The Trinity: the Father is God, the Son is God, the Holy Spirit is God.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You should read it for yourself so that you know what it says.

Right Divider said "It's quite telling that you do not believe that God can handle keeping the Word intact."

15Then Moses turned and went down the mountain with the two tablets of the Testimony in his hands. They were inscribed on both sides, front and back. 16The tablets were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, engraved on the tablets.

19As Moses approached the camp and saw the calf and the dancing, he burned with anger and threw the tablets out of his hands, smashing them at the base of the mountain.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Right Divider said "It's quite telling that you do not believe that God can handle keeping the Word intact."

15Then Moses turned and went down the mountain with the two tablets of the Testimony in his hands. They were inscribed on both sides, front and back. 16The tablets were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, engraved on the tablets.

19As Moses approached the camp and saw the calf and the dancing, he burned with anger and threw the tablets out of his hands, smashing them at the base of the mountain.
I am glad that you can see that.

Right Divider

Body part
Moses dropped and broke the first set of tablets that God supposedly wrote.....according to the Bible that the preachers wrote.
Caino the great, I'm done with discussing your unbelief. Once AGAIN, you do NOT belong on a Christian site. You are anti-Christ.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Caino the great, I'm done with discussing your unbelief. Once AGAIN, you do NOT belong on a Christian site. You are anti-Christ.

Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us

38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

“Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, for whoever is not against us is for us. Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.

I actually know what the Bible says, so run along to a book burning somewhere. :wave:

Right Divider

Body part

Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us

38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

“Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, for whoever is not against us is for us. Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.

I actually know what the Bible says, so run along to a book burning somewhere. :wave:
I would burn that UB if I were you. It's messed you up badly. :nuke:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I would burn that UB if I were you. It's messed you up badly. :nuke:

100:7.18 (1103.6) Jesus was the perfectly unified human personality. And today, as in Galilee, he continues to unify mortal experience and to co-ordinate human endeavors. He unifies life, ennobles character, and simplifies experience. He enters the human mind to elevate, transform, and transfigure it. It is literally true: “If any man has Christ Jesus within him, he is a new creature; old things are passing away; behold, all things are becoming new.”

Right Divider

Body part
100:7.18 (1103.6) Jesus was the perfectly unified human personality. And today, as in Galilee, he continues to unify mortal experience and to co-ordinate human endeavors. He unifies life, ennobles character, and simplifies experience. He enters the human mind to elevate, transform, and transfigure it. It is literally true: “If any man has Christ Jesus within him, he is a new creature; old things are passing away; behold, all things are becoming new.”
Quoting Dilbert would make more sense.