The Serious Consequences of NOT Believing that Jesus Atoned for the Sins of the World

Robert Pate

Banned
The foundation of the Gospel is that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world. If Jesus did not atone for the sins of the whole world, then Jesus is not Lord and should be removed from his position at the right hand of God as, "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. In the judgment if you profess that Jesus did NOT atone for the sins of the whole world you will perish. Jesus is Lord and he is Lord over sin, death and the devil.

"Jesus said, therefore I say unto you: That you will die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he (Lord) you shall die in your sins" John 8:24.

Jesus acceptance into heaven and his position at the right hand of God is proof that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world.

"And he is a propitiation for ours sins: and not ours only, but also FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

"And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son TO BE THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD" 1 John 4:14.

"For I came not to judge the world, but to SAVE THE WORLD" John 12:47.

To NOT believe that Jesus is the savior of the world, is to believe that God made a deal with the devil. The deal would be that Jesus would only atone for some sins, but not all sins, which would be ludicrous.

"And having spoiled principalities and powers (Satan) he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it" Colossians 2:15.

If Jesus had not atoned for the sins of the whole world, God would not have accepted Jesus back into heaven and we would all still be without hope and in our sins. But thanks be to God Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, so that now, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Robert Pate

Banned
To profess that Jesus did not atone for the sins of the whole world is blasphemy against the Gospel and the Holy Spirit. It may be the unforgiveable sin, simply because no one can be saved without faith in Christ and his Gospel. A limited atonement is a profession that one does NOT have faith in Christ and his Gospel. There can be NO Gospel if Jesus only atoned for some sins and not all sin,

beloved57

To profess that Jesus did not atone for the sins of the whole world is blasphemy against the Gospel and the Holy Spirit. It may be the unforgiveable sin, simply because no one can be saved without faith in Christ and his Gospel. A limited atonement is a profession that one does NOT have faith in Christ and his Gospel. There can be NO Gospel if Jesus only atoned for some sins and not all sin,

The serious consequences of teaching that those sinners Christ died for and made atonement for are still lost. It says Christ's atoning death saved no one !

Robert Pate

Banned
The serious consequences of teaching that those sinners Christ died for and made atonement for are still lost. It says Christ's atoning death saved no one !

NOTHING is yours until it is received by faith, John 1:12. Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Robert Pate

Banned
False statement and continues to deny the saving death of Christ !

How does teaching that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world deny the saving work of Christ? 1 John 2:2.

If you are going to make false accusations you should try to get the facts straight.

beloved57

How does teaching that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world deny the saving work of Christ? 1 John 2:2.

If you are going to make false accusations you should try to get the facts straight.

You still deny the saving death of Christ !

Nanja

The whole world of 1 John 2:2 consists exclusively of the world of individuals, both jew and gentile, that God's Wrath for their sins have been propitiated.

Now is that all men in the world without exception? No, it can't possibly be because there are many that the wrath of God continues to abide upon, for instance:

John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

So God's Wrath comes upon those individuals who remain permanently under the Wrath of God!

Rom. 1:18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Therefore, these cannot be any that were reconciled to God while enemies Rom. 5:10!

Robert Pate

Banned
The whole world of 1 John 2:2 consists exclusively of the world of individuals, both jew and gentile, that God's Wrath for their sins have been propitiated.

Now is that all men in the world without exception? No, it can't possibly be because there are many that the wrath of God continues to abide upon, for instance:

John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

So God's Wrath comes upon those individuals who remain permanently under the Wrath of God!

Rom. 1:18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Therefore, these cannot be any that were reconciled to God while enemies Rom. 5:10!

You have no regard for God's word. You twist it and distort it.

Nanja

You have no regard for God's word. You twist it and distort it.

Pate, you're disqualified from even making that judgment.

You have no knowledge or understanding of God's Word because you are not Born of God.

John 8:43, 47

43 Why do ye not understand [Gr. ginōskō: to know, understand, perceive, have knowledge of] my speech?

even because
ye cannot hear [Gr. akouō: to understand, perceive the sense of what is said] my word.

47 He that is of God heareth [akouō] God's words:

ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

1 Cor. 2:14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:

for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate, you're disqualified from even making that judgment.

You have no knowledge or understanding of God's Word because you are not Born of God.

43 Why do ye not understand [Gr. ginōskō: to know, understand, perceive, have knowledge of] my speech?

even because
ye cannot hear [Gr. akouō: to understand, perceive the sense of what is said] my word.

for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

That is what you would like to believe. You always believe what you like to believe. You like to believe that you have been predestinated. You like to believe that you are one of the elect. Instead of believing God's words you like to believe the words of a heretic. You think that it is all about you and what you like to believe.

Eagles Wings

That is what you would like to believe. You always believe what you like to believe. You like to believe that you have been predestinated. You like to believe that you are one of the elect. Instead of believing God's words you like to believe the words of a heretic. You think that it is all about you and what you like to believe.

Do you "like" the many errors you blog about?

Nanja

I don't believe the words of any heretic, that's an outright lie.

I Believe the Scriptures alone!

But you don't believe the scriptures, which do include the doctrines of Election and Predestination, because you are prevented from understanding God's Words, exactly as I have shown you from these scriptures:

even because ye cannot hear [Gr. akouō: to understand, perceive the sense of what is said] my word.

So as long as folks remain in a spiritually lost state, the Gospel is hid from them because like you, they are blinded by satan.

2 Cor. 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.