the two beasts

daqq

Yep, and........

God sets up the basest man over it.:jawdrop:

base: vile, morally corrupt

Perhaps that has two meanings: base, vile, and then meek. The first(born) vessel of spirit is likened unto Esau, a vessel fitted to destruction, (who are we to say to the Potter, "Why have you made me twain from the selfsame lump of clay?"). Until the appointed time of the Father when a child becomes a son and the man knows that the Most High rules in all the dominion of men, and will give it to whomsoever He will, (for the power of the pride of the holy ones must be completely shattered-scattered-broken). And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; the dominion of the man shall be secure, after when he has come to know that the heavens do rule. And in that day the meek shall inherit the soil of the good earth of the land of the Promise. :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Perhaps that has two meanings: base, vile, and then meek. The first(born) vessel of spirit is likened unto Esau, a vessel fitted to destruction, (who are we to say to the Potter, "Why have you made me twain from the selfsame lump of clay?"). Until the appointed time of the Father when a child becomes a son and the man knows that the Most High rules in all the dominion of men, and will give it to whomsoever He will, (for the power of the pride of the holy ones must be completely shattered-scattered-broken). And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; the dominion of the man shall be secure, after when he has come to know that the heavens do rule. And in that day the meek shall inherit the soil of the good earth of the land of the Promise. :)

Of course. :cheers:

Never meant that that was the end of the story.:cool:

daqq

Of course. :cheers:

Never meant that that was the end of the story.:cool:

Well, yea, wasn't saying you meant that but rather more enthralled about the Word. :)
One day he showed me and I saw this concerning that:

Daniel 4:22-23
22. It is you, O king, you are grown and become strong: for your greatness is grown and reaches unto the heavens, and your dominion to the end of the earth.
23. And whereas the king saw a Watcher and an Holy One coming down from the heavens, and saying, Hew the tree down and destroy it: yet leave the stump of the roots thereof in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of the heavens, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him:

Genesis 27:38-40
38. And Esau said unto his father, Have you but one blessing, my father? bless me, even me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and wept.
39. And Yitschak his father answered, and said unto him, Behold, from the fertile-richness of the earth shall be your dwelling, and from the dew of the heavens from above:
40. And by your sword shall you live, and shall serve your brother; but it shall come to pass when you shall have the dominion, that you shall break his yoke from off your neck!

Every one undergoes his or her own old man "Esau" times, that is, seven times, like as even king Nebuchadnezzar who is likewise called a "king of kings", and the seven times are seven pa`amiym-strokes-dips-sprinkles-beats-times, (by the Seven Fingers of the High Priest of Elohim who casts out devils by the Finger of Elohim, Luke 11:20). :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Well, yea, wasn't saying you meant that but rather more enthralled about the Word. :)
One day he showed me and I saw this concerning that:

Daniel 4:22-23
22. It is you, O king, you are grown and become strong: for your greatness is grown and reaches unto the heavens, and your dominion to the end of the earth.
23. And whereas the king saw a Watcher and an Holy One coming down from the heavens, and saying, Hew the tree down and destroy it: yet leave the stump of the roots thereof in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of the heavens, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him:

Genesis 27:38-40
38. And Esau said unto his father, Have you but one blessing, my father? bless me, even me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and wept.
39. And Yitschak his father answered, and said unto him, Behold, from the fertile-richness of the earth shall be your dwelling, and from the dew of the heavens from above:
40. And by your sword shall you live, and shall serve your brother; but it shall come to pass when you shall have the dominion, that you shall break his yoke from off your neck!

Every one undergoes his or her own old man "Esau" times, that is, seven times, like as even king Nebuchadnezzar who is likewise called a "king of kings", and the seven times are seven pa`amiym-strokes-dips-sprinkles-beats-times, (by the Seven Fingers of the High Priest of Elohim who casts out devils by the Finger of Elohim, Luke 11:20). :)

Excellent brother.

And when he casts out those devils, who can be anything but meek?

:dhelm:

As an extra note, when did this come to pass?

Answer: When ole Neb decreed he had done everything by his own might. lol, lol, lol, lol.

Last edited:

daqq

Excellent brother.

And when he casts out those devils, who can be anything but meek?

:dhelm:

As an extra note, when did this come to pass?

Answer: When ole Neb decreed he had done everything by his own might. lol, lol, lol, lol.

Amen, the pride of the power of the holy people:

Daniel 4:28-31
28. All this came upon the king Nebuchadnezzar.
29. At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon.
30. The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?
31. While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from the heavens, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken, The kingdom is departed from thee.

Let his heart be changed from that of a man, and let the heart of a beast be given unto him, (the lion-lioness of Daniel 7:4 which is given the heart of the man) and let seven times pass over him. This matter is by the decree of the Watchers, (which are the Seven Spirits of Elohim before His throne sent forth into all the Land) and the demand by the Word of the Holy Ones. :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the second beast is islam

the fourth beast of daniel

it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the two beasts

where do you start?
with daniel and his four beasts
you have to look at daniel
if
you want to understand the apocalypse
just search the bible for 'ten horns'
and
you get the fourth beast of daniel and the second beast of the apocalypse
then search the bible for leopard
and
you get the third beast of daniel and the first beast of the apocalypse
you can't ignore this
it requires further investigation
you can't ignore what Jesus said about the abomination of desolation
what is in the holy place now?
the dome of the rock
you can't ignore that
more arguments to follow
but
let's cut to the chase
islam is the second beast of the apocalypse
and
paganism of the roman empire is the first beast of the apocalypse
and
the third beast of daniel

back to the apocalypse

please don't delete

Epoisses

-is
-like no other
-and
-the second beast of the apocalypse

The four metals of the great image of Dan. 2., the four beasts of Dan. 7 and Rev. 13, and the four horseman of Rev. 6 all point forward to the time when 4 angels will descend from heaven and deceive the world. Satan is represented by the head of gold, lion and white rider and his subordinate angels will be represented by the others. Ancient aliens are presented today as the 'gods' of the ancient world and they will make a physical appearance in the last days. Satan himself will impersonate Christ and deceive the world into thinking he has returned to establish his 1000 year reign on the throne of David. He will establish his throne in Jerusalem and all the world will be deceived except for those who have been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world.