The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

john w

Hall of Fame
Not anywhere close.

You delete, add to scripture, and on record, have deleted, abolished, 3/4 of the book, you demon.
I quote more scripture, in context, than you know, liar, who posts scripture in isolation, ignoring verses preceding, and following, and changing words, deleting words, in the verses that you post, then satanically misinterpreting them.

Robert Pate

Banned
You delete, add to scripture, and on record, have deleted, abolished, 3/4 of the book, you demon.
I quote more scripture, in context, than you know, liar, who posts scripture in isolation, ignoring verses preceding, and following, and changing words, deleting words, in the verses that you post, then satanically misinterpreting them.

Give it up John W. You have been thoroughly and completely refuted by the word of God.

Paul plainly said that, "The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

This clearly fits with, Ephesians 2:15 and Colossians 2:14. The law has been abolished because it is not made for the Christian. The Christian lives by faith and the Holy Spirit, Romans 1:17. Not according to rules, laws and religion.

Robert Pate

Banned
You call names too, like 'condemned'.

You got someone to go against you that is eviler than you, but one who is in many ways like you.

Psalm 109
For the director of music. Of David. A psalm.
1 My God, whom I praise,
do not remain silent,
2 for people who are wicked and deceitful
have opened their mouths against me;
they have spoken against me with lying tongues.
3 With words of hatred they surround me;
they attack me without cause.
4 In return for my friendship they accuse me,
but I am a man of prayer.
5 They repay me evil for good,
and hatred for my friendship.

6 Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy;
let an accuser stand at his right hand.
7 When he is tried, let him be found guilty,
and may his prayers condemn him.

I have to use the word condemn to explain to you that the law will condemn you if you try to keep it. Galatians 3:10.

john w

Hall of Fame
Give it up John W. You have been thoroughly and completely refuted by the word of God.

Paul plainly said that, "The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

=satanic, post one verse in isolation interpretation.

He revises it to:The law is abolished for the righteous man, but not for the lawless and disobedient

The righteous man does not need the law because he lives by faith and the Holy Spirit. But the lawless and disobedient are the ones that need the law. I suppose this is why you want to be under it. you need it.

Spam, satanic false dichotomy.You have been thoroughly and completely refuted by the word of God, as I/others, have picked you, and your satanism, apart, demon.

Keep posting, satanist, as it allows all of TOL to witness, how I picked apart your moral relativism, ethical subjectivism doctrine of demons. which you will not, cannot deny, you demon induced fraud...... And keep on spamming your intoxicated "no scripture" demonic lie, which you spam to everyone on TOL. And I have 4 times the amount of scripture you have, demon, as you delete Genesis-Malachi.

Again, all of that hot air and 0 scripture.

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

=satanism, as the demon, abolishes scripture, admits that he is a pawn of the devil.

Get off this site, you scripture deleter, hater of the LORD God, flipping the bird at Him, as you satanically delete, most of the scriptures.

You make all of us sick, with your satanic dung, filth, scripture corrupter, deleter, rejector.

Evasion, non responsive, spam. Answer your own "argument:"

The law is NOT made for the righteous man, 1 Timothy 1:9.

The righteous man does not need rules and laws because... "He is not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

John W. needs the law, because he is lawless and disobedient, 1 Timothy 1:9.
Evasion, non responsive spam.

Do you go to the synagogue John W.? If you don't, you should. You are more Jewish than you are Christian.

Christians are led by the Holy Spirit, John 14:17. Not the law.

The righteous man does not need the law because he lives by faith and the Holy Spirit....The Holy Spirit replaces God's law-it has been abolished.

Tell us, POPE Pate, as I/others, have asked you for months, you deceiver, evader, con artist, how the Christian, objectively determines right/wrong? Go ahead, Pate. What is his/her reference point?

=spam. We know that, demon. By the Holy Spirit only leads believers, based upon the existing, not "destroyed," objective, written word of God, not divorced from it, you deceiver, and the Holy Spirit does not replace the law, as you subjectively, satanically assert, it works with the objective, existing law, that is outside of yourself.

Non responsive, evasion,from the slick devil child. The issue is not the law as a rule of life, or to whom does it apply. The issue is, since you argued, on record, that the Holy Spirit replaces the law of God, for the believer( That is your "argument."), if the law applies to the lost, and not the believer, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit, according to you, replacing the good, holy,.....law, how are the saved to determine, objectively, what is right/wrong, if the law no longer exist, Pate? Answer:

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong.

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell all of TOL, again, what you must assert, since you have no objective reference point, outside of yourself,i.e., that right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, this "Holy Spirit" within you, that "trumps" the Holy Spirit within others. Yes, it is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil, as the devil has a gag order on him.

Tell us, Pope Pate, to one who would tell you:
"I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that the Holy Spirit replaced the law of God. He tells me that sodomy, multiple wives is OK."

What would you say? Go ahead, Pate. Tell us all.

The purpose of the law is to convict and condemn, Romans 3:19,20. There is no condemnation for those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW" Galatians 4:21.

=spam, false dichotomy, and quite irrelevant to your satanic assertion that the objective law no longer exists, being replaced by the Holy Spirit, which is subjectivity, as the moron confuses objective revelation, given by written(scripture) words, and illumination/interpretation.

The righteous man does not need the law because he lives by faith and the Holy Spirit. But the lawless and disobedient are the ones that need the law. I suppose this is why you want to be under it. you need it.

Pate: The laws of foreign countries must be abolished, or you are under it. The laws of the US must be abolished, are you are under it, and are automatically judges as "guilty."

=demonic intoxication

Tell us what tells you, POPE Pate, what is right/wrong, if you, being divine, know what is right/wrong, without the objective law as your source authority.You don't need it, eh, demon? You are your own Judges 21:25 KJV "god," are you, POPE Pate?

Go ahead, Pate-tell all of TOL. Unpack it for us, i.e., how the Holy Spirit tells you what is right/wrong, and stuff God's law, as your Holy Spirit "trumps" other's Holy Spirit.

He has not. will not touch this, as I've asked him over 20 times, as it will expose him as a moral relativism proponent, ethical subjectivism proponent, and a fraudulent, lying con artist.

This clearly fits with, Ephesians 2:15 and Colossians 2:14. The law has been abolished because it is not made for the Christian. The Christian lives by faith and the Holy Spirit, Romans 1:17. Not according to rules, laws and religion.
More spam, as he satanically asserts that not being under the law, means it no longer exists, and he satanically asserts that Colossians 2:14 KJV, Ephesians 2:15, means that the law of God, not the sin debt, was abolished, thus rejecting that Christ died for our sins, and rejects that man's carnal law was abolished, that separated Jews/Gentiles, and satanically changes the words in the passages, and:

Changes:

Colossians 2:14 KJV

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Deletes "the handwriting of"

Colossians 2:14 POPE Pate version

14 Blotting out the ordinances/law that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

=very subtil, per his Genesis 3:1 KJV father...Like father, like son...

Matthew 5:17 KJV

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

To:

Matthew 5:17 POPE Pate version:

Deletes" Think not...or.. not" . revises it to:

I am come to destroy the law, and the prophets.

He changes:

Romans 3:31 KJV

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

To:

Romans 3:31 POPE Pate version

Do we then make void the law through faith? Yes, we do-the law is made void: yea, we abolish the law.

Changes:
Hebrews 8 KJV

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

To:

8 For finding fault with the law of God, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Slick....very slick...like his father, the devil did....Genesis 3:1 KJV

And, since he, on record, says Genesis-Malachi no longer exists, he deletes:

Psalm 111:7-8 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

You hate the Lord Jesus Christ, as you, on record, assert that he did not die for our sins, died in vain.

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not good, not holy, not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is o offense to break, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place..

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU., Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is good, holy, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not good/holy/spiritual, and the problem is not with man, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

The "secular" example of Pate's "reasoning::

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-Malachi. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

The Pharisee cannot stand the thought that the law has been abolished.

As far as John W. is concerned the law is the way, the truth and the life. It is the light of the world and the light that lightens every man.

The law is John W's Jesus.

You are saying a lot of things that I have never said.

There can be no salvation for anyone if the law has not been abolished. The abolishment of the law is part of the Gospel.

No one will be saved if they have not been delivered from the law. The purpose of the law is to judge and condemn. "There is no condemnation for those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

No, you hate the Lord Jesus Christ, as you, on record, assert that he did not die for our sins, died in vain.
There can be no salvation for anyone if the law has not been abolished.

=perverts the gospel of Christ, asserting that Christ died for no reason, as God should have abolished the law, instead of the Saviour paying the sin debt, for breaking an existing good, holy, just, spiritual law.

Pate, to the judge: Abolish the law judge, as the laws against murder, rape, speeding are against us, as these laws are the problem, not us breaking them, creating an offense, as the solution is to abolish these bad laws, as they are not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, are good for society-the fine/debt people need to pay, for the offece(sin) is contrary to them. Pay the fine, or have someone else(Christ) pay that debt for you. Get out of my court, lunatic.

Pate: No!!! Abolish that bad law!!!! That is the solution!!! I need not anyone pay the debt(Christ) for my debt/IOU!!!!!!!

=Pate, on record, rejects the LORD God's solution to the sin problem/debt owed, i.e., Christ dying for our offenses/sins, against HIS holy, good law, and flips the bird at God, and demands that the good law be destroyed-ON RECORD.

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not good, not holy, not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is o offense to break, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place..

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU., Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Deletes "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is good, holy, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not good/holy/spiritual, and the problem is not with man, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

Robert Pate

Banned

He revises it to:The law is abolished for the righteous man, but not for the lawless and disobedient

Spam, satanic false dichotomy.You have been thoroughly and completely refuted by the word of God, as I/others, have picked you, and your satanism, apart, demon.

Keep posting, satanist, as it allows all of TOL to witness, how I picked apart your moral relativism, ethical subjectivism doctrine of demons. which you will not, cannot deny, you demon induced fraud...... And keep on spamming your intoxicated "no scripture" demonic lie, which you spam to everyone on TOL. And I have 4 times the amount of scripture you have, demon, as you delete Genesis-Malachi.

=satanism, as the demon, abolishes scripture, admits that he is a pawn of the devil.

Get off this site, you scripture deleter, hater of the LORD God, flipping the bird at Him, as you satanically delete, most of the scriptures.

You make all of us sick, with your satanic dung, filth, scripture corrupter, deleter, rejector.

Tell us, POPE Pate, as I/others, have asked you for months, you deceiver, evader, con artist, how the Christian, objectively determines right/wrong? Go ahead, Pate. What is his/her reference point?

=spam. We know that, demon. By the Holy Spirit only leads believers, based upon the existing, not "destroyed," objective, written word of God, not divorced from it, you deceiver, and the Holy Spirit does not replace the law, as you subjectively, satanically assert, it works with the objective, existing law, that is outside of yourself.

Non responsive, evasion,from the slick devil child. The issue is not the law as a rule of life, or to whom does it apply. The issue is, since you argued, on record, that the Holy Spirit replaces the law of God, for the believer( That is your "argument."), if the law applies to the lost, and not the believer, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit, according to you, replacing the good, holy,.....law, how are the saved to determine, objectively, what is right/wrong, if the law no longer exist, Pate? Answer:

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong.

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell all of TOL, again, what you must assert, since you have no objective reference point, outside of yourself,i.e., that right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, this "Holy Spirit" within you, that "trumps" the Holy Spirit within others. Yes, it is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil, as the devil has a gag order on him.

"I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that the Holy Spirit replaced the law of God. He tells me that sodomy, multiple wives is OK."

=spam, false dichotomy, and quite irrelevant to your satanic assertion that the objective law no longer exists, being replaced by the Holy Spirit, which is subjectivity, as the moron confuses objective revelation, given by written(scripture) words, and illumination/interpretation.

Pate: The laws of foreign countries must be abolished, or you are under it. The laws of the US must be abolished, are you are under it, and are automatically judges as "guilty."

=demonic intoxication

Tell us what tells you, POPE Pate, what is right/wrong, if you, being divine, know what is right/wrong, without the objective law as your source authority.You don't need it, eh, demon? You are your own Judges 21:25 KJV "god," are you, POPE Pate?

Go ahead, Pate-tell all of TOL. Unpack it for us, i.e., how the Holy Spirit tells you what is right/wrong, and stuff God's law, as your Holy Spirit "trumps" other's Holy Spirit.

He has not. will not touch this, as I've asked him over 20 times, as it will expose him as a moral relativism proponent, ethical subjectivism proponent, and a fraudulent, lying con artist.

More spam, as he satanically asserts that not being under the law, means it no longer exists, and he satanically asserts that Colossians 2:14 KJV, Ephesians 2:15, means that the law of God, not the sin debt, was abolished, thus rejecting that Christ died for our sins, and rejects that man's carnal law was abolished, that separated Jews/Gentiles, and satanically changes the words in the passages, and:

Changes:

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

14 Blotting out the ordinances/law that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

To:

He changes:

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

To:

Do we then make void the law through faith? Yes, we do-the law is made void: yea, we abolish the law.

Changes:
Hebrews 8 KJV

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

To:

8 For finding fault with the law of God, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

You hate the Lord Jesus Christ, as you, on record, assert that he did not die for our sins, died in vain.

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is good, holy, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-Malachi. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

No, you hate the Lord Jesus Christ, as you, on record, assert that he did not die for our sins, died in vain.

=perverts the gospel of Christ, asserting that Christ died for no reason, as God should have abolished the law, instead of the Saviour paying the sin debt, for breaking an existing good, holy, just, spiritual law.

Pate, to the judge: Abolish the law judge, as the laws against murder, rape, speeding are against us, as these laws are the problem, not us breaking them, creating an offense, as the solution is to abolish these bad laws, as they are not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, are good for society-the fine/debt people need to pay, for the offece(sin) is contrary to them. Pay the fine, or have someone else(Christ) pay that debt for you. Get out of my court, lunatic.

Pate: No!!! Abolish that bad law!!!! That is the solution!!! I need not anyone pay the debt(Christ) for my debt/IOU!!!!!!!

=Pate, on record, rejects the LORD God's solution to the sin problem/debt owed, i.e., Christ dying for our offenses/sins, against HIS holy, good law, and flips the bird at God, and demands that the good law be destroyed-ON RECORD.

Deletes "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is good, holy, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

The sign of a heretic is that they don't believe the Bible.

The Bible says, "The law is NOT made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

John W is lawless and disobedient.

No matter how many scriptures are shown to this heretic he can't believe them or accept them.

We are delivered from the law, Romans 7:6. But not John W., He is under it and will be judged by it.

john w

Hall of Fame

Shut up, with your demonic spam, you admitted satanist, as that cliche does NADA for your satanic "interpretation," as TOL laughs at your "they don't believe the Bible" kindergarten "argument," as anyone can assert that, such as JW's, your Church of Christ fellow "the law justifies us" through walking in the law, being "water baptized," your Catholic brethren, demonic drunk; no, we don't believe your satanic, made up "interpretation," you demonic clown, that you made up, by deleting verses in the bible, changing words, replacing words, and corrupting words, redefining them, and making things up, such as "the new Adam," "Jesus is the New Covenant," and countless other speculative Judges 21:25 KJV made up, fabricated "doctrines."

Why don't you believe the bible, demon, that says that the law is good, just, holy, perfect, spiritual, not void, and that it will last forever, and that the lord jesus Christ came not to destroy the law, you asserting that He did not die for our sins debt, as the solution, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, but CAME TO DESTROY THE LAW, as the solution, and thus died in vain?

See how that works, devil child?

The Bible says, "The law is NOT made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

You demonically, in your devilish "spirit," from satan, revise that to:

The law is NOT made for the righteous man, but is abolished for the righteous, as murder, rape, sodomy, lying, is good, holy, right, spiritual, just, for the believer, as the believer decides on his own, what is good, holy, right, spiritual, but is un-abolished for the lawless and disobedient, being resurrected."

Tell us, POPE Pate: Why do you, by your own admission, assert that Christ did not die for our sin debt, IOU, that the problem is not with you/us, but with the law, that it is not good, holy, right, spiritual, that it is at fault, not you/us, and that the satanic solution is destroying the law, not the sin debt/IOU, and thus, Christ, died, in vain, which you attempt to prove, by deleting scripture, including Genesis-Malachi, deleting words, replacing word in the book, and adding words, to the bible?

Why do you:

-satanically asserts that not being under the law, means it no longer exists, and satanically assert that Colossians 2:14 KJV, Ephesians 2:15, means that the law of God, not the sin debt, was abolished, thus rejecting that Christ died for our sins, and rejects that man's carnal law was abolished, that separated Jews/Gentiles, and satanically changes the words in the passages, and:

-change:

-Colossians 2:14 KJV

By deleting "the handwriting of"

To:

By deleting " Think not...or.. not" . revises it to:

To:

Hebrews 8 KJV

To:

And, since he, you, on record, say Genesis-Malachi no longer exists, why do you delete:

?

Tellus, Pate! Why do you do that? Rhetorical q-you are a God hating, Christ rejector, as you, on record, assert that he did not die for our sins, died in vain.

No matter how many scriptures are shown to this heretic he can't believe them or accept them.

We are delivered from the law, Romans 7:6. But not John W., He is under it and will be judged by it.

=Pate's demonic, intoxicated "logic," that if the law is not put in a "non existing" state, abolished/destroyed, everyone is subject to it,not delivered from it, and declared "guilty," as he asserts that the law justifies, and his "solution" is giving the bird to the LORD God, asserting that the law is the problem, not him, and not his sin debt, and, on record, again asserts that the Saviour died in vain.

Pate: Judge, abolish the law!!!!!It is contrary, to me, society, not the fine I/others, incur, for violating it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it is not abolished, I am not delivered from it-I am guilty!!Shuck anyone paying my fine, just as I reject this "Jesus" paying my fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw him dying for my sins, as my substitute, for violating an existing law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ABOLISH THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE LAW IS WICKED, NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!IT IS THE PROBLEM, CONTRARY TO US ALL, NOT THE FINE, NOT ME!!!!!THE FAULT IS IN THE LAW, NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries are not abolished, I am subject to their authority, not "delivered from them," and will be judged by them!!!! Abolish the laws of foreign countries!!!!! NOW!!!!!

You vile, wicked, satanist, child of the devil.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

Answer your own "argument," you God hating,Christ rejecting wolf, who attempts to delete/abolish 3/4 of the book, attempts to delete/abolish/destroy God's perfect, holy, good, just, spiritual, not made void law, reflecting the character of the LORD God, as he flips the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, as neither of them talk like you do, demon, exhibiting a hatred of the scriptures, and His perfect law, exhibiting a cavalier, utmost disrespect for the written, objective word of God,the written word of God, by definition, "scriptures," "It is written....," deceitfully asserting that God's law is not perfect, is not holy, is not good, is not just, is not spiritual, and is made void, as it is the problem, contrary to him/mankind, not the sin debt, not him, as he awaits his sentencing, in hell, asserting, that the Christ, came to destroy the law, and the prophets, as he satanically attempts to abolish most of the scriptures. Like father, the devil, like son..."After his own kind"-Genesis. Of course, according to POPE Pate, the book of Genesis no longer exists, being ABOLISHED.

Again, all of that hot air and 0 scripture.

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

The law is NOT made for the righteous man, 1 Timothy 1:9.

The righteous man does not need rules and laws because... "He is not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

John W. needs the law, because he is lawless and disobedient, 1 Timothy 1:9.

Do you go to the synagogue John W.? If you don't, you should. You are more Jewish than you are Christian.

Christians are led by the Holy Spirit, John 14:17. Not the law.

The righteous man does not need the law because he lives by faith and the Holy Spirit....The Holy Spirit replaces God's law-it has been abolished.

The purpose of the law is to convict and condemn, Romans 3:19,20. There is no condemnation for those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW" Galatians 4:21.

=demonic intoxication

He has not, will not touch this, as I've asked him over 20 times, as it will expose him as a moral relativism proponent, ethical subjectivism proponent, and a fraudulent, lying con artist.

Changes:

To:

He changes:

To:

Changes:
Hebrews 8 KJV

To:

1 Peter KJV

The Pharisee cannot stand the thought that the law has been abolished.

As far as John W. is concerned the law is the way, the truth and the life. It is the light of the world and the light that lightens every man.

The law is John W's Jesus.

You are saying a lot of things that I have never said.

There can be no salvation for anyone if the law has not been abolished. The abolishment of the law is part of the Gospel.

No one will be saved if they have not been delivered from the law. The purpose of the law is to judge and condemn. "There is no condemnation for those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

There can be no salvation for anyone if the law has not been abolished.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
If you need the law it is because you are lawless and disobedient, 1 Timothy 1:9.

A good son does not need to be told what to. He knows what his Father requires of him and lives accordingly.

A good son loves his Father and does not do anything that would disgrace him, or make him ashamed of him.

This is one reason why Christians don't need the law. They live by faith in their Father and in the Holy Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you need the law it is because you are lawless and disobedient, 1 Timothy 1:9.

A good son does not need to be told what to. He knows what his Father requires of him and lives accordingly.

A good son loves his Father and does not do anything that would disgrace him, or make him ashamed of him.

This is one reason why Christians don't need the law. They live by faith in their Father and in the Holy Spirit.
Today is Sheni, Aviv 10.

Do you agree that Christians are supposed to or do obey God?

Robert Pate

Banned
Today is Sheni, Aviv 10.

Do you agree that Christians are supposed to or do obey God?

I don't need the law. If you need the law there is a good chance that you will be judged by it and condemned.

The true Christian lives by faith, not by rules, laws or religion.

Living by faith means to live believing that you have been justified, sanctified and redeemed by Jesus and that you are complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

We that are saved have entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10. We are not striving to be good enough by trying to keep the law. We are resting in what he has accomplished for us.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't need the law. If you need the law there is a good chance that you will be judged by it and condemned.

The true Christian lives by faith, not by rules, laws or religion.

Living by faith means to live believing that you have been justified, sanctified and redeemed by Jesus and that you are complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

We that are saved have entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10. We are not striving to be good enough by trying to keep the law. We are resting in what he has accomplished for us.

It is the people who say that they do not need the law that do need the law. You cannot live your life without God. If you are not convicted by the law then you either do not know about the law or you have tuned it out. Or you obey God, His commandments, His law, and or have salvation in Jesus Christ whether you obey God with or without the law of Moses or not and whether you are of the House of Israel or the House of Judah with the New Covenant and God's law written on minds and hearts or whether or not this can include Gentiles or those grafted in or Christians.

john w

Hall of Fame

He again quotes 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, as his "proof text." Fine.

More meltdown into the world of confusion, deceit, diminished capacity,for this wolf. He has been caught, in another lie, contradiction, twisted, demonic "reasoning." To wit-He argues:

The reason Jesus abolished the law is because we cannot keep it. Where is no law there is no transgression....The law was made for sinners,not Christians-1 Timothy 1:9.

Thus, he continues to argue, that the law was abolished for Christians, but not for sinners, quoting 1 Timothy 1:9, dozens of times in recent days, asserting that the law only applies to sinners, not Christians. He asserts that Christians are not under the judgment of the law, because it no longer exists, citing "Where there is no law there is no transgression," i.e., no sin can be charged against Christians, as there is no law, to define the offense, the transgression. That is his on record "logic." And yet, in the "same breath," he asserts, again, on record,ad nauseam......

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128274-What-Does-God-Require-For-Your-Salvation/page3
Post #32

Paul referred to himself as "The Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15. And then he spoke about his struggle with sin in Romans 7;13-25. We never reach the point where we think that we have arrived. We remain needy sinners, always in need of God's mercy and grace.

As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners, saved sinners, but still sinners. But we have hope. Paul said, "Hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man sees then why does he hope for it" Romans 8:24. Paul saw himself as a wretched man. He even referred to himself as "carnal sold under sin". But then he had hope that he would be delivered from sin, death and the devil, Romans 8:25.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...nces-of-Unbelief-or-Incorrect-Doctrine/page14

Posts #198, 200, 204......:

Paul is the one that referred to himself as "The Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15. Your problem is that you cannot figure out how one can be a sinner and still be saved. This is because you don't know nor do you understand the Gospel. .... Paul is the one that referred to himself as the "Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15. Paul also said, "That in his flesh dwells no good thing" Romans 7:18. Christians are called to live their lives before God as sinners, 1 John 1:8. No one measures up to God's standards. We all come short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23.... As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners. We only have the first fruits or the down payment of the Holy Spirit. We are waiting to be delivered from the flesh. See Romans 8:22-27.

Tell us, Pate, with more of your demonic "logic"- how can Christians be called sinners, i.e., be charged with committing sins, by definition, when, as you "argue," there is no law for Christians, only sinners(distinguishing them, the lost, as sinners, from Christians), you quoting 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, when there is allegedly no law, it being abolished,according to you, to define sin for Christians, to define the offense?

Tell us, POPE Pate, how can a Christian be termed a "sinner," which, by definition, is one who commits a sin/transgression, if there is no law for them to be charged with a sin/offense/transgression?Your entire "argument" for the law being abolished for Christians, is, that if there is no law, the Christian cannot be charged with a sin/transgression, you quoting "Where there is no law there is no transgression." So, how is that a Christian, is a "sinner?" A sinner, by definition, commits a sin. What sin?

Pate quoted this, dozens of times, in his "argument:"

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV

Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Pate:The law was made for sinners, John W., not Christians. Apparently, you need the law, being a sinner!!!!!!!!!!!

Other/me, to Pate: You said Christians are still considered sinners, Pate. How can that be, since, if there is no law, according to you, by which they can be judged to commit a sin/transgression? .Remember....Your "argument"....Where there is no law there is no transgression, no sin!!!!That is why the law had to be abolished, according to your premise.

Pate: Well, urr, uh,....You need the law....I am led by the Holy Spirit, you see, uh, urr....

Go ahead, Pate. Spin, lie, change biblical words, delete words, re-invent the meaning of words, to get yourself out of this ditch you are in.

Go ahead, Pate.

Watch the spam, 1 line sound bytes with which he replies. Watch...

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't need the law

As I/others have asked you, POPE Pate: What objective source, outside of yourself, defines right/wrong, i.e., sin? To what are you pointing? It cannot be the law, as, according to you, "poof," it no longer exists.

Answer Divine POPE Pate.

Robert Pate

Banned

As I/others have asked you, POPE Pate: What objective source, outside of yourself, defines right/wrong, i.e., sin? To what are you pointing? It cannot be the law, as, according to you, "poof," it no longer exists.

Answer Divine POPE Pate.

You poor lost soul. You have 0 understanding of spiritual thing.

I don't need rules, laws, religion because God sees me as perfect and complete in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10.

But you are not there. This is why you need rules, laws and religion. You are trying to do in your flesh (the law) what God has ALREADY done for me in Jesus Christ, Hebrews 10:14.

john w

Hall of Fame

I don't need rules, laws, religion because God sees me as perfect and complete in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10.

But you are not there. This is why you need rules, laws and religion. You are trying to do in your flesh (the law) what God has ALREADY done for me in Jesus Christ, Hebrews 10:14.

As I predicted-nothing, addressing his own argument, so he spams a "No Mas."

Tell us, Pate, if you don't need rules, laws....What tells Christians, what is objectively right/wrong? Tell us, Pate. Go ahead. I will pick you apart, again.

Tell us, POPE Pate, how can a Christian be termed a "sinner," which, by definition, is one who commits a sin/transgression, if there is no law for them to be charged with a sin/offense/transgression?Your entire "argument" for the law being abolished for Christians, is, that if there is no law, the Christian cannot be charged with a sin/transgression, you quoting "Where there is no law there is no transgression." So, how is that a Christian, is a "sinner?" A sinner, by definition, commits a sin. What sin?

Pate quoted this, dozens of times, in his "argument:"

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV

Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Pate:The law was made for sinners, John W., not Christians. Apparently, you need the law, being a sinner!!!!!!!!!!!

Other/me, to Pate: You said Christians are still considered sinners, Pate. How can that be, since, if there is no law, according to you, by which they can be judged to commit a sin/transgression? .Remember....Your "argument"....Where there is no law there is no transgression, no sin!!!!That is why the law had to be abolished, according to your premise.

Pate: Well, urr, uh,....You need the law....I am led by the Holy Spirit, you see, uh, urr....

Go ahead, Pate. Spin, lie, change biblical words, delete words, re-invent the meaning of words, to get yourself out of this ditch you are in.

Go ahead, Pate.

He was caught, in another lie, exposing his demonic, diminished capacity "logic."

Hence, his crafty dismissal, punt. He knows that I exposed his satanic "argument," for the con job, that it is, from the pits of hell.

john w

Hall of Fame

Answer Divine POPE Pate.

Robert Pate

Banned

Answer Divine POPE Pate.

The Holy Spirit is my teacher and my guide, John 16:13.