The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul is talking to you, but you can't seem to hear him. Why is that? Why is it that you do not quote scripture?

Tell us why you do believe the Lord Jesus Christ, demon, and attempt to delete these scriptures, demon?:

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

An why you do not believe Paul, here, you satanist?:

Romans 3:31 KJV

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Go ahead, demon.

Pate's devil inspired revision:"Knowing this that the law is NOT made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and the profane, for murderers of fathers and mothers, for man slayers, for whoremongers, for perverts, for liars and etc, so God destroyed the law for believers, but undestroyed the law for the lost ." 1 Timothy 1:9,

Rhetorical q. devil child.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul is talking to you, but you can't seem to hear him. Why is that? Why is it that you do not quote scripture?

Pate-on record, rejects the righteousness of God, which is why, he has deleted words from this scripture:

Romans 3:21 KJV

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

666 Pate/devil Romans 3:21

But now the righteousness of God with the law is manifested.

=delete being witnessed by the law and the prophets, as he attempts to abolish the law and prophets, the same law and prophets that testify to the Saviour, since he is a Christ rejector.

Pate:DELETES THESE SCRIPTURES-ON RECORD:

Luke 24:44 KJV

And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

John 5:39 KJV

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Psalm 40:7 KJV

Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 KJV

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Pate, to this fake "Jesus" of his:All you can think about is the law,this "volume of the book," because the law is your God the Father, and your religion.Here is the bird, "Jesus," as Genesis-John has been abolished, so that I can help prevent the law and the profits from testifying about you, and hide the righteousness of God, to which the law and prophets witness.

You wicked devil child:

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul is talking to you, but you can't seem to hear him. Why is that? Why is it that you do not quote scripture? We really don't know anything without God's word. I say nothing unless I can back it with scripture. You apparently have trouble with scriptures.

Paul is talking are you listening?

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, Do you not hear the law? Galatians 4:21.

Why is it that you cannot hear Paul? Paul is warning you that if you are under the law you are under a curse, Galatians 3:10. Do you want to be under a curse?

..I am a sinner...All believers are sinners...

" Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"

1. So, Pate says the law was not made for believers, but sinners. But he says he/all believers are sinners. So, it was made for him/believers.

Watch his convoluted, disjointed, dementia ridden, demonic spin, of "Well, I sin physically, but not..."

2. Tell us, Pate: What defines the sin you commit,which you admit, if there is no law, according to you?

HE WON'T TOUCH THAT. He has been asked that for months.

john w

Hall of Fame

An why you do not believe Paul, here, you satanist, and delete this scripture, on record?:

Romans 3:31 KJV

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Go ahead, demon.

Pate's devil inspired revision:"Knowing this that the law is NOT made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and the profane, for murderers of fathers and mothers, for man slayers, for whoremongers, for perverts, for liars and etc, so God destroyed the law for believers, but undestroyed the law for the lost ." 1 Timothy 1:9,

john w

Hall of Fame

The above will send you packing to hell demon, as you delete scripture. Tell us, on TOL, why you do:

John 5:39 KJV Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!

Romans 3:21 KJV
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, including the law, since it testifies to the righteousness of God without the law, and I need to prevent this teaching, on orders from my daddy the devil.

Luke 24:44 KJV And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Pate: To h with you, God-I will attempt to delete 3/4 of scriptures, to prevent this "Jesus" from being known!!

Psalm 40:7 KJV Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

1 Corinthians 10 KJV

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Romans 15 KJV

4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning
, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

No, no, no, Paul!!!!!!!You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!.And no, Paul, the things that happened to others in the Old Testament for examples, for our admonition, and those things written for our learning in the Old Testament, to teach us patience, and provide us hope, do not!!!!!!!!!They no longer exists, as the Old Testament scriptures have been abolished!!!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/thywordis/PA...20THE OT.htm

You wicked bible hater/deleter.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul is talking to you, but you can't seem to hear him. Why is that? Why is it that you do not quote scripture? We really don't know anything without God's word. I say nothing unless I can back it with scripture. You apparently have trouble with scriptures.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, Do you not hear the law? Galatians 4:21.

Why is it that you cannot hear Paul? Paul is warning you that if you are under the law you are under a curse, Galatians 3:10. Do you want to be under a curse?

..I am a sinner...All believers are sinners...

" Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"

1. So, Pate says the law was not made for believers, but sinners. But he says he/all believers are sinners. So, it was made for him/believers.

Watch his convoluted, disjointed, dementia ridden, demonic spin, of "Well, I sin physically, but not..."

2. Tell us, Pate: What defines the sin you commit,which you admit, if there is no law, according to you?

The law is not made for the Christian, because the Christian is led by the Holy Spirit and not the law,

Someone, anyone, to Pope Pate: "I am not under the law-it is not made for me. It no longer exists-it was abolished. I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that, allegedly from the bible, and the same Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads me to having 4 wives, blowing up abortion clinics, suicide bombings, and having sex with anyone I want, as an expression of 'love."

Pate:

Go ahead, Pate, respond to him.

Go ahead.

Go ahead, demon.

john w

Hall of Fame

Tell us, Pate: What defines the sin you commit,which you admit, if there is no law, according to you?

john w

Hall of Fame

The law is not made for the Christian, because the Christian is led by the Holy Spirit and not the law,

Someone, anyone, to Pope Pate: "I am not under the law-it is not made for me. It no longer exists-it was abolished. I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that, allegedly from the bible, and the same Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads me to having 4 wives, blowing up abortion clinics, suicide bombings, and having sex with anyone I want, as an expression of 'love."

Pate:

Go ahead.

Go ahead, demon.

Robert Pate

Banned
Tell us, Pate: What defines the sin you commit,which you admit, if there is no law, according to you?

Sin is a transgression of God's law, 1 John 3:4. As long as you are under the law you will sin.

"But sin is not imputed where there is NO LAW" Romans 5:13.

Did you get that John? I will say it again. "Sin is not imputed where there is no law" Romans 5:13.

You appear to be dull of hearing.

john w

Hall of Fame

Pate's version:Tell me that you desire to be under the law,Do you not hear that the law has been abolished, so that you cannot hear it?

You convoluted, satanic deceiver, as you equivocate, that not being under the law, means it no longer exists, as you blaspheme Paul, the LORD God, with this demonic "logic."

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries exist, you are subject to them, "under" them, and are guilty of breaking them!!!!!!!They must be abolished!!!

Pate: The Lord Jesus Christ did not die for believer's future sins,paying their sin debt, as there is no law, by which the offense/transgression/sin debt is created!!!!!!!!!!!! The law was destroyed, so the Saviour HAD NO SIN DEBT FOR WHICH TO DIE!!!!

You vile, wicked, devil child, rejecting the gospel of Christ, which, as part of its central foundation, has the Lord Jesus Christ dying for our past and future sin debt, paying for it, a sin debt/offense/transgression, defined by God's existing forever, good, holy, just, right, spiritual law, not void, that reflects HIS STANDARD, CHARACTER,as you satanically "propose" that the "solution" is to eliminate the law, so that there is no offence/sin debt/transgression, for which voluntary died, SINCE THERE IS NO LAW TO DEFINE THE TRANSGRESSION/SIN DEBT/OFFENCE. Thus, you, on record, assert that HE DIED IN VAIN.

Get off this site, you demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
Sin is a transgression of God's law, 1 John 3:4. As long as you are under the law you will sin.

Did you get that John? I will say it again. "Sin is not imputed where there is no law" Romans 5:13.

He agrees, again, on record, that Christ did not die for the lost's sins.

Pate's version:Tell me that you desire to be under the law,Do you not hear that the law has been abolished, so that you cannot hear it?

You convoluted, satanic deceiver, as you equivocate, that not being under the law, means it no longer exists, as you blaspheme Paul, the LORD God, with this demonic "logic."

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries exist, you are subject to them, "under" them, and are guilty of breaking them!!!!!!!They must be abolished!!!

Pate: The Lord Jesus Christ did not die for believer's future sins,paying their sin debt, as there is no law, by which the offense/transgression/sin debt is created!!!!!!!!!!!! The law was destroyed, so the Saviour HAD NO SIN DEBT FOR WHICH TO DIE!!!!

You vile, wicked, devil child, rejecting the gospel of Christ, which, as part of its central foundation, has the Lord Jesus Christ dying for our past and future sin debt, paying for it, a sin debt/offense/transgression, defined by God's existing forever, good, holy, just, right, spiritual law, not void, that reflects HIS STANDARD, CHARACTER,as you satanically "propose" that the "solution" is to eliminate the law, so that there is no offence/sin debt/transgression, for which voluntary died, SINCE THERE IS NO LAW TO DEFINE THE TRANSGRESSION/SIN DEBT/OFFENCE. Thus, you, on record, assert that HE DIED IN VAIN.

Get off this site, you demon.

john w

Hall of Fame

Again, on record, Pate's "solution" to the sin problem, is not that Christ died for our past/future sins/offences,the sin debt, paying for it....
1 Corinthians 15 KJV

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Romans 4:25 KJV

Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

...but to eliminate the law of God, SO THAT THERE IS NO DEBT TO BE PAID FOR BREAKING THE LAW, SINCE IT DOES NOT EXIST anymore.Thus, Christ did not die for our future sins also,according to Pate, since there is no law, that defines what sin/transgression was committed. No law, no transgression, and thus no need for Christ to die, to pay for our sin debt, since there is no sin debt, according to this demon Pate.,

Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for.

Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Mayor STP:"It's not that complicated."

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.
Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

john w

Hall of Fame

Tell, us why murder, rape,.......................................................are wrong, a "sin," you demon, as you've been asked 50+ times, if there is no law to define them, "sin is not imputed where there is NO LAW." as you satanically blaspheme the LORD God, butchering Paul's teaching, in your "spam any verse w/o explaining it/spam in isolation" MO. deleting other verses.

Go ahead, demon. Tell us what objectively defines the sins you, on record, say you commit. It cannot be the law, perverter, as, according to you, it has been abolished.

YOU HAVE NOT, WILL NOT, ANSWER.

john w

Hall of Fame

You appear to be dull of hearing.]

Pate:

Go ahead.

Go ahead, demon.

john w

Hall of Fame

Pate/the devil revises 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV,

To:Christ died to destroy the law, so that their is no offence, transgression/sin debt, from which He needs to die for...

And revises Romans 4:25 KJV

To: Who was delivered to destroy the law, so that their is no offence, transgression/sin debt, from which He needs to die for, be delivered, as there is no offence, as sin is not imputed when the law is abolished, as there is no sin debt.

....and perverting/corrupting Paul's teaching, point.

Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for. Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Mayor STP:"It's not that complicated."

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

Robert Pate

Banned

Pate:

Go ahead.

Go ahead, demon.

Over and over you are refuted by the word of God, but you can't seem to hear God's word. Why is it that you cannot hear? Why is it that you don't have scripture to make your point? Without scripture you have nothing.

Okay here is more scripture, but I don't know why I should bother, you simply do not believe God's word.

"Who has made us able ministers of the New Testament; NOT OF THE LETTER (LAW), but of the Spirit: FOR THE LETTER (LAW) KILLS, BUT THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE" 2 Corinthians 3:6

Did you get that John? The law kills, but the Spirit gives life. Now get down on your knees and ask God to forgive you for being so wrong.

john w

Hall of Fame
Over and over you are refuted by the word of God, but you can't seem to hear God's word. Why is it that you cannot hear? Why is it that you don't have scripture to make your point? Without scripture you have nothing.

Okay here is more scripture, but I don't know why I should bother, you simply do not believe God's word.

"Who has made us able ministers of the New Testament; NOT OF THE LETTER (LAW), but of the Spirit: FOR THE LETTER (LAW) KILLS, BUT THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE" 2 Corinthians 3:6

Did you get that John? The law kills, but the Spirit gives life. Now get down on your knees and ask God to forgive you for being so wrong.

Non responsive, evasion, misdirection, Christ rejector. Answer:

Pate:

Go ahead.

Go ahead, demon.

john w

Hall of Fame

Non responsive, evasion, Christ rejector. Answer:

Why is murder, rape, lying,..............................wrong, if there is no law, that defines them as a "transgression," sin."

Go ahead, demon.

You won't touch that. Just more satanic spam.

john w

Hall of Fame

Pate's 666 version."Who has made us able ministers of the New Testament; NOT OF THE LETTER (LAW), but of the Spirit: FOR THE LETTER (LAW) KILLS, BUT THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE, so the law is abolished, made void. " 2 ^^^Corinthians 3:6

And NOTICE THAT THE SATANISTS BLATANTLY,LIKE HE DOES ON ORDERS FROM THE DEVIL, ADDS("LAW") BETWEEN "LETTER" AND "KILL," AS HE DOES WITH SCORES OF VERSES.

Go ahead, Pate, and explain to all of TOL, why you deleted the verses I showed you.

Just show us, demon, why you revised:

Romans 3:31 KKV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

To:

Romans 3:31 666 Pate version: Do we then make void the law through faith? yea, we abolish the law.

You wicked demon. corrupter of the scripture, since you hate it, like your daddy.

Get off this site, satanist. Be gone, demon.