The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

God's Truth

Hypocrite, refusing to sell all you have for the poor EVEN THOUGH...

imagen

He said to do it. You refuse to do it. That means you're not saved, by your own standard.

Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have.

Jesus told that only to those who were laying the foundation.

News flash to you---the foundation was laid a long time ago, and you are no apostle.

beloved57

The gospel message is only sent to those who obey.

Jesus saves those who believe and obey him. See Acts 5:32, John 14:23, Acts 10:35, Psalm 50:23, Acts 13:26,Matthew 18:3, Luke 13:3, John 15:14, Matthew 12:50,John 13:1,Luke 11:28, John 13:17.

Those Christ lived and died for are made righteous by His one obedience Rom 5:19 !

musterion

Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have.

Jesus told that only to those who were laying the foundation.

News flash to you---the foundation was laid a long time ago, and you are no apostle.

Then admit your old claim was wrong -- admit that ALL of Christ's words are NOT for salvation.

God's Truth

Thats a lie, thats against Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

​According to this scripture, how are the many made righteous ?

Jesus was obedient so that we have someone to be obedient to.

Jesus obeyed and that is why he remains in His Father's love; we are to obey Jesus if we want to remain in his love.

John 15:10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love.

Robert Pate

Banned
Thats a lie, thats against Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

​According to this scripture, how are the many made righteous ?

Only those that have received Christ as their savior are made righteous.

"Much more they which have RECEIVED abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one Jesus Christ" Romans 5:17.

Nothing is yours until it is received, John 1:12. So far all that you have are the words of a heretic.

beloved57

Jesus was obedient so that we have someone to be obedient to.

Jesus obeyed and that is why he remains in His Father's love; we are to obey Jesus if we want to remain in his love.

John 15:10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love.

You didn't address the question!

beloved57

Only those that have received Christ as their savior are made righteous.

"Much more they which have RECEIVED abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one Jesus Christ" Romans 5:17.

Nothing is yours until it is received, John 1:12. So far all that you have are the words of a heretic.

False statement. According to Rom 5:19 how shall the many be made righteous?