ECT The Word submitted Himself to humanity of Jesus Christ.

Cross Reference

Any disagreements with that? Our whole being, not one aspect of it, has to be brought to comprehend the love of God. What does that say about the responsibility placed upon the new born from above that when a man is, he receives a new indwelling moral standard by which he lives, moves, breathes and has his being __ his complete attention.

Last edited:

oatmeal

Any disagreements with that? Our whole being, not one aspect of it, has to be brought to comprehend the love of God. What does that say about the responsibility placed upon the new born from above that when a man is, he receives a new indwelling moral standard by which lives, moves, breathes and has his being __ his complete attention.

What does that supposed to mean?

Cross Reference

What does that supposed to mean?

You will never understand because of what you embrace as being the truth of the gospel. My replies will never satisfy you.
However, I inadvertently omitted a word that might help you understand my reasoning above as being the enablement you lack:

Any disagreements with that? Our whole being, not one aspect of it, has to be brought to comprehend the love of God. What does that say about the responsibility placed upon the new born from above that when a man is, he receives a new indwelling moral standard by which he lives, moves, breathes and has his being __ his complete attention.

oatmeal

You will never understand because of what you embrace as being the truth of the gospel. My replies will never satisfy you.
However, I inadvertently omitted a word that might help you understand my reasoning above as being the enablement you lack:

When we learn how to rightly divide the word of truth and apply ourselves to do it, then we learn.

Guessing is easy, it takes no work.

Rightly dividing takes work and patience. II Timothy 2:15

Cross Reference

When we learn how to rightly divide the word of truth and apply ourselves to do it, then we learn.

Guessing is easy, it takes no work.

Rightly dividing takes work and patience. II Timothy 2:15

It takes a relationship with Christ Jesus on a personal level that only by it can the Holy Spirit be enabled to you for insight into His "Word". That is not arguable. Seek it.

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

AIMIEL

Originally Posted by OCTOBER23 View Post
John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this,

that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Jesus Christ stated that, did he not?

Who are his friends?
==============
That depends on God and you.

oatmeal

It takes a relationship with Christ Jesus on a personal level that only by it can the Holy Spirit be enabled to you for insight into His "Word". That is not arguable. Seek it.

In order for us to do that we must take the written word of God seriously

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
TO BE IN CHRIST
To be in Christ is to be in the revelations of Jesus Christ. One has to go through the three years of the milk understanding and eleven years of the meat understanding following the Holy Spirit and purging their carnality and then receive the revelations of Jesus Christ and walk according to them.

In Christ

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
Gal 6:2-5
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
Col 2:5-7
5 For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
6 As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him,
7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
2 Cor 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
John 15:16-20
16 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.
17 "These things I command you, that you love one another.
18 "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
19 "If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.