The Spiritual Person and the Natural Person

Ben Masada

A billion, "Amen. :)", will not help you, if your ideas are antichrist.

But there is a small problem. I am not a Christian. If you read II John 2:18,19, the text says that the antichrists are supposed to come out of Christianity itself. "Christ" is a term in Greek that means "the Anointed one of the Lord in Hebrew. If you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what "Christ" means; the Anointed one of the Lord aka Israel, the Son of God. (Exodus 4:22,23)

Gurucam

Ben Masada,

You are not using the Holy KJV N.T. as directed by the Holy KJV N.T. and Jesus. You are using it willy-nilly.

Are you not interested in getting the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven? Are you not interested in inheriting God's kingdom of heaven?

If your answer to the above questions is yes then, you must be given by God (like the disciples) to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, then get it from Jesus' private deliveries to only his disciples/Saints . . . there is no other way,

This is to be converted and then achieve communion with and be led by, the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within your 'no longer 'waxed gross' heart/spirit.

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
Even the mystery which has been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints.

If you are seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, (instead of being fooled-up by parables) why would you look in 2 John 18 or 2 John 19 . . . when Jesus, Himself, confirmed that He gave these mysteries to only His disciples/Saints, in private session among only them?

One who is seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is clearly and literally instructed by the Holy KJV N.T. and Jesus, to seek out only those few deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples/Saints, in private, among only them.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says:
1. Parables were given to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
2. Parables were given to those who had not with the intent to take away even what they had.
3. Only the disciples were given to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
4. Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples

Even the mystery which has been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints.

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. confirm that the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven is not in the Holy O.T. and not every where in the Holy KJV N.T.. In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. confirm that these mysteries will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those few private deliveries which Jesus made to only his disciples/Saints.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. confirm very clearly and literally that only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. Everyone else were the dead who were given to bury each other:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. confirm that only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

Everyone else were given by God to get parables which did not and do not, in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These masses of people were the dead who were given to bury each other.

Many tried to follow Jesus (as the chosen disciples) and they were all turned away. Only the twelve disciples were given by God, to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Christian are only those chosen few of Abraham's generations who seek and adapt the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are interested only in those few deliveries which Jesus made to only his disciples/Saints, privately to only them.

Do you realize that 2000 odd years ago, only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Everyone else were the dead who were given to bury each other.

Why would you want to esteem, use, promote and invoke parables and other deliveries that were given for the dead to bury their dead?

Don't you realize that Jesus had two agendas:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (Ishmael); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Isaac).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Jesus came to fulfill,

"Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."

The above is the same as,

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Where will you be?

Last edited:

Gurucam

These are mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Abraham's generation should be urgently interested in how to soweth to the Spirit. The Spirit is 'not seen' and eternal.

To soweth according to the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh.

To transgress the ten commandments and all other tenants, ideals and laws of scriptures, so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus as discern within one's own heart/spirit is to serve the Spirit.

These mysteries to God's kingdom of heaven are not at all in the Holy O.T. or in any other Holy Old books:

Paul who achieved communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus brought further clarification to the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. (this is to soweth to the flesh)
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. (this is to soweth to the Spirit)
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. says (instructs): A newly or old spiritually (aware) person must transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (which killeth) so as to serves in the newness of spirit. This is how one soweth to the Spirit.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. (this is to soweth to the flesh)
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. (this is to soweth to the Spirit)
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

This is totally supported by this other revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which says: In order to soweth to the Spirit one must be spiritually aware (converted). To be converted is to have a heart/spirit that is no longer 'waxed gross' (i.e. covered over). Then one must discern the Spirit of Jesus within one's own (no longer waxed gross) heart and be led by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

Being converted is a big thing in Christianity.. However it is widely ignored in traditional Christianity.

to be converted is the act of being transformed from being 'the dead' to being awaken to or aware of one's own heart or spirit. This passage enables one to be given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. To be converted is the first gift of the Spirit. After this one groans for adoption as a child of God.

Ben Masada

Ben Masada, You are not using the Holy KJV N.T. as directed by the Holy KJV N.T. and Jesus. You are using it willy-nilly. Are you not interested in getting the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven? Are you not interested in inheriting God's kingdom of heaven? If your answer to the above questions is yes then, you must be given by God (like the disciples) to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, then get it from Jesus' private deliveries to only his disciples/Saints . there is no other way, Where will you be?

"The holy KJV NT as directed by Jesus!" How could have Jesus directed the KJV NT when it did not exist at his time? Every time Jesus referred to the Word of God, he always had the Tanach in mind as the NT he never even dreamed would ever rise. Regarding the mysteries of God's Kingdom, Jesus himself said that we are not to seek them here or there because they were right there among ourselves or within ourselves. (Luke 17:21)To my understanding, Jesus implied that the Kingdom of God was about to be settled according to Exodus 19:5,6. Where will I be! Where Jesus was when he spoke about the Kingdom of God, in the Land of Israel.

Gurucam

Ben Masada,

My Holy book is the Holy KJV N.T.

My Holy Book says:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

The above are clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. And they are all dismissive of or contrary to, all the Older books which the previous generations of Abraham had.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that this will be so. Jesus came to replace the Old flawed system with a New one. However Jesus did not force His New system onto every one.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

The Holy KJV N.T. say Jesus came to bring new things for new people in Christ and to leave the old things for old people in Moses.

Those who 'follow Jesus' embrace, esteem, use, promote and invoke all of the above which are the fabric of the New book and which are contrary to the Old Holy books. Those who do not follow Jesus esteem, use, promote and invoke the Old Holy books. Both sets of people are on earth. In the Holy KJV N.T., Jesus put it the following way:

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Jesus brought the following new things:
1. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven
2. truth
3. grace
4. life, eternal
5. freedom. liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments.

The above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. say that, with respect to Abraham's generations, no books before the Holy KjV N.T. contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and the other things listed above. And these mysteries were given only to the disciples. The above are just some of the new things which Jesus brought.

I accept my Holy KJV N.T.

You do not have too accept the Holy KJV N.T. You are free to stay with the Old Holy books of the Jews.

However it is wrong for you to deny, distort and corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. so as to elevate the different book which you choose to esteem, use, promote and invoke.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: Jews are not Christians.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: Christians (authentic ones) do not esteem, use, promote and invoke the Jewish traditions.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Clearly there are those who follow Jesus and there are those who did not follow Jesus.

Clearly there are lot of Jews who denied Jesus and remained Jews. Their Holy book is very different from the Holy KJV N.T.

Scriptures say the following about Abraham's generations:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (Ishmael); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Isaac).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Those who follow Jesus inherit. Those who do not follow Jesus are cast out. This is according to Jesus' judgment as follows:

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

These prophesies about, 'many being called and few chosen' and 'inheriting and being cast out', etc., is totally about Abraham's generations. It is not at all about people outside of Abraham's generations. The division is into the few authentic N.T. people (i.e. people like Isaac) and O.T. people (i.e. people like Ishmael).

Traditional Christians esteem, use, promote and invoke the O.T. while falsely believing that they are Christians. They are O.T. people and not Christians.

Christian are a chosen few of the billions of Abraham's generations, who have totally dropped the O.T. (including the ten commandments and all) so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally:

In the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., newly spiritually aware people, are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/love. This is not in any Old Holy book or in any Old tradition of Abraham's generation. This is all New, a la Jesus.

Traditional Christians, Jews and others (billions) esteem, use, promote and invoke the O.T.. However traditional Christians falsely believing that they are Christians. Everyone else seem to know where they stand. Only traditional Christians are fooling themselves. Traditional Christians are O.T. people and not Christians.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, in the clearest possible manner, people who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, cannot be and are not, Christians and they cannot be and are not under grace of God.

The theology which you are very erroneously passing off as Christian, is simply killeth-ing and burying more and more aspiring Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Ben Masada,

My Holy Book says:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

The above are clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. And they are all dismissive of or contrary to, all the Older books which the previous generations of Abraham had.

What is your practice? Is it to deny, distort and corrupt all of the above (and more) revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., so as to promote your chosen Holy book?

Clearly, if one who practice the above claims to be Christian, he/she is simply pretending to recognize Jesus and to be Christian. He or she is a false prophet and/or a false spying brethren among aspiring Christians and authentic Christians. The Holy KJV N.T. says that aspiring Christians and Christians are to expect this to happen:

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments and the Old flawed system)

What is your practice? Is it to deny, distort and corrupt all of the above (and more) revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., so as to promote your chosen Holy Old books?

Are you one of these evil people? Are you a false prophet and/or false spying brethren, within the core of traditional Christianity, denying, undermining, corrupting and blaspheming Jesus, the Holy KJV N.T. and Christianity???

Last edited:

Gurucam

Ben Masada you said:

"Two points I have here for a question: First, I see a paradox in "spirit-body" because a spirit is incorporeal and to eat and drink with his disciples for 40 day after resurrection according to Acts 1:3, it contradicts your view of a "spirit-body." And the second point is that, how could Jesus not have died on the cross to experience resurrection? It is only obvious that death must precede resurrection. If Jesus resurrected, it is only obvious that he must have died on the cross."

1. Fact is all things are possible for one who materialize many fish and bread from a few. This demonstration was not simply to feed the masses. This was a demonstration that all things are possible. In fact that was a demonstration which any human who is in Christ can routinely do.

Don't you accept that Jesus transformed a few fish and bread to very many . . . i.e. without looking for the logic in such an act?

Don't you believe that Christians (authentic ones) differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except in only one thing, i.e. He is Lord of all?

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all

In fact after Jesus's crucifixion He had to first rise to spirit heaven in his uncontaminated spirit body, before he came into further contact with the disciples and other humans.

John: 20 KJV N.T.
17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Thereafter Jesus made miraculous appearances in many places:

19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

Why is it so difficult for you to perceive that the Spirit Jesus could simply materialize a physical body for himself, one of his choosing, as a physical sign, to do the work of convincing doubting spiritually dead people?

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

2. The concept of a spirit body is not mine. The Holy KJV N.T. say:

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

3. The Holy KJV N.T. say, (apart from the things which Jesus delivered through Paul) only those deliveries which Jesus made to only his disciples in private session among only them, count for truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,
4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?
5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

The above was a private delivery which Jesus made to only his disciples. Jesus was interested in the disciples not being misled. They were God's chosen few:

The disciples were the chosen few at that time. Only they were given by God to follow Jesus. Everyone else were the dead who were given to bury each other:

The options and guidelines were made very clear, in the Holy KJV N.T., for genuine seekers of truth and Truth.

It was hidden from those who choose to be spying false brethren who seek to deny Jesus and corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. and Christianity:

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.

Only deeply spiritually dead people would so foolishly deny, undermine, corrupt and/or ignore, the above clear revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. . . . and foolishly believe that they are Christians and in favor with Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Ben Masada,

You ignore the clear fact that Jesus was not free to deliver his New approach to God's righteousness because of the treacherous Jews of 2000 odd years ago:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

The Holy KJV N.T. says: 2000 odd years ago Jesus message was totally New to Abraham's generations. It was 'the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven' which were hidden from them until then.

Jesus' message was (and is) a New approach to God's righteousness which totally dismissed the Old flawed Mosaic/Jewish tradition.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: the ruling Jews of 2000 odd years ago, had power under the Old Mosaic/Jewish system which was a disguised and covert form of slavery. Jesus' new approach was anchored on individual self spirit empowerment which was to end that slavery.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: Because of the above fact, the Jews of 2000 odd years ago, totally denied, tortured and persecuted Jesus and kill Jesus:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

You should be wondering 'how come' the Jewish tradition found its way into Christianity, after they denied, persecuted and killed Jesus?

. . . the entire thing smells of a corrupt hostile take over.

You should be asking if these Jews of old were not the false spying brethren mentioned in:

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. say, Jesus introduced righteousness that is without the ten commandments. And warned his followers about continuing or starting to esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner:

The question is, how come the ten commandments became the anchor of what passes for Christianity??? The ten commandments is Jewish people thing. The ten commandments is not, at all, Christian people thing:

The Holy KJV N.T. say: the Jews, Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets. This did not raise even a small red flag, for you?

The Holy KJV N.T. did not stop there. It went further. It says: the Jews, Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The above does not raise even a small red flag, for you?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Ben Masada, you said:

"But there is a small problem. I am not a Christian. If you read II John 2:18,19, the text says that the antichrists are supposed to come out of Christianity itself. . . . "

You said two things that must be important to Christians:
1. your problem is small
2. the antichrist will rise from within Christianity. (Here you must be referring to Satan)

I agree that your problem is small because the Holy KJV N.T. clearly identified Satan who, soon after, claimed to be the vicar of Christ (kind of ironic, eh!). Seem that Peter remained a Jew. :

Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan, thou art an offence unto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men

Clearly it is Paul, who is 'the vicar of Christ'. Being in Christ is anchored on the Spirit of Jesus. And only Paul communed with the Spirit of Jesus and got his appointment from the Spirit of Jesus:

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit (of Jesus): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is not the Lord. This is the one who appointed Peter and who Peter knew. This is the Old Mosaic way.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is Lord. This is who Paul communed with, knew and from who Paul got his appointment and knowledge and guidance. This is the New Jesus/Christian way:

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

From among them all, only Paul communed with and knew, the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. In this format Jesus is as consequential as the Holy Spirit. He is the total Son of the Holy Spirit.

Peter knew and communed only with the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus, who is not that consequential:

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

There is Peter and Paul. The Holy KJV N.T. says that Peter is Satan and Paul is our live example of a Christian. There is no mystery if you accept the Holy KJV N.T.

Your small problem is very simply solved, if you accept the Holy KJV N.T. as is, and not try to deny, convert, corrupt and distort it to fit your own ideas.

The guys who wrote the Holy KJV N.T. were closer to the events and far more informed than you or any other 'Johnny come lately', can be.

Ben Masada, you also said: "But there is a small problem. I am not a Christian. . . "

The Holy KJV N.T. says the above is no small problem. You are not covered by Jesus'

. . . Are you esteeming, using promoting and invoking the things of Moses? I can only hope that Moses or someone else have you covered.

Jesus is current here for His people and recently He became very empowered by God's angels. Therefore, Christians (the few authentic ones) are in good shape for impending things.

When are you expecting Moses or some one else? Are they coming soon? Are they here already?

Jesus prepared a mansion in God's house for us. Did Moses or someone else prepared another mansion in God's house for you guys?

To the chosen few who followed Jesus, He said:

John: 14 KJV N.T.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place (i.e. one mansion) for you.

. . . God's house has many mansions. Jesus has prepared only one mansion for Christians. Did Moses or some other Messiah, go ahead to prepare other mansions for you guys?

A billion strong foolish traditional Christians believe that God's house has only one mansion and only they have access to it. They do not seem to realize that only a few will get to the one mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many (at least a billion) are called, but few are chosen.

I can't fault Peter and Jews for fooling-up traditional Christians (so as to keep them managed and peaceful with foolishness, for these past 2000 odd years). Traditional Christians are clearly very foolish. They simply like foolishness, so that is what they can and must get.

Imagine they let the likes of you (Ben Masada), who confess that you are not Christian, to teach them supposed Christian things and support them. Clearly you are not teaching them Holy KJV N.T./Jesus things. You are attempting to teach them Old Mosaic/Jewish things.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Ben Masada,

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

One is justified by his or her obedience to the Law. That's a verified fact. Your method can never be verified.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that this will be so. Jesus came to replace the Old flawed system with a New one. However Jesus did not force His New system onto every one.

That's not true. He said that no commandment of the Law would cease to exist until heaven and earth pass away. (Mat. 5:17-19)

You do not have too accept the Holy KJV N.T. You are free to stay with the Old Holy books of the Jews.

Of Jesus! Don't forget that he was a Jew, not a Christian.

Gurucam

Ben Masada,

The Holy KJV N.T. say the following:

Only Jesus' physical body was half Jew . . . nothing else. Half of his physical body and all of his divine side came from outside the Jewish community.

His father was certainly not a Jew. There was no Jew who could father such an advanced off spring.

God was under promise to have a Messiah born of the seed of the Jews in the house of David.

Romans: 1 KJV N.T.
3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

However there was no Jew who could father such an off spring.

Mother Mary had to be impregnated from outside the Jewish community. This is a big telling fact.

. . . nothing for Jews to boast about.

The Jews contributed the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man side of Jesus (the flesh side):

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

This was not the consequential side of Jesus.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The Jews have no claim to Jesus:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews (those who remained Jews) did not follow Jesus.

Those who follow Jesus ceased being Jews and became Christians. Only they have a right to Jesus:

Do you believe that it was a divine conception. What is your Jewish or other opinion about this conception? Do you accept the divine conception or was it done by some holy man from the mountain where Moses got the commandments? . . . just asking. What indeed is your Jewish or other take on this conception?

Do you believe in miracles like God writing the ten commandments is stone tablets? Which miracles do you believe, only the ones which support your ideas?

Do you believe that God actually itched the ten commandments in stone tables or did some holy man in the mountain give the ten commandments and itched them in stone tablets. Or was it Moses himself who came up with the ten commandants and itched them in stone tablets?

Do you believe that the same God who miraculously itched the ten commandments in stone tables also miraculously impregnated Mother Mary?

Do you believe in only flesh things?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Ben Masada,

The Holy KJV N.T say: Mat. 5:17-19 is given for people who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

My Holy book, the Holy KJV N.T. says: Only Jesus' private deliveries to only the disciples and Jesus' deliveries through Paul, are to be taken to be truth.

The Holy KJV N.T. also say:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The above is from Paul, a proven Christian and an authentic know-er and bringer of truth and Truth from the Spirit of Jesus. Clearly the law is not for every one.

The Holy KJV N.T say: it is expedient for people who are not given by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to be fooled so that they can be managed and ruled.

The Holy KJV N.T say: from the onset people who are not given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, were given the law and were also fooled into believing that the law are eternal laws of God. This is the only way that the law would have been taken seriously.

However, much later, in the fullness of time, when truth had to be told, the Holy KJV N.T say: the law were divinely given solely for temporary use:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. say that when one is onto Christ and justified by faith, one is no longer under the ten commandments. This is totally and literally supported by:

You have thousand of Holy KJV N.T. revelations to corrupt, twist, distort and change, if you want to validate your Holy book.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Ben Masada,

I said: Only Jesus physical body was half Jew . . . nothing else.
His father was certainly not a Jew. There was no Jew who could father such an advanced off spring.

You replied: "Sorry, but this sounds like paganism to me."

The Holy KJV N.T. say so. The Holy KJV N.T. says, only Jesus physical body was half Jew . . . nothing else. The Holy KJV N.T. says his father was certainly not a Jew. There was no Jew who could father such an advanced off spring. Therefore my statement is more like plagiarism.

However it is not surprising that you describe the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. in such a way. Why would you say that revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. sounds like paganism?

My statement is literally from the Holy KJV N.T.:

Matthews: 1 KJV N.T.
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

The Holy KJV N.T. say the following: Only Jesus' physical body was half Jew . . . nothing else. Half of his physical body and all of his divine side came from outside the Jewish community. His father was certainly not a Jew. There was no Jew who could father such an advanced off spring.

What do you mean when you say the following about the above: "Sorry, but this sounds like paganism to me."

Are you suggesting that one among the Jews was the Holy Ghost who impregnate Mother Mary? Are you saying that one among the Jews impregnated Mother Mary with the Holy Ghost?

Is this it? Where in your Holy book is this conclusion? How did Mother Mary come to be with a child of the Holy Ghost?

Christians want to know your view on this immaculate conception miracle thing.

Also do you believe that God miraculously scorched the ten commandments on those stone tablets or do you believe that Moses did it all himself and simply make-up a God story about it all (so as to add strength and authority to his idea)?

. . . being a person of 'logic' and 'common sense':

What do you think and believe? Which miracles (if any) do you believe and which do you dismiss?

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Notice that the above, revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., did not say the law was given by God.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., says that Jesus brought truth, not Moses.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
This thread has been taken over by unbelievers and cultist. How do I know this?

John wrote, "Beloved believe not every Spirit, BUT TRY THE SPIRITS whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world" 1 John 4:1.

I have tried the Spirit of those on this thread and believe me they are NOT of God.

Gurucam

This thread has been taken over by unbelievers and cultist. How do I know this?

John wrote, "Beloved believe not every Spirit, BUT TRY THE SPIRITS whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world" 1 John 4:1.

I have tried the Spirit of those on this thread and believe me they are NOT of God.

My Holy Book, the Holy KJV N.T. says:

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in Jesus' private revelations to only his disciples.

:idea: 2000 odd years ago, from among Abraham's generations, who Jesus encountered, only the disciples were perceived to be spiritual persons. They were 'converted'. Only these few could have followed Jesus. These were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

:idea: Everyone else were natural persons. They were called children of the flesh/'the dead'. These masses of people could not follow Jesus. These were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

If you are seeking truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven), you are looking in the wrong place/revelation. This is your first big error. Here are the revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which totally support that you are in serious error:

You also delight in the Holy O.T. If you are seeking truth and grace you should not use the Holy O.T. The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is not in the Holy O.T.. It was hid, from Abraham's generations, all through those times.

Additionally, the Holy KJV N.T. says the following on this subject:

Moses is not credited for bringing truth and grace. Only Jesus is credited for bringing truth and grace. It is clear that Moses's aim was to fool-up his charges into behaving acceptably until they were given by God to get truth, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and grace.

Then in the fullness of time, 2000 odd years ago Jesus bought truth, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and grace. However only the disciples were given by God to get these mysteries. They continued to be hid from the masses.

Jesus is credited for liberating 'the chosen few' of Abraham's generations from the curse of the law. Jesus is credited for God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin, but instead be glorified by God:

Jesus is credited for righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Jesus is credited for offering people a New approach to God's righteousness which totally replace the Old flawed one, for the chosen few, who choose to follow him:

Jesus identified two kinds of people among Abraham's generations. These who followed him and his New system and became Christians. And those who remained with the Old system, like Jews and others. Jesus put it in the following way:

Abraham's generations were split into two sets. One set (a chosen few) embraced, adopted, esteemed, used, promote and/or invoked the New covenant, followed Jesus and became Christians (Isaac and all like him). The other set remained under the Old flawed covenant and remained Jews and others (Ishmael and all like him):

The chosen few who embraced the New system, followed Jesus and became Christians. They inherited God's kingdom of heaven. They are like Isaac.

Those of Abraham's generations who remained under the Old system, remained none Christians. They are cast out. They are like Ishmael:

Abraham's generations are separated into those like Isaac and those like Ishmael as follows:

Those like Isaac and those like Ishmael soweth in two different ways, as follows:

The following is an instruction to spiritually aware people (spiritual people) to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as serve spirit/love, unconditionally:

Only a few of Abraham's generations transgressed the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love/Christ. The are the chosen few who became Christians.

The very great majority continued to esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the ten commandments, through their generations. Clearly this latter set were doomed, i.e. as far as Jesus said. They never became Christians and never came under grace of God:

You stand on only one revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. And that revelation was not given privately by Jesus to only his disciples. Therefore that revelation does not contain the truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

In unison, the above fifteen revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., literally say/support the same truth, absolutely and consistently.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.Y says: A spiritual person is one whose heart/spirit is not 'waxed gross' (covered over). This is one who was 'converted'.

A natural person is one whose heart/spirit is 'waxed gross' (covered over).

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: To be converted is to cease being a natural person and become a spiritual person. However this is simply a small step. After becoming converted one must still be 'healed' by Jesus, in order to become a Christian.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: A natural person is not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Only a spiritual person (a converted person) is given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: One must be given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven before one can follow Jesus and be healed by Jesus and so become a Christian. Therefore a natural person is a few serious steps behind becoming a Christian.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: A natural person is one who is dead to his own heart/spirit. To awaken to or become aware of, one's own heart/spirit is to become a spiritual person. This is described as being 'converted'.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: A natural person cannot be a Christian. He cannot even try to be a Christian until he becomes converted to being a spiritual person.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: 2000 odd years ago, from among all of Abraham's generations, who Jesus encountered, only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus, only they were spiritual people. Every one else were natural people who were left to 'bury' each other:

The above are some basic truths from the Holy KJV N.T. Most people do not get these truths because they are busy distorting, corrupting and/or twisting the Holy KJV N.T. to suit their own ideas.

Last edited:

Gurucam

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Most traditional Christians believe that things of God can be spiritually discerned in scriptures. This is not correct. Spiritual discernment is to discern totally new things from the Spirit of Truth, through the intuitive faculties of one's heart/spirit.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

To discern things spiritually one must be converted, i.e. one must be awakened to or become aware of, one's own heart/spirit. That is, a natural person must become a spiritual person:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The above is about serving the spirit. This comes with instructions to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit unconditionally:

You guys trample over, distort and corrupt thousand of revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to uphold and promote your own foolish ideas. You guys are not Christians. You all are pretend Christians.

You guys seem to be natural people simply posturing like spiritual people. You all have to get real, in order to make it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

On what basis can a 'self appointed judge' and natural person make the aloof sounding statement: "I have tried the Spirit of those on this thread and believe me they are NOT of God."

One who serves Spirit has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. say that when one is onto Christ and justified by faith, one is no longer under the ten commandments. This is totally and literally supported by:

On what basis do you make your judgment and claim: "I have tried the Spirit of those on this thread and believe me they are NOT of God."

I sound like a foolish person under the delusion that he is bright or God. An ego driven person who can only be a natural person.

But then, on the other hand, you routinely distort, corrupt and/or twist thousands of Holy KJV N.T. revelations to promote your ideas. So it is very natural that, now, you have simply promoted yourself to judge.

'Bat in your crease', carefully and humbly, Robert Pate. Do not make-up your own thing and pass judgment, based on your own made-up thing. Shield yourself with the armor/protection of literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.. Be a child again, simply accept the Holy KJV, in purity, as it is. You will be faultless and totally protected.

Last edited: