The Trump prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

marke

Aimiel might have. Although it appears that he no longer visits this forum. As for others, I really don't know what thoughts people might harbor.

Do you not believe that Trump is still president in the spirit realm?
God still rules over all in spite of stupid leftist Marxist fascists who think the sun rises and sets on their imagined great power and glory.

Biden may be president, but God is in charge and if God overrules Biden then Biden is overruled.

marke

Then why don't you leave it up to God to overrule Biden and leave him alone in the meantime?
Christians must cry out against the atrocities promoted and committed by the wicked.

Ezekiel 9
3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

marke

Will you cry out against the atrocities promoted and committed by the wicked Republicans, or will you give them a pass?
I am not in favor of perverting justice along partisan lines. If republicans support or commit atrocities like democrats then I condemn them as well.

marke

Would it be all there surprising if there was, given the amount of conspiracy and out there stuff that is supported by some on here?
Lying democrat conspiracy theories are promoted by leftists while leftists brand truth as a conspiracy theory if they do not like a particular truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.