The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

In debate, agreeing to disagree allows time to continue sharing. Your sewing seed.

The Holy Spirit might bring the blam and you never know. But because of the afforded ability to stay cool and agree to disagree, you get to speak with an individual longer.

I don't comprise no matter what.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I never agree to disagree about any false doctrines. I can't agree to disagree in a debate group. If I do, then what say anyone about anything?

Me either!
Now what?
[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION],
[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] is now taking a loving stance with you and affording you a live example of agreeing to disagree. She is clearly desiring that you have more tools to share with people, but experience an even higher success rate.

God's Truth

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION],
[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] is now taking a loving stance with you and affording you a live example of agreeing to disagree. She is clearly desiring that you have more tools to share with people, but experience an even higher success rate.

You and I do not agree, and I doubt Tambora is agreeing with you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Scripturally, God is Triune.

I meant that I was adding the "Walvinists" to the ranks of human indoctrination of the other three groups I eluded to, and they are full blown Trinitarians. I was lumping them with other thick skulled pains in the ... ahem... elbow.
It's no secret I abhor Calvinism.
But if I were putting together a debate team to defend that GOD is triune, AMR and Nang would be two that would be beneficial to that debate team (on that subject alone).

God's Truth

I know this is going to sound stupid, but...

Which is stronger in high winds? A flexible tree that fully retains all of its properties as a tree and stays deeply rooted, or a stiff tree that has no flexibility?

I only go by analogies from God. Not all analogies men say are wisdom filled and pertain to the Truth.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It's no secret I abhor Calvinism.
But if I were putting together a debate team to defend that GOD is triune, AMR and Nang would be two that would be beneficial to that debate team (on that subject alone).

To be blunt...

They are both too fat with pride in their human understanding to be beneficial to a debate. They are too concerned in people seeing it "Their" way to actually respond directly to the other parties understanding and perspective.

# I have followed them both and searched their discussions
[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7292]Nang[/MENTION]

There... I'm not back biting

I'll answer to my words

God's Truth

To be blunt...

They are both too fat with pride in their human understanding to be beneficial to a debate. They are too concerned in people seeing it "Their" way to actually respond directly to the other parties understanding and perspective.

# I have followed them both and searched their discussions

See, you want to get away with saying things like that...just like others here. However, I do not do that and still I am touted as one who does that.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I was attacked earlier by Musterion. You must have missed it.

He's harsh in speech because he is passionate about his stance like you are. He is an example of an inflexible debate style.

Sometimes the harsh style works, most of the time it offends people.

But, God uses each of us differently.

Within moments of meeting [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] he informed me that if he ever stabs me it would be to my face.

So... if I ever get a "shut up man child..." from Musterion, I'll probably smile and say something slick back.

Take note.. he can be offensive, but he never cloaks his intentions. This is a good thing.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To be blunt...

They are both too fat with pride in their human understanding to be beneficial to a debate.
To be blunt ...
I'll agree to disagree.
I think they both would be very beneficial to a debate on our triune GOD.
And I don't think "being fat with pride" prevents one from being able to tell truth about a particular subject.

But hey, that's just me.

God's Truth

He's harsh in speech because he is passionate about his stance like you are. He is an example of an inflexible debate style.

Sometimes the harsh style works, most of the time it offends people.

But, God uses each of us differently.

Within moments of meeting [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] he informed me that if he ever stabs me it would be to my face.

So... if I ever get a "shut up man child..." from Musterion, I'll probably smile and say something slick back.

Take note.. he can be offensive, but he never cloaks his intentions. This is a good thing.

Please stop judging me. You have missed to much to be able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.