The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are many here who do not like it that we have so much agreement and they want to see that not happen.
Who are those "many", GT?
Are you just making stuff up again?

I have debated Calvinists much and they usually never debate long or admit to error.
For an example of GT's "debate" skills:
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?97148-One-on-One-AMR-and-God-s-Truth-%97-The-Holy-Trinity

Anyone that reads that thread will immediately know that GT can't debate her way out of wet paper bag.
(See, right there, that's an insult. It is also factual.)

God's Truth

Who are those "many", GT?
Are you just making stuff up again?

For an example of GT's "debate" skills:
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?97148-One-on-One-AMR-and-God-s-Truth-%97-The-Holy-Trinity

Anyone that reads that thread will immediately know that GT can't debate her way out of wet paper bag.
(See, right there, that's an insult. It is also factual.)

That is your opinion...you whose opinion that Paul taught another doctrine and then cursed those who preach another doctrine.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I didn't say there was.
Pay attention, GT.
[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION],

[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] is assisting in my verbiage being less prone to whining and protest.

# I am officially now "less" ToL Stupider

This is why I paged Tambora and she came through with solid assistance.

Note she came on the scene when a certain Walvinist started whining foul and so forth.

God's Truth

Let's talk only about Calvinism in this thread.

By the way...we can see that the Madists here are akin to the Calvinists.

I think the Madists are the half siblings to the Calvinsts.

Jesus says believe and obey me.

Calvinists say "We will not believe and obey you until you save us first."

Madists say "You are talking to the Jews and not me."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My personal list of fictitiously named groups that coincidentally resemble actual groups of Human Doctrine based Christians that thicker skilled than a blue whale.

Any actual groups that line up with the fictitious names cited are merely a coincidence.

: )
I have no idea what you mean.
Do you have that GOD is triune on a good doctrine list or a bad doctrine list?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't get sassy Tambora. I already like you. Your just adding to my appreciation of your demeanor.

# I'm from Texas too. : )
I can guarantee that I am sassy sometimes and not at other times, and will continue to be sassy sometimes, and not at other times.

I think there is a time and place for both, depending on the situation.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 KJV
(1) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
(2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
(3) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
(4) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
(5) A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
(6) A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
(7) A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
(8) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.​

It's not either/or, but which works best for the situation at hand.

Oh, and I like you too.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I have no idea what you mean.
Do you have that GOD is triune on a good doctrine list or a bad doctrine list?

Scripturally, God is Triune.

I meant that I was adding the "Walvinists" to the ranks of human indoctrination of the other three groups I eluded to, and they are full blown Trinitarians. I was lumping them with other thick skulled pains in the ... ahem... elbow.

God's Truth

Now the most interesting thing to do is agree to disagree, not feel attacked and enjoy receiving another perspective.

# Did I answer it right?

I never agree to disagree about any false doctrines. I can't agree to disagree in a debate group. If I do, then what say anyone about anything?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I can guarantee that I am sassy sometimes and not at other times, and will continue to be sassy sometimes, and not at other times.

I think there is a time and place for both, depending on the situation.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 KJV
(1) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
(2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
(3) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
(4) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
(5) A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
(6) A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
(7) A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
(8) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.​

It's not either/or, but which works best for the situation at hand.

Oh, and I like you too.

# Best reply possible

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I never agree to disagree about any false doctrines. I can't agree to disagree in a debate group. If I do, then what say anyone about anything?

In debate, agreeing to disagree allows time to continue sharing. Your sewing seed.

The Holy Spirit might bring the blam and you never know. But because of the afforded ability to stay cool and agree to disagree, you get to speak with an individual longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.