually no more but actually tortured alive forever. You insist on reading your doctrine INTO scripure rather than believing what it says. Psalm 37:10 doesn't SAY "physical death" it says the wicked will be no more. If you are correct, then the Bible is wrong, because the wicked will continue to exist forever in hell, but God says that the wicked will be no more. I'm sure that you think you are correct and God is wrong, but that simply isn't true. Get over yourself.

CherubRam

I just wanted to state that a body without a spirit is dead. People are spirits in physical bodies. Spirit is the nature of a person, place, or thing. The brain is of the body, and the mind is of the spirit. There are two kinds of bodies, the one we presently have, and our future spirit body of an unknown substance. Both types are called souls. A soul is both body and spirit.

way 2 go

Spiritual Death

This is not in the Bible. The Bible never ONCE says that destruction of the wicked is only spiritual death and not really death at all.
Spiritual Death

The Bible specifically states that the wicked will be no more.
the wicked will be no more physically on earth.

why do always use verses that are about being destroyed from the earth ?

You can't say that they will be spiritually no more but actually tortured alive forever.
mans spirit continues on after his body dies

fire does not destroy the spirit

Luk 16:23 and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side.
Luk 16:24 And he called out, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.'
You insist on reading your doctrine INTO scripure rather than believing what it says. Psalm 37:10 doesn't SAY "physical death" it says the wicked will be no more.
If you are correct, then the Bible is wrong, because the wicked will continue to exist forever in hell, but God says that the wicked will be no more.

physical death "though you look carefully at his place"

Psa 37:10 In just a little while, the wicked will be no more; though you look carefully at his place, he will not be there.

I'm sure that you think you are correct and God is wrong, but that simply isn't true. Get over yourself.

I agree with God I don't agree with you

way 2 go

I just wanted to state that a body without a spirit is dead. People are spirits in physical bodies. Spirit is the nature of a person, place, or thing. The brain is of the body, and the mind is of the spirit. There are two kinds of bodies, the one we presently have, and our future spirit body of an unknown substance. Both types are called souls. A soul is both body and spirit.

your spirit will still exist without your physical body

1Sa 28:15 Then Samuel said to Saul, "Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?"

CherubRam

1Sa 28:15 Then Samuel said to Saul, "Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?"

Actually that is only true of some people. The spirit ceases to exist when the body dies, unless divine intervention has taken place. Every little thing about a person is recorded so God can bring them back from the dead. Example: Matthew 10:30
And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Luke 12:7
Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

CherubRam

An occult lie.
The woman was a medium and spiritists, she did the speaking.

A spirit can exist without a body, but not without the help of God. Life immortal is an act of God, by the help of God.

way 2 go

An occult lie.
The woman was a medium and spiritists, she did the speaking.

she saw the real Samuel no indications that it was not Samuel.

A spirit can exist without a body, but not without the help of God. Life immortal is an act of God, by the help of God.

in your opinion, or do you have chapter & verse ?

CherubRam

she saw the real Samuel no indications that it was not Samuel.

in your opinion, or do you have chapter & verse ?

The Medium always speaks for the spirit, that is why they are called Mediums. Believing in the Occult is your choice. Believing in immortal life without God is also of the Occult. Have a nice day.

way 2 go

The Medium always speaks for the spirit, that is why they are called Mediums. Believing in the Occult is your choice. Believing in immortal life without God is also of the Occult. Have a nice day.
1Sa 28:15 Then Samuel said to Saul,...Saul answered,

bible says Samuel spoke .
Saul knew Samuel .

why do you deny what the bible plainly states?

CherubRam

Spirit
1 Samuel 28
13 But the king said to her, “Don’t be afraid. What do you see?”
I see a spirit form coming up out of the earth,” the woman answered.

A person cannot see a spirit any more than you can see the wind.

John 3:8
The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.

exminister

The Bible is pretty clear. In some scriptures, particularly the OT, state when the wicked die they are no more. In other scripture, a bit in the OT, but a lot in the NT, the wicked will always be and will be tormented through eternity. Both defenders have some pretty good text that the other side has to twist or come up with some odd explanation to justify their position. Each side has one eye wide open with the other half shut.

Either way it will be unpleasant. Kinda like this thread. :chuckle:

CherubRam

Isaiah 26:14.
They are now dead, they live no more; those departed spirits do not rise. You punished them and brought them to ruin; you wiped out all memory of them.

Matthew 10:28.
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in (hell / Gehenna.)