islam is the second beast of the apocalypse
and
the fourth beast of daniel
paganism of the roman empire is the first beast of the apocalypse
and
the third beast of daniel

back to the apocalypse

daqq

The first beast of Revelation 13:1-6, (re: Hosea 13:7-11) is the man in his fourth generation, (Proverbs 30:11-15) because at that point he has all four of the beasts of man. He speaks with the mouth of a lion because his heart has been given over to the beast of a lion which has consumed his heart and become the man. Whatsoever comes forth from the mouth of the man proceeds from the heart of the man and since the heart of the man is the heart of a lion the beast of the man has the mouth of a lion, (Mat 15:18-20, Dan 4:16, Dan 7:4, Rev 13:2, Hos 13:7-8, Jer 31:27).

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The first beast of Revelation 13:1-6, (re: Hosea 13:7-11) is the man in his fourth generation, (Proverbs 30:11-15) because at that point he has all four of the beasts of man. He speaks with the mouth of a lion because his heart has been given over to the beast of a lion which has consumed his heart and become the man. Whatsoever comes forth from the mouth of the man proceeds from the heart of the man and since the heart of the man is the heart of a lion the beast of the man has the mouth of a lion, (Mat 15:18-20, Dan 4:16, Dan 7:4, Rev 13:2, Hos 13:7-8, Jer 31:27).

most everyone agrees that the beasts of daniel are empires
so
why wouldn't you expect the same from the apocalypse?

daqq

most everyone agrees that the beasts of daniel are empires
so
why wouldn't you expect the same from the apocalypse?

Does this look like a Middle East Armageddon War Map to you?

nebuchadnezzar-statue.jpg

The head of gold is not Babylon but rather king Nebuchadnezzar himself:

Daniel 2:36-38
36. This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
37. You, O king, are a king of kings: for the God of heaven has given you dominion, power, and strength, and glory:
38. Even as in the whole of wheresoever the sons of men dwell; the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heavens He has given into your hand, and has made you to have dominion over them all: [Genesis 1:26-28] You are this head of gold.

Yes, perhaps it is indeed an Armageddon War Map . . .
But your apocalypse will not likely be televised . . .
For you are the head of gold, O king . . . :chuckle:

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Does this look like a Middle East Armageddon War Map to you?

nebuchadnezzar-statue.jpg

The head of gold is not Babylon but rather king Nebuchadnezzar himself:

Daniel 2:36-38
36. This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
37. You, O king, are a king of kings: for the God of heaven has given you dominion, power, and strength, and glory:
38. And in the whole of wheresoever dwell the sons of enash, the beasts of the field, and the fowls of the heavens; He has given [them] into your hand, and has made you to have dominion over them all: [Genesis 1:26-28] You are this head of gold.

Yes, perhaps it is indeed an Armageddon War Map . . .
But your apocalypse will not likely be televised . . .
For you are the head of gold, O king . . . :chuckle:

abomination

A modern-day warrior
Mean, mean stride
Today's Tom Sawyer
Mean, mean pride

Though his mind is not for rent
Don't put him down as arrogant
His reserve, a quiet defense
Riding out the day's events
The river

What you say about his company
Is what you say about society
Catch the mist, catch the myth
Catch the mystery, catch the drift

The world is, the world is
Love and life are deep
Maybe as his skies are wide

Today's Tom Sawyer
He gets high on you
In the space he invades
He gets by on you

To any god or government
Always hopeful, yet discontent
He knows changes aren't permanent
But change is

And what you say about his company
Catch the witness, catch the wit
Catch the spirit, catch the spit

Love and life are deep
Maybe as his eyes are wide

Exit the warrior
Today's Tom Sawyer
He gets high on you
And the energy you trade
He gets right on to the friction of the day

daqq

abomination

A modern-day warrior
Mean, mean stride
Today's Tom Sawyer
Mean, mean pride

Don't put him down as arrogant
His reserve, a quiet defense
Riding out the day's events
The river

What you say about his company
Catch the mist, catch the myth
Catch the mystery, catch the drift

Love and life are deep
Maybe as his skies are wide

Today's Tom Sawyer
He gets high on you
In the space he invades
He gets by on you

To any god or government
Always hopeful, yet discontent
He knows changes aren't permanent
But change is

And what you say about his company
Catch the witness, catch the wit
Catch the spirit, catch the spit

Love and life are deep
Maybe as his eyes are wide

Exit the warrior
Today's Tom Sawyer
He gets high on you
And the energy you trade
He gets right on to the friction of the day

:) When will people begin to actually believe the Apostolic writers and Yeshua himself who teaches that the man is the house and temple of God made without hands?

Daniel 2:34-35 KJV
34. Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, [Matthew 21:42-44] which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
35. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; [Matthew 3:12] and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

2 Chronicles 2:5-7 KJV
5. And the house which I build is great: for great is our God above all gods.
6. But who is able to build him an house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain him? who am I then, that I should build him an house, save only to burn sacrifice before him?
7. Send me now therefore a man [Potters' clay] cunning to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, and in iron, and in purple, and crimson, and blue, and that can skill to grave with the cunning men that are with me in Judah and in Jerusalem, whom David my father did provide.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
7th century Sebeos

[daniel] is saying that this fourth beast, which arises from the south, is the kingdom of the sons of ishmael

8th century John of Damascus

St. John of Damascus’s Critique of Islam

There is also the superstition of the Ishmaelites which to this day prevails and keeps people in error, being a forerunner of the Antichrist.

From that time to the present a false prophet named Mohammed has appeared in their midst.

18th century isaac newton

The fifth trumpet sounded to the wars, which the King of the South, as he is called by Daniel, made in the time of the end, in pushing at the King who did according to his will. This plague began with the opening of the bottomless pit, which denotes the letting out of a false religion:

21st century tom holland

in the shadow of the sword

was it possible, they began to ask themselves, the the fourth beast seen by daniel was not, as had long been presumed, the empire of the romans, after all?

RBBI

Finally, a man with wisdom....

RBBI

:) When will people begin to actually believe the Apostolic writers and Yeshua himself who teaches that the man is the house and temple of God made without hands?
When He's standing in front of them, a many membered man, in shoe leather. Oh wait, my bad. Then He'll be the Antichrist doing lying signs and wonders. Carry on...:chuckle:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Daniel 2:34-35 KJV
34. Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, [Matthew 21:42-44] which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
35. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; [Matthew 3:12] and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

2 Chronicles 2:5-7 KJV
5. And the house which I build is great: for great is our God above all gods.
6. But who is able to build him an house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain him? who am I then, that I should build him an house, save only to burn sacrifice before him?
7. Send me now therefore a man [Potters' clay] cunning to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, and in iron, and in purple, and crimson, and blue, and that can skill to grave with the cunning men that are with me in Judah and in Jerusalem, whom David my father did provide.

John 4:18 KJV

18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the two beasts

where do you start?
with daniel and his four beasts
you have to look at daniel
if
you want to understand the apocalypse
just search the bible for 'ten horns'
and
you get the fourth beast of daniel and the second beast of the apocalypse
then search the bible for leopard
and
you get the third beast of daniel and the first beast of the apocalypse
you can't ignore this
it requires further investigation
you can't ignore what Jesus said about the abomination of desolation
what is in the holy place now?
the dome of the rock
you can't ignore that
more arguments to follow
but
let's cut to the chase
islam is the second beast of the apocalypse
and
the fourth beast of daniel
paganism of the roman empire is the first beast of the apocalypse
and
the third beast of daniel

back to the apocalypse

start with daniel

northwye

In Revelation 13 there are two beasts. The second beast is said in Revelation 13: 12 to cause people to worship the first beast whose deadly wound was healed. The first beast is a composite, but part of this composite is described in Revelation 13: 3, as being one of the heads of the first beast whose deadly wound was healed. This is the little horn of Daniel 7: 8, who comes up among or immediately following the four beast empires of Daniel 7: 4-7. Remember that Revelation 13: 2 says the first beast is like a leopard, a bear and a lion, three of the four beast empires of Daniel 7: 4-7. The fourth beast empire,dreadful and terrible and strong, is part of the first beast composite. But it is the little horn whose deadly wound was healed that the second beast causes people to worship. The little horn whose deadly wound was healed has the spirit of anti-Christ. The second beast has been seen to represent the false prophet - the many false prophets of Matthew 24: 11.

The statute dream in Daniel 2 shows four empires that are before the Cross. And the Daniel 7 empires, plus the Little Horn of Daniel 7: 8, are after the Cross. The Daniel 7 empires are seen in Revelation 13: 2. If you get these three post-Cross empires there wrong, you are likely to get the first beast of Revelation wrong also. The Daniel 2 statute dream pre-Cross empires are not seen in Revelation 13, except as part of the symmetry and parallel nature of the way God has set up the pre- and post-Cross main world empires.

The false prophet, or really many false prophets, lead those claiming to be Christians to worship the little horn whose deadly wound was healed, which has the spirit of anti-Christ, because it rejects Jesus Christ. The false prophets appear to follow Matthew 24: 5, "For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many." The false prophets do not teach in an explicit way that Jesus Christ did not, as God, come in man's flesh. They teach Christ, but another one (II Corinthians 11: 4).

But the false prophets - or many of them - do teach that the little horn nation whose deadly wound was healed are still God's chosen people.

daqq

Sorry RBBI, and 1M1S, I completely missed your responses herein.

John 4:18 KJV

18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

"And the old sea hag says to the Tzaddik: "Hey wait a minute Mister, neither am I married, I have no husband!" And the Rabbi says to the sea hag, You have well said, "I have no husband", for you have had five husbands; and he that you now have is not your husband, in that you spoke truly! Five are fallen, one is, and the other is not yet come; but beware the seventh, for his name is Legion. So I spoke up, and I said to the Tzaddik sitting next to me, Rabbi, send her to the back of the train when we board, for because of her my skin crawls. And the Rabbi says to me, The name of the lad is Sumeon, the name of his sister is Maria, and one day her name shall be changed to Mariam; but whence do I know you? And with that my soul is crushed, (dakka-daqaq). And with this the Tzemach Tzedek traverses the last train home; and we three follow in his train, his Nazarite hair is white like wool, as white as snow!"
(Ye Olde Sea Hag). :)

Last edited:
Remember that Revelation 13: 2 says the first beast is like a leopard, a bear and a lion, three of the four beast empires of Daniel 7: 4-7. The fourth beast empire,dreadful and terrible and strong, is part of the first beast composite.

Yes, the Revelation beast is a composite, strikingly hearkens back to the individual beasts of Daniel. Thought to share this. I once read a commentary on Daniel, where the author stated the Lord refers to empires and kingdoms as beasts, because this is what man's government is like, under the influence of Satan, like wild animals, on the prowl for prey, warmongering, inhumane and animal-like in so many ways. I thought this was so prescient and true, empires and the very antichrist just beasts, brute beasts under evil men, that holy God will not dignify.

daqq

Yes, the Revelation beast is a composite, strikingly hearkens back to the individual beasts of Daniel. Thought to share this. I once read a commentary on Daniel, where the author stated the Lord refers to empires and kingdoms as beasts, because this is what man's government is like, under the influence of Satan, like wild animals, on the prowl for prey, warmongering, inhumane and animal-like in so many ways. I thought this was so prescient and true, empires and the very antichrist just beasts, brute beasts under evil men, that holy God will not dignify.

Every man is a dominion-empire: You, O king, are the head of gold. :chuckle: