The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

Robert Pate

Banned
Evasion...misdirection....

You said you commit sins. What law did you transgress, since sin is the transgression of the law?

Well, Pate? You assert that the law that defines what sin is, to be able to be transgressed, no longer exists for you/Christians.

Sin is a transgression of the law, 1 John 3:4.

But where there is no law there is no transgression, Romans 4:15.

This is why the law has been abolished for the Christian, Ephesians 2:15.

john w

Hall of Fame

Duh. We know that. Slower-you have dementia:

Evasion...misdirection....

You said you commit sins. What law did you transgress, since sin is the transgression of the law?

Well, Pate? You assert that the law that defines what sin is, to be able to be transgressed, no longer exists for you/Christians.

Slower, Pate: How can you transgress the law, commit a sin, if there is no law to transgress?

Are you that intoxicated, in a bad state of dementia, that you cannot see this?

Get help, as Sherman suggested.

john w

Hall of Fame

But where there is no law there is no transgression, Romans 4:15.]

So, if there is no transgression/sin, Pate, how can you commit a sin, if there is no law to transgress, which defines sin?

Have you spiraled that deeply into diminished capacity?

The below is irrelevant, to your asserting, on record, that you, as a Christian commit sin-you assert that you are a sinner.:

john w

Hall of Fame
I showed you that. What law did you transgress? You said you are a sinner, which, by definition, from the bible, is one who sins.

How could you transgress, commit a sin, as defined in the law, if the law that defines that transgression/sin, does not exist, according to you, for you/Christians?

How can you sin/break the law against speeding, Pate, if there is no law against it, i.e., it does not exist?

Again, POPE Pate:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

In other words, Robert, you are claiming that Christians do not sin? Am I reading you correctly?

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
In other words, Robert, you are claiming that Christians do not sin? Am I reading you correctly?

AMR

In God's eyes Christians are perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. In their own eyes and in the eyes of others they are sinners.

What did the scripture say? "Because the law works wrath: for where there is no law THERE IS NO TRANSGRESSION" Romans 4:15. This is why the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Another tough one for you to swallow.

john w

Hall of Fame
In God's eyes Christians are perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. In their own eyes and in the eyes of others they are sinners.

What did the scripture say? "Because the law works wrath: for where there is no law THERE IS NO TRANSGRESSION" Romans 4:15. This is why the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

You said that you commit sins, dementia man.

What law did you transgress, that defines these sins/transgressions?You say that the law no longer exists.

This demon is spiraling deeper, and deeper, into diminished capacity.

john w

Hall of Fame

Slower, Pate: How can you transgress the law, commit a sin, if there is no law to transgress?

No law, no transgression....Then, how can you commit a transgression/sin?

Robert Pate

Banned

No law, no transgression....Then, how can you commit a transgression/sin?

I kind of figured you would choke on that scripture. Is Sherman your mama?

Your rant is not with me. Your rant is with Paul and God's word.

You don't understand spiritual things because you don't have the Holy Spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame

Is your mama a troll, like you, suffering from dementia, like you, in a nursing home?

Check. Tell that to your daddy the devil.

Evasion....Diminished capacity...sound bytes...spam.

"Because the law (that you love) works wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression" Romans 4:15.

There is no law because it has been abolished for the Christian, Ephesians 2:15. But for those like yourself that are under the law, you will experience the wrath of God.

Observe, the meltdown, dementia, of Pate...

So, drunk, if sin is the transgression of the law, and, if there is no law,as you assert, to define the transgression/sin, as you argue.......

How can you say you commit transgressions/sins?

Are you that deep into the sad world of diminished capacity? I have a few attorney friends, that can be appointed your guardian, power of attorney.

And his mind is so diminished, I am the one that showed him the verses he now quotes, years ago.

john w

Hall of Fame

john w

Hall of Fame

How can you transgress the law, commit a sin, if there is no law to transgress?

john w

Hall of Fame

No law, no transgression....Then, how can you commit a transgression/sin, and assert that you do commit sins/transgressions, if there is no law to transgress against, sin against?

Tell us what sins you have committed, and the objective law that defines that transgression/sin.

john w

Hall of Fame

Your last sin-what law was it that defined that transgression/sin, since sin is the transgression of the law?

Robert Pate

Banned
No law, no transgression....Then, how can you commit a transgression/sin, since, you, on record, say that you commit sins/transgressions?

Spiritually speaking, I can not sin even if I wanted to.

Here is why John W. Listen closely now this is very deep for your shallow religious mind.

I am not under the law, nor am I subject to it because it has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

I am "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven, God sees me as perfect and complete "In Christ" Ephesians 2:6.