The Spiritual Person and the Natural Person

beameup

Reminds me of those stupid seminars that they had in the 70's. They tried to teach people how they could live the victorious Christian life. It was all about religion.
This diagram is similar to the original Campus Crusade for Christ tract from the late 1960s: Have You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life? https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/the-spirit-filled-life.html

The concept and execution is extremely simple - no need for a "seminar" really.
But we naturally want to "cling" to and protect that EGO as long as possible. :)

Robert Pate

Banned
This diagram is similar to the original Campus Crusade for Christ tract from the late 1960s: Have You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life? https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/the-spirit-filled-life.html

The concept and execution is extremely simple - no need for a "seminar" really.
But we naturally want to "cling" to and protect that EGO as long as possible. :)

Campus Crusade for Christ was pure religion.

It didn't lead you to Christ. It led you into yourself who is a sinner.

Gurucam

Quantum mechanics defines the spirit realm. The spirit ream exists in a wave forms. It is a field of all possibilities. It is confirmed that one's beliefs cause this wave to collapse into one's beliefs. This is how one creates one's own reality. This is called 'entanglement'.

One who esteems, uses, promotes and/or invoke the ten commandments is entangled with the ten commandments and all the ramifications of sin and spiritual death. When such a one dies on earth, after judgment such a one is delivered (teleported) through a black hole portal, to a place/dimension where the law of sin and death rule totally and supreme. This is hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

On the other hand, one who transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally obey, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart or spirit, is totally free from from sin, spiritual death and hell. They are entangled with Jesus and heaven. At all event when they die they are teleported to God's kingdom of heaven, to be the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, in the spirit realm.

Entanglement, teleportation, black hole portals, clear light portals[/I and parallel dimensions/worlds are all scientific terms in Quantum mechanics. And they all relate to circumstances and event mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T.

After death on earth and judgment, every one go to a place (a parallel earth/dimension) that is exclusively conformed to the ideas, beliefs and interests which which he or she esteems, uses, promotes and invokes on earth in this life.

The following describes teleportation, through a black hole postal, to a parallel hell dimension, inside the earth, to be with Satan, (according to one's entanglement):

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv1_YB1IedE

In particular, check out the double slit experiment. This experiment demonstrates that by simply observing the quantum/spirit/wave dimension each person can silently collapse the quantum/spirit/wave dimension into a physical reality, that is conformed exactly to what he/she believes, esteems, uses, promotes and/or invokes.

Last edited:
That's a very good thread post, Robert, some deep truths. But this is TOL. You must be trying to ruin your reputation, or, like me, don’t care. (I most glory in getting slandered, nothing quite like it to make your day, Matthew 5:11-12.)

Regarding message boards, you see a lot of the natural man trying to conform scripture to prejudices and philosophies, nothing of God, rather false doctrines of men. You see much from people hiding the cult they subscribe to, still a number of others who've invented their own religion, often a hybrid of the cults, some repeating junk from the likes of YouTube false prophets, who fancy their subscribers are the chosen few. Then there are simply tares and trolls.

The main point is that most all the arguments are futile. The natural man clings to his error as much as a Bible believer clings to the truth, that is, the Bible believer of the Spirit, who understands the whole counsel of God, can understand the things of scripture through spiritual vision. Proof of this is how one can cite plain and clear scripture that refutes false doctrines, and it's like throwing a rubber ball, that bounces off a wall. Whether a person is of a cult, or just a tare, a troll, doesn't make any difference the reason, unsaved means spiritually dead and blind, 1 Corinthians 2:14, Ephesians 2:1.

There are many, many who need to get saved, who think they're Christians, and they're not. Mega churches packed with a herd, headed over a carnal cliff, in bed with lies and the world, Matthew 7:22-23. Those of us who've been born again for many years know that, in fact, people of the Spirit agree on all basic doctrine and most eschatology, because we've been led into all truth, John 16:13. The frequently seen comment that Christians don't agree on anything is only true, if you throw in the entire world of cults and apostate denominations, all the false doctrines of men, etc. The fallacy of the argument is that these are not Christians. People who make this claim may as well be saying, "Christians and fake Christians don't agree." Or, "The born again and the spiritually dead don't agree." Or, "The realists and the deluded don't agree." You can either believe they are Christians, and the Holy Spirit just fails a lot of people, or that they don't have the Holy Spirit, in the first place. Again, John 16:13 states we are led into truth, and, obviously, this verse is truth, and the Holy Spirit, the power of God, is not possibly a failure, leaving only one other possibility, when that truth and power are lacking.

Instead of arguing for page after page with some of these people, they need to get saved, first. They have no business talking about anything but repentance from evil and Jesus Christ crucified, humbled into the dirt before Almighty God, getting saved at the foot of the cross, Matthew 5:3-5, Luke 18:13-14. Then they can grow in the Spirit and will begin to understand the Bible. Something else important for Christians to realize, when they see tares and trolls doing what they do, tearing at peoples' throats: they aren't fooling God's elect. We have to choose what to believe as baby Christians, but we see the truth and see the lies by the Spirit. The lies don't stick. You don't need to debate these looking for fights, day and night, are even wasting your time, thinking you need to refute every lie. The liars are only fooling other liars, who aren't of the truth, Matthew 15:14. They aren't converting anybody to false religion and things Satanic, as they may fancy they do, who are not already in a spiritually dead state. You don't need to protect born again Christians from lies, for this reason. This is the job of the Holy Spirit. We live in an entirely deceptive world system of masses of spiritually dead and blind people you're not going to have a useful theological conversation with. A message board is not even an attempt at a unified congregation of the same faith. Stating the truth will do, if you need to say anything at all, but it's not worth endless debate, this not even Christian, Philippians 2:14, 1 Timothy 6:5, Matthew 7:6.

The bottom line issue is the one, lost in lies, needs to get saved, before the scales will ever fall off their eyes. Until then, you're just arguing with blind ignorance that is going to remain blind ignorance, without the Holy Spirit, will have accomplished nothing. Show me one place where somebody here said, "You're right! It's right there in scripture, plain as day! I've been such a fool all this time. Thank you!"

If somebody simply insists the earth is flat, and is not of the mind to repent of that false belief, talking earth as a globe will only be futile talking, until you're blue in the face. And does that make sense? Are you going to talk about the deeper science of the globe, its poles, its rotation and ocean currents, satellites, any such things, with somebody who doesn't accept it's a globe? What are your chances of having a profitable conversation on such things with a flat earther?

Lastly, many people have anger management issues, evil temperaments, and are here solely to pick fights. Is there anybody here who hasn't noticed this, that you could say the sky is blue and some dumb crackpot would want to debate it? It actually gave me a good laugh. I recall one person calling me a liar and a devil, for posting nothing but scripture in this post, scripture that went to the thread topic, resolved all issues, scripture, of course, the word of God, absolute truth. I didn't say one word my own, anywhere in the thread. But this is a good illustration of what you're often dealing with, not exactly the type to have a meaningful conversation with? Remember those milk ads, "Got milk?" How about, "Got the Holy Spirit?" Don't leave home without Him.

You who are not born of the Holy Spirit, this is your debate topic, your word for the day repent, the only real topic that concerns you, the only word that concerns you:

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

John 4:24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Mark 1:15 ..."The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."

Acts 2

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Robert Pate

Banned
That's a very good thread post, Robert, some deep truths. But this is TOL. You must be trying to ruin your reputation, or, like me, don’t care. (I most glory in getting slandered, nothing quite like it to make your day, Matthew 5:11-12.)

Regarding message boards, you see a lot of the natural man trying to conform scripture to prejudices and philosophies, nothing of God, rather false doctrines of men. You see much from people hiding the cult they subscribe to, still a number of others who've invented their own religion, often a hybrid of the cults, some repeating junk from the likes of YouTube false prophets, who fancy their subscribers are the chosen few. Then there are simply tares and trolls.

The main point is that most all the arguments are futile. The natural man clings to his error as much as a Bible believer clings to the truth, that is, the Bible believer of the Spirit, who understands the whole counsel of God, can understand the things of scripture through spiritual vision. Proof of this is how one can cite plain and clear scripture that refutes false doctrines, and it's like throwing a rubber ball, that bounces off a wall. Whether a person is of a cult, or just a tare, a troll, doesn't make any difference the reason, unsaved means spiritually dead and blind, 1 Corinthians 2:14, Ephesians 2:1.

There are many, many who need to get saved, who think they're Christians, and they're not. Mega churches packed with a herd, headed over a carnal cliff, in bed with lies and the world, Matthew 7:22-23. Those of us who've been born again for many years know that, in fact, people of the Spirit agree on all basic doctrine and most eschatology, because we've been led into all truth, John 16:13. The frequently seen comment that Christians don't agree on anything is only true, if you throw in the entire world of cults and apostate denominations, all the false doctrines of men, etc. The fallacy of the argument is that these are not Christians. People who make this claim may as well be saying, "Christians and fake Christians don't agree." Or, "The born again and the spiritually dead don't agree." Or, "The realists and the deluded don't agree." You can either believe they are Christians, and the Holy Spirit just fails a lot of people, or that they don't have the Holy Spirit, in the first place. Again, John 16:13 states we are led into truth, and, obviously, this verse is truth, and the Holy Spirit, the power of God, is not possibly a failure, leaving only one other possibility, when that truth and power are lacking.

Instead of arguing for page after page with some of these people, they need to get saved, first. They have no business talking about anything but repentance from evil and Jesus Christ crucified, humbled into the dirt before Almighty God, getting saved at the foot of the cross, Matthew 5:3-5, Luke 18:13-14. Then they can grow in the Spirit and will begin to understand the Bible. Something else important for Christians to realize, when they see tares and trolls doing what they do, tearing at peoples' throats: they aren't fooling God's elect. We have to choose what to believe as baby Christians, but we see the truth and see the lies by the Spirit. The lies don't stick. You don't need to debate these looking for fights, day and night, are even wasting your time, thinking you need to refute every lie. The liars are only fooling other liars, who aren't of the truth, Matthew 15:14. They aren't converting anybody to false religion and things Satanic, as they may fancy they do, who are not already in a spiritually dead state. You don't need to protect born again Christians from lies, for this reason. This is the job of the Holy Spirit. We live in an entirely deceptive world system of masses of spiritually dead and blind people you're not going to have a useful theological conversation with. A message board is not even an attempt at a unified congregation of the same faith. Stating the truth will do, if you need to say anything at all, but it's not worth endless debate, this not even Christian, Philippians 2:14, 1 Timothy 6:5, Matthew 7:6.

The bottom line issue is the one, lost in lies, needs to get saved, before the scales will ever fall off their eyes. Until then, you're just arguing with blind ignorance that is going to remain blind ignorance, without the Holy Spirit, will have accomplished nothing. Show me one place where somebody here said, "You're right! It's right there in scripture, plain as day! I've been such a fool all this time. Thank you!"

If somebody simply insists the earth is flat, and is not of the mind to repent of that false belief, talking earth as a globe will only be futile talking, until you're blue in the face. And does that make sense? Are you going to talk about the deeper science of the globe, its poles, its rotation and ocean currents, satellites, any such things, with somebody who doesn't accept it's a globe? What are your chances of having a profitable conversation on such things with a flat earther?

Lastly, many people have anger management issues, evil temperaments, and are here solely to pick fights. Is there anybody here who hasn't noticed this, that you could say the sky is blue and some dumb crackpot would want to debate it? It actually gave me a good laugh. I recall one person calling me a liar and a devil, for posting nothing but scripture in this post, scripture that went to the thread topic, resolved all issues, scripture, of course, the word of God, absolute truth. I didn't say one word my own, anywhere in the thread. But this is a good illustration of what you're often dealing with, not exactly the type to have a meaningful conversation with? Remember those milk ads, "Got milk?" How about, "Got the Holy Spirit?" Don't leave home without Him.

You who are not born of the Holy Spirit, this is your debate topic, your word for the day repent, the only real topic that concerns you, the only word that concerns you:

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

John 4:24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Mark 1:15 ..."The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."

Acts 2

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

You and I are are secure in the faith. We know in whom we believe.

There are many out there that are floundering, like a person that is drowning. They are drowning in a sea of religion. I believe that our responsibility is to try and rescue some of these people that are floundering in the sea of religion and bring them on board.

I believe that our responsibility is to try and rescue some of these people that are floundering in the sea of religion and bring them on board.

You're absolutely right, Robert, and you're a good trooper, I believe less jaded than I am. There's such resistance to the whole truth, out in the world, that it seems as if a terminal blindness has set in, where many people just won't have the things of God, to literally save their souls. There's a discernable demonic spirit taking over people, unlike previous decades, where many have gone beyond reason, are making no sense, Ephesians 6:12, Romans 1:28, given over to doctrines of demons and beyond reach. When clear, plain scripture bounces off of people claiming Christ, there's something very wrong, and it's wrong in their spirits. But this should never get in the way of doing whatever we can for truth. You're so right. Thank you for that good reminder.

Robert Pate

Banned
You're absolutely right, Robert, and you're a good trooper, I believe less jaded than I am. There's such resistance to the whole truth, out in the world, that it seems as if a terminal blindness has set in, where many people just won't have the things of God, to literally save their souls. There's a discernable demonic spirit taking over people, unlike previous decades, where many have gone beyond reason, are making no sense, Ephesians 6:12, Romans 1:28, given over to doctrines of demons and beyond reach. When clear, plain scripture bounces off of people claiming Christ, there's something very wrong, and it's wrong in their spirits. But this should never get in the way of doing whatever we can for truth. You're so right. Thank you for that good reminder.

We don't know who is lost, nor do we know who will be saved. When I became a Christian many were surprised.

Some said, "That is impossible". so, we must never sell short the power of the Holy Spirit to convict people of their need for Christ.

Perhaps the Lord let's some of us flounder in our sins and unbelief until we get sick of it.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
There's a discernable demonic spirit taking over people, unlike previous decades, where many have gone beyond reason, are making no sense, Ephesians 6:12, Romans 1:28, given over to doctrines of demons and beyond reach.

Why is this a problem? Or is it?

beameup

Campus Crusade for Christ was pure religion.

It didn't lead you to Christ. It led you into yourself who is a sinner.

Then how do you account for this tract? This tract was produced in the '60s and, as far as I know,
is the only such tract (written to Christians) that can lead you out of your "self" and into the Holy Spirit.
You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life? https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/s...lled-life.html

Robert Pate

Banned
Then how do you account for this tract? This tract was produced in the '60s and, as far as I know,
is the only such tract (written to Christians) that can lead you out of your "self" and into the Holy Spirit.
You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life? https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/s...lled-life.html

The Spirit filled life is not about our attainment, its about the atonement.

There was 0 Gospel in the Campus Crusade For Christ message. It was all about you.

The Gospel is all about Christ. His life, His death, His resurrection.

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles us to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18.

Those that believe the Gospel are freely given the Holy Spirit and are sons of God. We are 100% complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10.

beameup

There was 0 Gospel in the Campus Crusade For Christ message. It was all about you.

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles us to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18.

Those that believe the Gospel are freely given the Holy Spirit and are sons of God. We are 100% complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10.

The tract was written to Christians, not unbelievers.
Have You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life?
Screen-shot-2012-04-04-at-3.10.14-PM.png

https://www.cru.org/train-and-grow/spiritual-growth/the-spirit-filled-life.html

Screen-shot-2012-04-04-at-3.14.43-PM.png

Danoh

http://understandgrace.com/the-real-you/

https://www.raptureready.com/resource/bullinger/6.html

http://bibleunderstanding.com/twonatures.htm

Alaya

Amen. :)

Gurucam

Post 20 is totally supported by:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Natural people look to things that are 'seen' and temporal and not to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. Spiritual people look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal and not to things that are 'seen' and temporal.

Only evil nations seek signs. Signs are physical enactment of events that are totally spiritual (like the rising of Jesus who was clad only in a spirit body to spirit heaven).

The Jews were promised the Spirit of Jesus Who is totally 'not seen' and eternal. The Spirit of Jesus was given to make intercession on their behalf with the Holy Spirit. It was because the Jews (an evil and adulterous nation) did not recognize the Spirit of Jesus, that a physical Jesus had to come temporally, among them, as a physical sign of the Spirit Jesus:

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Jesus rose to spirit heaven clad only in a spirit body:

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Natural people cannot look to (detect) Jesus' rising to spirit heaven, as He authentically did (i.e. clad only in His Spirit body).

In order for natural people to get the idea that Jesus did not die on the cross but rose to heaven in His spiritual body they had to see a physical enactment of this spirit event.

Natural people, like Peter, were shown Jesus rising to a cloud beyond their sight, because they could not look to or detect the actual spirit event.

Peter was a natural man. He came away telling everyone that Jesus rose to spirit heaven in a physical body, because he saw him rise to a cloud beyond his sight in a physical body. This was simply a miracle enactment of the actual spirit event, for the benefit of natural people. It was a 'sign'.

On the other hand, Paul was a spiritual man. He discerned and detected the Spirit Jesus on the road to Damascus:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

A natural man (like Peter) savourest the things of man and not the things of God:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said onto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan, thou art an offense onto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

A spiritual man (like Paul) sauourest the things of God and not the things of man. Paul detected and communed with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. The New covenant/New Testament requires Abraham's generations to become converted (spiritually people). Then discern, commune with the Spirit of Jesus within each of their own hearts or spirits. Then unconditionally obey this Spirit even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. Do this or loose. This is how one soweth to the Spirit and inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Jews of 2000 odd years ago continue to be evil:

1 Thessalonians 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Would you guys, in all good conscience, deny, distort and corrupt the above clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., so as to promote your own flawed ideas?

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Jesus rose to spirit heaven clad only in a spirit body: In order for natural people to get the idea that Jesus did not die on the cross but rose to heaven in His spiritual body they had to see a physical enactment of this spirit event.

Two points I have here for a question: First, I see a paradox in "spirit-body" because a spirit is incorporeal and to eat and drink with his disciples for 40 day after resurrection according to Acts 1:3, it contradicts your view of a "spirit-body." And the second point is that, how could Jesus not have died on the cross to experience resurrection? It is only obvious that death must precede resurrection. If Jesus resurrected, it is only obvious that he must have died on the cross.

Ben Masada

You know nothing of spiritual things because you are a natural man.

Your Jewish brother Peter says that you need to be born again, 1 Peter 1:23.

Peter never wrote a word in the NT. John and Peter were reported by Luke in Acts 4:13 as two ignorant and illiterate peasants. This kind of people don't write books. Luke yes as he was a Hellenist Doctor daily companion of Paul.

Gurucam

A billion, "Amen. :)", will not help you, if your ideas are antichrist.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the scriptures killeth. Only the Spirit of Jesus giveth Truth, Grace and life.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter (not of the scriptures), but of the spirit (of Jesus): for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

In the above the Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that 'the letter' is the scriptures. Do not deny, distort and corrupt the above revelation so as to promote your flawed ideas:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

In the above 'knowing letters' is 'knowing scriptures'. The letter is scriptures.

The Lord for Christians in not the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus and the 'seen'/physical scriptures. The Lord for Christians is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

A Christian is one who transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to serve spirit/love:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. (this is to soweth to the flesh)
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. (this is to soweth to the Spirit)
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

You are doing a very grave disservice to aspiring Christians by pedaling corruption of the Holy KJV N.T.

Jesus prophesied that you guy will do this:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

. . . a billion traditional Christians share your idea about scriptures, They cannot be the few, who have it right.

Last edited: